Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 'wall' only exists for men, at around age 20.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
For those good looking men who desire an LTR with a """high quality""" virgin girl.

A tiny fraction of girls are born into ideal environments and genetics that could make them quality LTR material. Ideally they have been brainwashed by religion all their lives. They all meet their future husbands before 18, so 20 is about the cut off age for men if you desire this life. All single women over the age of 20 have 20+ sexual partners and are total sexual degenerates for slayers. Your LTR/marriage is guaranteed to end in cucking irrespective of your looks.

It's fucking over if you are in your 20s and don't plan to spend your life slaying whores (not that it's a viable plan for many of us). Unless you're happy to settle down with some fucking whore whose taken gallons of semen down her throat - then its over for ALL men, including slayers.

truecels like me hit the wall at 0

Never began for above21yocels

I peaked in womb and after that it was over

Turning 21 in january.
:feelsrope:

You are right about our wall, but the wall do exist for women, but it isn't as close as redpillers try to make it sound, the wall for women is just when they reach an age that the commitment they could have from chad won't happen anymore and they will need to settle for a cucked normie, they can still have chads fucking them, but real commitment is practically nonexistent.