Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The White Pill - True Christianity. Debate.

I respect legitimate Christians much more than today's society of degenerates that are focused on disgusting lust, greed, hypocrisy, arrogance, and the like, but I can never refer to a 'holy' book to solve any problems. I wish you the best

Personally I'm a former Catholic and had a brief study of Orthodox Christianity. Both had some interesting theology.
I think that Christianity was a major part of western civilisation and although I'm not strictly a Christian I still respect parts of Christian theology.

I respect legitimate Christians much more than today's society of degenerates that are focused on disgusting lust, greed, hypocrisy, arrogance, and the like, but I can never refer to a 'holy' book to solve any problems. I wish you the best

Yes, I agree. Although I sort of drifted away from strict Christianity in the past, I too respect those people who like you said genuinely try to avoid degeneracy.
Wish you the best too.