Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The waitress who served my burrito is a legit stacy

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Her makeup gives her skin a natural glow and her tits are well visible behind her T-shirt - could easily be a model ngl. She was studying when there was no client - probably has a nerdy chad bf.

Ngl she was not unkind to me but I don’t want to frequent that shop anymore. I don’t want to be remembered by her as the creepy oldcel regular client who’s always eating alone, kek

Ngl she was not unkind to me but I don’t want to frequent that shop anymore. I don’t want to be remembered by her as the creepy oldcel regular client who’s always eating alone, kek
every where i go i always make sure to prevent places full of beautiful people myself: college ,places where there are weddings,parks ,supermarkets .
i spend all my day in a man_only enviroment . i don't want to be seen as creepy

every where i go i always make sure to prevent places full of beautiful people myself: college ,places where there are weddings,parks ,supermarkets .
i spend all my day in a man_only enviroment . i don't want to be seen as creepy
Ngl I didn’t expect a legit stacy to do such a lowly job as burrito waitress, kek

A legit Stacy wouldn't be working as a waitress imho. Stacylite at best.

A legit Stacy wouldn't be working as a waitress imho. Stacylite at best.
After they’ve fully discovered the power of their pussy and easy mode of life maybe

I don't see any Beckys let alone Stacys where I live.

Her makeup gives her skin a natural glow and her tits are well visible behind her T-shirt - could easily be a model ngl. She was studying when there was no client - probably has a nerdy chad bf.

Show pics

female SMV is so high in my country it's hard to witness my looksmatch, i would guess it's as rare as maybe 5% maximum.

so that's highly country-dependent, and as i always said, (if not trucel) location contributes to inceldom A LOT.