Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The very few people I met that I felt were genuinely good people

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
they have two things in common, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions:

1) they're not women
2) they remain single, possibly for life
3) often religious

this world simply isn't designed to make good people thrive, I bet some of you can relate as well. Meanwhile, every asshole I had the unpleasure of meeting always had a wife, a family, money... possibly some side chicks as well.

if i do nofap for 2 days i get extremely pissed the jews contain the rage of billion men

1) they're not women
3) often religious

this world simply isn't designed to make good people thrive, I bet some of you can relate as well. Meanwhile, every asshole I had the unpleasure of meeting always had a wife, a family, money... possibly some side chicks as well.
true
but if youre woman no matter your personality u will always create family

1) they're not women
Cope, some foids are genuinely good and pleasant, they just don't feel sexual attraction towards us because we are short and have ugly faces.

true religious single males are often very altruistic and genuinely helpful:feelsbadman:

1) they're not women
3) often religious

lmao its true. I know one priest who remained celibate for his entire life. He spent his life helping the poor, downtrodden and victims of natural disasters. He is extremely religious.

some foids are genuinely good
:bluepill: af,those foids that you think are good are putting up a front to deceive you/others.
All foids are fake,cold,soulless,energy vampires.

Cope, some foids are genuinely good and pleasant, they just don't feel sexual attraction towards us because we are short and have ugly faces.
They are polite until you bring up the fact you don't want to die alone and would like to make love to them. Then they want you dead.

yeah, that can happen but politeness =/= being a good person

my mom is naturally a good and kind person, I'd consider her an exception to this rule if... she hadn't married a good looking scumbag as well

but she's from an other generation that in nothing resembles the collective mind of the female gender in our times anyways...

lmao its true. I know one priest who remained celibate for his entire life. He spent his life helping the poor, downtrodden and victims of natural disasters. He is extremely religious.
In the eyes of females he's probably low value loser.

I'd completely agree if wasn't for religious people. their moral compass carries within itself an authoritarian nature, where's everyone's depraved, wicked in need of a higher entity guiding them to not commit vile acts, what does this tell me? they aren't trustworthy, not even in the slightest; such moral compass crosses boundaries of absurdity where its bearer conveyor is almost a caricature, masquerade of a persona.
people who I met who truly had well formed strong moral compasses were usually ruthless and cold in an empathetic way, not a fake one, fake smiles, fake approach towards persuasion of recruiting to their beliefs.

Last edited:
Femoids won't have the first idea about sincerity.

I'd completely agree if wasn't for religious people. their moral compass carries within itself an authoritarian nature, where's everyone's depraved, wicked in need of a higher entity guiding them to not commit vile acts, what does this tell me? they aren't trustworthy, not even in the slightest; such moral compass crosses boundaries of absurdity where its bearer conveyor is almost a caricature, masquerade of a persona.
people who I met who truly had well formed strong moral compasses were usually ruthless and cold in an empathetic way, not a fake one, fake smiles, fake approach towards persuasion of recruiting to their beliefs.
As I said, these "good people" I see tend to be religious, not exactly the other way around. These people are the ones who usually try to take religion seriously, not just be another megalomaniac narcy that are attracted to the religion as a way of social ascension.

I understand the religion thing as a way of coping with life these people go for. I'm not religious myself, I don't really believe in god, but I just have to be honest, most atheists I know are either bitter and selfish (which makes sense) or total degenerates, drugheads and so on.

1) they're not women
3) often religious

So so.
Most of the people that I have met aren't good people but the few ones that were interested on me treat me like human. Something that doesn't happen often. And yes, they were more men than foids.
And yes. This counterfeit world is driven by looks and then status. You don't have either of such things then prepare to suffer. For that reason for me is lifefuel every time that a foid is killed by his undoubtly thug partner. They get what fucking deserve.

General rule of thumb when dealing with people: Normies, chads, and stacies are not to be trusted. They are generally selfish people once you get to know them. And they are NPCs if ya know what I mean.

The people who I like the most and are most similar to me are incel-tier aspie losers. They usually are social retards like myself and dont feel the need to jostle for position in the social jungle to gain rank or cool points. And gaining rank or cool points in the normie world very often means putting people down to make themselves feel better.

Even still, a lot of incel-tier losers I come across irl are bluepilled as fuck. And people I dont want anything to do with.

Last edited:
As I said, these "good people" I see tend to be religious, not exactly the other way around. These people are the ones who usually try to take religion seriously, not just be another megalomaniac narcy that are attracted to the religion as a way of social ascension.

I understand the religion thing as a way of coping with life these people go for. I'm not religious myself, I don't really believe in god, but I just have to be honest, most atheists I know are either bitter and selfish (which makes sense) or total degenerates, drugheads and so on.

sure, but I don't see any possibility of a genuine relationship with them. I don't consider them as individuals, but integration. Individually to be described as autonomous recruiting drones.