Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The website interpals may be lifefuel for ricecels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I was an avid user of this site in 2015/16, when I was still bluepilled and I wanted foid international friends so I joined it. Not sure if it's so active anymore because I haven't used it in ages, but I remember there were a lot (and I really mean a lot) weeaboo and koreaboo foids that would talk only to Asian guys because "I love Asian culture specially anime and k-pop" kek. I looked at their profiles and those guys weren't Chads, most of the times they were from normies to low tier normies or some may be considered incel. So if you're a ricecel and a weeb then interpals could be useful for you.

but I remember there were a lot (and I really mean a lot) weeaboo and koreaboo foids that would talk only to Asian guys because "I love Asian culture specially anime and k-pop" kek.
Over for Non-Japanese and Koreancels. :feelscry:

ricefuel for lifecels

i wonder what the average kpop star looks like without plastic surgery