Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The "What Race Would You Not Date" Genre On Youtube is a Huge Blow to JBW

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Go check some of these out if you haven't, there's a lot of them. While Indian does still remain the most popular answer (poor currys), white is tied or a close second I'd say. Nobody likes recessive mayos it seems. Hardcore JBW copers have overlooked the big picture apparently.

Last edited:
Most of them are lying anyway "cuz muh racism"

Jbw is retarded bullshit

Those vids are mostly fake and gay

They're lying to virtue signal. There's no way whites are behind Asians

SJW IN THE STREETS

KKK IN THE SHEETS

also, everyone knows the true least desired race are east and south east asians. people on jewtube say I don't date whites and then posts "I'm a white mans whore" on twitter

They're lying to virtue signal. There's no way whites are behind Asians
Well a lot of Asian girls do say they prefer asian men which seems a little virtue signaling or perhaps parent pleasing. But maybe they're being honest.

so many copers in this thread, jbw worked maybe 10-20 years ago.

whites are most hated race thanks to media

whites are the truest incels.

It's interesting they don't hesitate to say openly they don't want to date curries. It seems curries are viewed very low and it's acceptable to have such view. Lol

Go check some of these out if you haven't, there's a lot of them. While Indian does still remain the most popular answer (poor currys), white is tied or a close second I'd say. Nobody likes recessive mayos it seems. Hardcore JBW copers have overlooked the big picture apparently.
Why would you ever think listening to females is a smart idea?
Watch what they do, not what they say.
Of course politically correct feminists women are going to say they despise white men, just like all those westernized asian women who rant about white men then date them exclusively.

Why would you ever think listening to females is a smart idea?
Males too. In fact the gender ratio in these types of videos is something like 60/40 in favor of males.

JFL at this cope, they are just saying that shit because you have to be against white men publicly, its the politically correct thing to do

Its no different than black guys saying they "luv dah sistahs" and don't want a white woman, yet as soon as a black man "makes it" he's chasing white women and/or dating outside of his race

Its all a front, most everyone wants the same thing, because there are established tiers of attractiveness separated by race to a high degree

SJW IN THE STREETS

KKK IN THE SHEETS

This

Watch this one for a true destruction to JBW.

Cope. They're only saying white because it would be racist to say anything else

Ostrich head in sand cope.

you can see the white hate here in this fucking forum man. They prove JBW Is false every single day.

hating whites is socially acceptable so they do it to virtue signal, whereas you can be seen as "not progressive" for saying that you wouldn't date ethnics

whites come out on every dating site where women dont have a reason to keep up appearances

hating whites is socially acceptable so they do it to virtue signal, whereas you can be seen as "not progressive" for saying that you wouldn't date ethnics

whites come out on every dating site where women dont have a reason to keep up appearances
They don't give a shit about saying the won't date curries.

its ok to shit on ricecels and currycels, just not blacks and hispanics
Yeah I agree with that to an extent. Some white guys were not shy about saying they don't date blacks or browns. However white women -the most notorious of all virtue signalers- roundly disapproved of currys and other whites only or no one at all so yeah.

Yeah.....especially any male saying he wouldn't date a white foid....no one is going to turn down young white Stacy

Cope. Whte Chad still slays. Even hyper NT white high tier normie slays, especially if he goes after ethnic foids. I can't remember her name but there was this Asian reporter, I think she was Chinese, but she was writing a lot of shit about evil YT and it turns out she is married to a white man. You can't make that stuff up.

Last edited:
JFL at this cope, they are just saying that shit because you have to be against white men publicly, its the politically correct thing to do

Its no different than black guys saying they "luv dah sistahs" and don't want a white woman, yet as soon as a black man "makes it" he's chasing white women and/or dating outside of his race

Its all a front, most everyone wants the same thing, because there are established tiers of attractiveness separated by race to a high degree

This
Black foids need to stop their blanket hatred of all sub8 white men and go back to doing early 2,000's McDonald's commercials.

It's just virtue signaling. They'll still go home and ride the cocks of their "woke" white bfs.

Exactly. If you still watch "holes say how they REALLY feel about x" videos and think they prove a damn thing, you're not Blackpilled. They lie and virtue signal as easily as they breathe.

Virtue signalling

also

gotta pick a race, but any race other than white is socially unacceptable and racist, so they pick white.. the only race that it’s ok to hate

Last edited:

Daily dose of suifuel for currycels. Women are honest when they shit on curries because there are no social ramifications. Saying they love white men would automatically make them racist in the current political climate. End of the day, holes should be judged based on how they swipe on dating apps. And it is clear currycels are at the bottom (with ricecels and sandcels above them but not by much) and white men being swiped right on the most.

Yep....and frankly...I don't believe any man who says he doesn't want white women. Either he's not straight and hence doesn't want any woman, he can't get a decent looking white woman and hence is coping or he's lying.

I don't believe most women who say they don't want white Chad.

It's just virtue signaling. They'll still go home and ride the cocks of their "woke" white bfs.

Brutal. Absolutely brutal. And it's not that Asian men are so loyal to Asian women that they aren't dating white women like Asian women are dating white men. It's that most Asian men, outside of your top tier Changs can't get a good looking white girl.

And let's not kid ourselves about one other thing....if an Asian woman is in an IR relationship and the man is not white...most likely it's going to be Tyrone she's with and not some brown ethnic.

It's very pc to hate Whites, in fact a lot of the ethnic American cels do it here.

its in fashion to hate on white people.

As a white i will say this.

its ok to be white :feelsokman:

Lol at believing Youtube videos...
I've seen some curries ask women on the streets if they find Indians attractive and if they'd date them, they said yes but just because of virtue signaling points.

its in fashion to hate on white people.

