Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The War Against Whites

K

KaizenYagi

Banned
-
Ok, so disclaimer, I'm a mongrel. So just curious, do you actually think the White race is going to disappear? Like the majority of White women prefer White men. This will always be a strong preference. Whites will never disappear.

As far as Muslim/North African migration to Europe or America's non border, this is not so much race as is it is culture bombs to destroy those regions, the West, and those economies. Not good by any means, I hate it, but somehow I don't see this as a White genocide.

is just desmoralization,but being a minority in your country is shit and whites should kill foreigners in sight.

It's a cultural genocide if this continues in Europe, especially in the west.
I agree 100%. I mentioned the latter part to avoid conflation of the two, as it might be used as evidence of racial genocide, which I think isn't even remotely occuring.

I think they will mix with other races. There is a war against white men because they are the most capable human beings, not trying to sound nazi, just judging from the past. Whites are dangerous to the NWO. We could easily outsmart the establishment if we were to stick together.

I think they will mix with other races. There is a war against white men because they are the most capable human beings, not trying to sound nazi, just judging from the past. Whites are dangerous to the NWO. We could easily outsmart the establishment if we were to stick together.
Yeah, but the NWO is operated by, and facilitated by White men. Don't disagree that Whites sticking together would be formidable, its just that they already are, but mostly on the wrong side of that battle.

I also think White men are more prone to going for other races than White women. White women are kind of a prize for most people, and they are super picky. I'm guessing the only White genetics that would be lost as a generalization are the weaker dysgenic ones. Black dudes with White landwhales, chubby White girls with blue hair doing cosplay ending up with avg Asian guy, Low tier normie White guy marrying East Asian girl, etc. Pretty Whites end up with Pretty Whites as a rule, and if anything this has a preserving effect for "Racial purity" being as most Whites are Euromutts.

Like the majority of White women prefer White men.

Lol at believing this lie.

As far as Muslim/North African migration to Europe or America's non border, this is not so much race as is it is culture bombs to destroy those regions, the West, and those economies. Not good by any means, I hate it, but somehow I don't see this as a White genocide.

You have no problem with it because you are a mongrel. The last white men are truly alone.

Real war is not against the any specific race, wars in Middle East created by the jews and immigration supported by them too.

Plan is empyting muslim lands so that Jews can declare "Great israel"

And of course it effects europeans

I dont care, just want gf.
>tfw no gf

Muuuh... Evil white men... Leading the (((NWO)))...
Yeah, but is this essentially not true? Are not 99% of the corporate Monsanto fags, and whore politicians White men? I'm not calling White men the devil, but pointing out that the most prolifically organized group of them is the establsihment/NWO.

Yeah, but is this essentially not true?

I wish it would be true. We would live in an Aryan paradise

Are not 99% of the corporate Monsanto fags, and whore politicians White men?

They are jewish cocksucker, Jews and Ashkenazi Jews.

I'm not calling White men the devil, but pointing out that the most prolifically organized group of them is the establsihment/NWO.

All significant companies are pretty much hijacked by jews and henchemen.

Yeah, but is this essentially not true? Are not 99% of the corporate Monsanto fags, and whore politicians White men? I'm not calling White men the devil, but pointing out that the most prolifically organized group of them is the establsihment/NWO.
Yes of course they are (((white))).

Real war is not against the any specific race, wars in Middle East created by the jews and immigration supported by them too.

Plan is empyting muslim lands so that Jews can declare "Great israel"
Your back! Glad to see that.

I have heard of the greater Israel concept. Still need to do lots of research on it. When I visited Germany, I was surprised at how much of it consisted of plaques commemorating town synagogues that no longer existed. People talk about the holohoax, but I sure saw a lot of geographically diverse evidence saying that it must have been one hell of a giant conspiracy to make that many individual plaques, and memorials, and distribute them across the country. Do I think the modern state of Israel is a 100% ethical entity? No, I was particularly dissapointed to see how acts of terror were committed against Palestinians to create Israel after WWII. That struck me as being ironic to say the least. That being said, I think there is a lot of misinformation that is driven by genuine anti semitism or anti Jewish sentiment, and before accepting those claims, I feel a great deal of research would be necessary.

I wish it would be true. We would live in an Aryan paradise

They are jewish cocksucker, Jews and Ashkenazi Jews.

All significant companies are pretty much hijacked by jews and henchemen.
Well, if most significant companies are hijacked by Jews, then White people are gladly autocucking for the almighty dollar. I know there is a high percentage of Jewish people who are prominent in society, but a lot of it may be correlated with their culture of mutual support, and generally high standards. Jews tend to have high literacy, and education rates, and extremely high expectations of themselves. They are internally expected to be high achievers. To be honest, Jewish people have objectively made massive contributions to humanity, which were positive. Bad apples exist, but they are not the norm. Most of the Jews I have met are actually exceptional people who are very warm. I just hope that with all the anti semitism that is rising internationally people direct anger to those who are responsible for the negative things in the world. Namely people who are part, and parcel of the NWO, regardless their ethnicity. It would be tragic to see innocent people get pulled into being victims of hate, when they personally, they specifically have done nothing wrong, and get sucked into a constructed label that is false.

Well, if most significant companies are hijacked by Jews, then White people are gladly autocucking for the almighty dollar.

They are cucked though and it has to fucking stop.

To be honest, Jewish people have objectively made massive contributions to humanity, which were positive.

Stop sucking jewish dick.

It would be tragic to see innocent people get pulled into being victims of hate

Innocent people have already been hurt and they are still suffering. So, it is too late for this bluepilled phrasemongering.

Yeah, but the NWO is operated by, and facilitated by White men. Don't disagree that Whites sticking together would be formidable, its just that they already are, but mostly on the wrong side of that battle.

I also think White men are more prone to going for other races than White women. White women are kind of a prize for most people, and they are super picky. I'm guessing the only White genetics that would be lost as a generalization are the weaker dysgenic ones. Black dudes with White landwhales, chubby White girls with blue hair doing cosplay ending up with avg Asian guy, Low tier normie White guy marrying East Asian girl, etc. Pretty Whites end up with Pretty Whites as a rule, and if anything this has a preserving effect for "Racial purity" being as most Whites are Euromutts.
There will forever be some small white communities, I don't think whites will go extinct. Most NWO players are Jews, and most white politicians are not normal people but sociopaths. I stopped seeing psycho- and sociopaths as normal people. They are like another species.

Yeah, but the NWO is operated by, and facilitated by ((White men)). Don't disagree that Whites sticking together would be formidable, its just that they already are, but mostly on the wrong side of that battle.

You fell for the camouflage meme. Arnold Rothstein and Malcom Goldberg are not white men.

People on this site can't seem to agree on what "white" exactly means

Do you really think women are needed for giving birth in the future? Artificial wombs will create perfect white aryan chads in the future to take over the world

No but cucks do pretend white privilege is real

We will all be dead before they truly die out
JFL if you think the most desired race is going to die out. If they do, it's their own fault. GTFO /pol/cels.
maybe PURE whites will die out. Not white looking people

Last edited:
I'm ehtnic but i don't care for whites

It's already happening in South Africa and Zimbabwe, soon to be France and UK

Whites are done for due to their own choices.

JFL if you think the most desired race is going to die out. If they do, it's their own fault. GTFO /pol/cels.
The more time goes on the less desired whites become. This is cause of the jews and how race mixing and anti white propaganda is being pushed all over the world.