Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the west will be be Africa in 20-30 years

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
As we know iq is inherited. Its autists with an iq above 130 some say at minimum 140 that keep society running. The rest of us are just workers .

Now these people are incels in this day and age. Even working people are below replacement level, regardless of kin colour.

The only people breeding above replacement level are low iq whites, blacks, spics, arabs, currys.

They bringing in millions of low iq immigrants every year and thats everywhere in the West except maybe Austrlia. Now the high iq's are also at least for EU leaving Europe because of taxes.

so all the fancy electricity, food from modern farming to feed cities, infrastructure will soon all collapse. At least EU way faster than USA but still the West is totaly screwed

As we know iq is inherited. Its autists with an iq above 130 some say at minimum 140 that keep society running. The rest of us are just workers .

Now these people are incels in this day and age. Even working people are below replacement level, regardless of kin colour.

The only people breeding above replacement level are low iq whites, blacks, spics, arabs, currys.

They bringing in millions of low iq immigrants every year and thats everywhere in the West except maybe Austrlia. Now the high iq's are also at least for EU leaving Europe because of taxes.

so all the fancy electricity, food from modern farming to feed cities, infrastructure will soon all collapse. At least EU way faster than USA but still the West is totaly screwed
Water.

But based post nonetheless :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Billions must suffer

That everyone uptight and perfectionist gets overmoralized to death instead of being understood
wym ? Iguess you have thought this through, i have not thus have no idea what you going on about. Explain please

Those whites should be replaced inshallah, I will celebrate indeed

This is our colony;
Screenshot 20240331 183532 Chrome

Screenshot 20240331 183621 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20240331 183625 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20240331 183629 Free Adblocker Browser

Total whitey death

Last edited:
Those whites should be replaced inshallah, I will celebrate indeed

View attachment 1110359
View attachment 1110360
View attachment 1110361
View attachment 1110362

Total whitey death
Lol . I am sure Jews would love that.

It is happening alreadythough as we speak. But I think Jews, currys and Sands forget that they import food and high iq whites are the ones exporting that food :lul: . Your Jew masters dont have the iq to feed billions

Sands will all starve before they take over completely :lul: Then Europe just starts from fresh once Jews, liberals , currys, sands are all dead or left

The high iq muslims all went to USA sadly so i think u having wet dreams

i think u having wet dreams
I thinks it's u are the one is having wet dreams, the Muslim replacement is happening at bigger rate than you think.

View: https://twitter.com/Maharajaporus/status/1770413458821120336?t=O6J9yrINLVSlRzlguEGHGw&s=19

Look at london

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1770412287741878514?t=xTa7dhMXjeuIaowq1deFsA&s=19

If they got no food, the Jews and Arabs can import food directly to Europe, there are thirld world countries like Pakistan that sell rice and other necessities for dirt cheap. You forgot to realize that Jews control everything not that whites have more autonamy.

I thinks it's u are the one is having wet dreams, the Muslim replacement is happening at bigger rate than you think.

View: https://twitter.com/Maharajaporus/status/1770413458821120336?t=O6J9yrINLVSlRzlguEGHGw&s=19

Look at london

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1770412287741878514?t=xTa7dhMXjeuIaowq1deFsA&s=19

If they got no food, the Jews and Arabs can import food directly to Europe, there are thirld world countries like Pakistan that sell rice and other necessities for dirt cheap. You forgot to realize that Jews control everything not that whites have more autonamy.

Lol the currys in Pakistan need fertilizer to grow food to feed 100's of millions. Who makes the fertilizer? Is it Jews, maybe sandniggers or maybe currys?Pakistan cant even feed itself probably witghout fertilizer, i dont know but those low iq morons cant even keep the lights on properly

Autistic losers don't run shit. That's the ultimate blue pilled IQ cope, that people with high IQs are all autistic or incel. Most people with high IQs also know how to socialize, that's one of the more pathetic copes from the incel scene.

Look at london

I can empathize with Western European people I would feel like I’m getting invaded

Lol . I am sure Jews would love that.

It is happening alreadythough as we speak. But I think Jews, currys and Sands forget that they import food and high iq whites are the ones exporting that food :lul: . Your Jew masters dont have the iq to feed billions

Sands will all starve before they take over completely :lul: Then Europe just starts from fresh once Jews, liberals , currys, sands are all dead or left

The high iq muslims all went to USA sadly so i think u having wet dreams
Remember what the soviets Did with Holodomor (Ukraine), thats what jews are gonna do once this faggot continent is one BiG favela, like Brazil.

I can empathize with Western European people I would feel like I’m getting invaded
Imagine surrendering your "losing" empire during a Age Of Empires lobby. Of course you wouldn´t, except if you "belonged" in your tribe, which for none of us here is the exact opposite. I just Dont care, i didnt Turn myself into a Nihilist, i was Molded into One! By my own vicinity.

Imagine surrendering your "losing" empire during a Age Of Empires lobby. Of course you wouldn´t, except if you "belonged" in your tribe, which for none of us here is the exact opposite. I just Dont care, i didnt Turn myself into a Nihilist, i was Molded into One! By my own vicinity.
I’m a misanthrope but I mean yeah being an Incel, if Foids rejected me and I was outcasted by normies I wouldn’t care that much, but I mean I’m just putting my shoes on Western European people that if my kind were getting colonized I would feel bad for my kind going through that shit

I’m a misanthrope but I mean yeah being an Incel, if Foids rejected me and I was outcasted by normies I wouldn’t care that much, but I mean I’m just putting my shoes on Western European people that if my kind were getting colonized I would feel bad for my kind going through that shit
Pussyfree man have no stake in whatever happens, nor should you be concerned with anything, except comfymaxxing:feelscomfy: and give the middle finger to everything else!

Pussyfree man have no stake in whatever happens, nor should you be concerned with anything, except comfymaxxing:feelscomfy: and give the middle finger to everything else!
I Agee that’s why I just have mixed feelings about it