Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The w0ke virus invades anime/manga and Japanese games

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Its over for Japanese Media, the last bastion of fun and senity.

In the new Naruto narutos dauther gets the fox, the next Hokage is going to be sakuras dauther.

New inuyasha was about his daugthers, I can see a trend here.

Capcom also reported they are going to be more w0ke, + squere enix having an ethnics department.

they're also getting their healthy dose of migrants (atleast these are asian) however, instead of making the brutal school system easier, sharing taxed money to youngsters struggling with making families, they throw it to migrants, so they can continue to have slaves,.

Its over for Japanese Media, the last bastion of fun and senity.

In the new Naruto narutos dauther gets the fox, the next Hokage is going to be sakuras dauther.

New inuyasha was about his daugthers, I can see a trend here.

Capcom also reported they are going to be more w0ke, + squere enix having an ethnics department.

It's been 10 years I can't consume any tv show or anime.

Too bluepilled.

Too woke.

Too much negroes.

Too much strong women.

To much le evil white guy

I just can't.

inceldom :feelsthink:
discussed :feelsokman:

anime was always for simps and cucks

Tranime hasn't been good since at least 2010s.
90s anime will always be kino however.

They want to niggerise everything

Most anime is bluepilled shit anyway

The rot started over a decade ago

iam not surprised. I was surprised at the kcd 2 announcement but I wouldnt be surprised if they put some trannys and niggers as NPCs to please the woke mob and maybe some virtue signalling about feminist activism in medieval bohemia or whatever

Anime has been bad since the 2010's.

As long as they keep the big tits it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back