Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The wagies are destroying us.

T

thetravelernet

Greycel
How is it possible for someone to work 8+ hours a day commute, prepare to go to work, and live paycheck to paycheck but somehow not focus on that problem? But on Trump, Biden, Ukraine, etc.? You cannot improve anything because they will go against you. Even those who say yeah, this is messed up, the moment they get a promotion and a slight taste of authority, they are going to abuse you.

The education system has brainwashed them. Everywhere in the world, soldiers are brainwashed in boot camps the same way, akin to how the public education system is the same everywhere. Employees are like soldiers following orders.

They may have empathy, but who knows, for people who are group members but have 0 for outsiders.
This is why they are so obsessed about fitting in; they project this mentality onto others. They bully people who do not belong to the group, so they fear that others will do the same to them. They aren't revolutionaries. They are part of the system. They can be easily manipulated by manufacturing consensus and a play on authority.

They are unhealthy, without money, burned out, and lost, but somehow, the delusion is so strong that they enjoy it.
They live in a oompa loompa vibe, it's this strange tone that can be heard in popular music.

let them i need my neetbux, roads, infrastructure, running water and filled grocery stores

How is it possible for someone to work 8+ hours a day commute, prepare to go to work, and live paycheck to paycheck but somehow not focus on that problem?
Because the alternatives are few and unreliable.

hunter-gatherers worked like half as much if not even less its fucked you would think the more advanced thechnology gets the easier our living conditions would get but nah nigga go work 50h a week glhf

goverment need to pay incels money for no sex

let them i need my neetbux, roads, infrastructure, running water and filled grocery stores
IMG 1559

hunter-gatherers worked like half as much if not even less its fucked you would think the more advanced thechnology gets the easier our living conditions would get but nah nigga go work 50h a week glhf