Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The vast majority of foids believe in astrology, and they are taken seriously for it

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
muh muh cancer muh muh muh leo muh muh muh aquarius SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way you believe that the position of stars billions of miles away SHAPED YOUR FUCKING PERSONALITY.

HOW FUCKING SPECIAL DO YOU NEED TO FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF TO COPE THIS HARD??

Like you can make arguments like the butterfly effect and how subtle events in a non-linear system have drastic consequences, but the probability of the position of A FUCKING STAR during the month you were born in having some chain reaction that causes every human beings personality to be conformed to a specific set of HUMAN DEFINED standards is zero and beyond ridiculous.

So many foids believe and worship this shit... it just goes to show how far a foid will go to gaslight herself into thinking her personality is special.

I never really understood the appeal in astrology. Too esoteric and nonsensical for my liking

Normies when someone is arguing that a series of constellations billions of miles away influences your personality: :soy::foidSoy: "So trueee!!!"

Normies when someone is arguing that the blackpill is right through properly verified statistical evidence and peer-reviewed research projects: "NOOO stinky inkwell you're just mentally ill and you can't say that you misogynist!!!"

Arguing that a series of constellations billions of miles away influences your personality: :soy::foidSoy: "So trueee!!!"

Arguing that the blackpill is right through properly verified statistical evidence and peer-reviewed research projects: "NOOO Stinky inkwell you're just mentally ill and you can't say that you misogynist!!!"

Foids would rather believe the alignment of stars has somehow decided their fate but they won't accept statistics and data which predict ugly men having it really bad when it comes to dating and relationships

I swear they're retarded beyond saving

It's not to feel special. Actually it's the opposite since they believe they share their personality with one in twelve humans (including both men and women). No, the real reason is: they take anything that makes them less responsible for their deeds. "Yes I'm a bitch, like all Pisces!"

I noticed they often like stone energies or shit like that. I think it's interesting, maybe they are inclined to that kind of superstition ? And as society will increasingly become woman dominated cause they mog us in every department now we'll revert back to paganism :feelswhat:

Yes they believe in all bunch of crap like astrology, fortune telling, love magic, tarot cards, channeling and many other crap. They also the majority of victims in all kinds of scam schemes, cults etc.

They never know actual ASTRONOMY, they follow GEOCENTRIC astrology; the "skies" don't move around the Earth. Holes are at least 500 year behind the present knowledge.

My sister does too, she even has multiple books about astrology

"Pseudoscience consists of statements, beliefs, or practices that claim to be both scientific and factual but are incompatible with the scientific method."

simple as

>claims to be scientific
>incompatible with science

My mom is into that bs aswell and she even tried to brainwash me to believe in this in my childhood

cant talk too foids about astronomy casue they confuse it as astrology , retard foids

absolute retard. people who fall for this shit are literally dumber than some animals
Most women actually believe this shit :lul:and it's only a video for dumb housewifes. There's a lot of female scammers who make lots of money on these dumb bitches.

Yeah, most foids do believe in astrology sign bullshit etc

My mom is into that bs aswell and she even tried to brainwash me to believe in this in my childhood
My mother were asking something from the moon when i was a kid, i don't know what's the ritual it was. :lul:

muh muh cancer muh muh muh leo muh muh muh aquarius SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way you believe that the position of stars billions of miles away SHAPED YOUR FUCKING PERSONALITY.

Like you can make arguments like the butterfly effect and how subtle events in a non-linear system have drastic consequences, but the probability of the position of A FUCKING STAR during the month you were born in having some chain reaction that causes every human beings personality to be conformed to a specific set of HUMAN DEFINED standards is zero and beyond ridiculous.

So many foids believe and worship this shit... it just goes to show how far a foid will go to gaslight herself into thinking her personality is special.
Know Vedic?

Foids :

Stars shape your personality :foidSoy: :yes:

Genetics shape your personality :feelswhat::no:

total astrofoid death

it just goes to show how far a foid will go to gaslight herself into thinking her personality is special
You realize people who believe in astrology believe it applies to everyone, right? Not that sun sign astrology -- the thing shallow foids gab about -- is proper astrology.

You realize people who believe in astrology believe it applies to everyone, right? Not that sun sign astrology -- the thing shallow foids gab about -- is proper astrology.
still, assigning yourself to any group of traits is something people do to make themselves feel special.

This is why normies like to take personality tests even though they will share the same results with many others.

and assigning it to others is just a way of making it feel more valid. because they assume the logic applies to everyone and is a universal law.

still, assigning yourself to any group of traits is something people do to make themselves feel special.
Literally everyone does this. Case in point, you yourself have "nerdcel" as your custom title.

Literally everyone does this. Case in point, you yourself have "nerdcel" as your custom title.
yes. but there is a difference between assigning yourself to a set of sane definitions vs assigning yourself to made up, fake definitions passed off as science.

Normies when someone is arguing that a series of constellations billions of miles away influences your personality: :soy::foidSoy: "So trueee!!!"

Normies when someone is arguing that the blackpill is right through properly verified statistical evidence and peer-reviewed research projects: "NOOO stinky inkwell you're just mentally ill and you can't say that you misogynist!!!"

Foids are retarded proof #828191

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back