As a white i will say this.

its ok to be white :feelsokman:
They say they hate white to sound SJW but deep inside, they badly want white.

Yep....and frankly...I don't believe any man who says he doesn't want white women. Either he's not straight and hence doesn't want any woman, he can't get a decent looking white woman and hence is coping or he's lying.

I don't believe most women who say they don't want white Chad.

TBH I like asian women way more than I like white women, but white women are obviously at the high end of attractiveness and variety, so many different hair and eye colours, imagine being a Chad and fucking a green eyed red head one day and then a blue eyed blonde the next day

Watch this one for a true destruction to JBW.

Are you retarded?, white girls don't like black guys, they like big cock, and they assume Tyrones have big cocks so they only like Tyrones (JFL look at the height of the guy in the video, like come on)

That's the difference, how many times do we have to go over this shit, your average white guy can go to an asian country and slay, your average black guy cannot go to some pure white country and slay, he has to be significantly tall and/or physically fit, he can't act like a "regular person" and has to "have attitude" (act like a nigger) because these women are looking for "an experience", they don't want to fuck "a black guy" they all want to fuck "THE black guy", as in the stereotypical archtype of a black man portrayed in media

White women aren't lusting after short well spoken black guys with "nerdy hobbies", yet the white guy equivalent will have asian women swooning over him because she just wants to have a baby that has white genetics

Last edited:
SJW IN THE STREETS

KKK IN THE SHEETS
Exactly. Watch what they do, not what they say...
black guys have a higher smw than white guys

too many guys on this forum refuse to accept it by coping.

Just Be Black is law now.
This is the dumbest thing on this entire thread. The media can and never will win against natural biological attraction (JBW). No matter how much the media tries to bash white males, they will still on average, slay more than other races. Keep coping though.

your average white guy can go to an asian country and slay, your average black guy cannot go to some pure white country and slay, he has to be significantly tall and/or physically fit, he can't act like a "regular person" and has to "have attitude"

cope, only "slaying" you will do is paying prostitutes, white man means money to them, that's it. There's nothing special about being a white man in asia

This is the dumbest thing on this entire thread. The media can and never will win against natural biological attraction (JBW). No matter how much the media tries to bash white males, they will still on average, slay more than other races. Keep coping though.

60% of the worlds population is asian

you really think if asian females hated asian males that much there would be 4.5 billion of them

ethnic women see white men as a meal ticket to escape their country, that's it, there isn't any biological attraction since they all divorce rape them after they move.

jbw is a cope

cope, only "slaying" you will do is paying prostitutes, white man means money to them, that's it. There's nothing special about being a white man in asia

Tell that to @itsOVER who went to SEA and slayed and didn't have to pay, even got a bitch pregnant based on what I've heard, he was a known user on this site, ask around, he even documented his trip in a thread

How you do even meet them? Do I have to cold approach or go clubbing alone like some TRP moron?

No you don't.

I met all the girls online. Tinder was 70% of the lays. Other apps possible are badoo and skout. You can also try thaifriendly.com although I've found tinder is significantly better for getting quick lays.

I don't have much success getting the girls to meet in my room straight away. It happened, but only twice. YMMV if you are more attractive than me (or less attractive). In general I think the average PSL 4 guy is gonna have to meet the girl outside the room, then try and get her back there at some point.

z85fXUe.png

OMG What a Chad, definitely not a generic looking white guy (I already know you are going to start hyping up his looks so you can keep denying whats in front of you, he's scrawny and average looking)

Yes it does in fact seem that he went out of his way to get bitches pregnant and then leave JFL

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

screen-shot-2018-07-06-at-05-20-29-copy-png.26783

60% of the worlds population is asian

you really think if asian females hated asian males that much there would be 4.5 billion of them

You have to be really fucking stupid if you think you just made a point, the answer is so obvious I half think you are being disingenuous and pretending as if you don't know, and hoping I don't say either

You mean people who live in close vicinity to eachother with a culture of xenophobia and traditionalism tend to breed more with eachother?

Nah that would make too much sense now wouldn't it, something so obvious couldn't be true, it couldn't be that the females are restrained by a lack of access to other men and by strong traditionalist values

India has a population of 1.3 billion, by your logic their women must find them all studs, or could it just be that people tend to breed with those who are within their vicinity, and there isn't an abundance of white men for indian women to pair up with in their countries (IDK its a mystery)

The entire point of patriarchal cultures and traditional values are to create order, and a very important aspect of that is "keeping your women in line", that's why their populations are so large, their traditional values are more ingrained into their culture, and the reason why the white race is basically dying off is because they abandoned their strong traditions FOR SECULARISM

White people don't really have strong traditional values anymore, maybe they should go back to worshiping Norse gods, it would probably be better for them

ethnic women see white men as a meal ticket to escape their country, that's it, there isn't any biological attraction since they all divorce rape them after they move.

JFL you are coping hard, also you are assuming these men go to those countries to get married, they go there, fuck around and then leave, just like @itsOVER did, and like a lot of white so called incels could do, but refuse to (a lot are volcels)

White men are more than just a meal ticket, they are a meal ticket for what that woman see's as her future children, a ticket that ensures her child with have desirable genetics and an easier life, these women want white men for way more than their financial prospects, they want them more for their genetic prospects

Those women @itsOVER impregnated probably aren't even mad he left because at least they got a white baby, you have to literally fucking lie to yourself to say JBW isn't a fact

Untitled-40.png

WHITE GENETICS HAS INHERENT VALUE IN OUR ERA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back