Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Unsolved Mysteries of My Stunted Height

BatmanBegins

BatmanBegins

Banned
-
Abstract: I’ve been questioning it my whole life. I just wanted to know how much I might have lost and if there’s something I could have done to change it. The purpose of this analysis is to investigate every factor that could possibly harm my growth. Hopefully, by understanding it better, it can bring some peace to my mind and then I can move on to the next chapter of my life which is dealing with my current height and finding a cure for it, be it temporary or permanent.

Stats:

Age 15 : 162cm / 5’3.75”

Age 16 : 164cm / 5’4.5”

Final Height : 167cm / 5’5.75” (Morning Height : 168.5cm / 5’6.25)

Father’s Height : 175cm / 5’9” (Note : Actually I never measured him, it’s possible that he was taller when he was young)

Mother’s Height : 158cm / 5’2”

Sister I’s Height : 166cm / 5’5.5”

Sister II’s Height : 164cm / 5’4.5”

What I Fucked Up

• Sleep Deprivation
It’s the primary factor that all this time I’ve believed has damaged my growth the most. I slept on average 2 hours a night from the age of 10-18. Actually I don’t remember when it started exactly, it could have been even before that. I admit that part of it was my own doing. I often chose to stay up watching football, tv, playing games or listening to radio because I just like to be alone at night. But mostly it’s due to school. Life was hard back then to the point where I had to wake up at 5AM every morning because school started so early. I was always afraid to wake up in the morning and a lot of times I stayed up to study. I might have taken a nap here and there after school. Sometimes it could be 3-4 hours of a nap. But I don’t remember how consistent it was. I remember there were times where I didn’t sleep at all and just went straight to school or just slept for 1 hour. I remember once during junior high school, I felt so grateful because I managed to get 4 hours of sleep the previous night. Except during holidays, I never once woke up voluntarily. I was always forced to.

Scientific theory : Our body produces growth hormone during deep sleep. That’s why it’s commonly believed that sleep is needed to grow. But there has been an argument that our body will still compensate by producing the HG during the day if we didn’t sleep.

The reality is that I know a few people in real life who slept more than average people and ended up a lot taller that he’s supposed to.

If I had a time machine : I would definitely quit school at 5th grade or at the very least attend homeschool. Because there was no way I could have slept sufficiently and lived stress-free while attending the same schools I did. But is that even realistic? There was no way my younger self could have known the things I know today. I just listened to my parents and tried my best, did whatever it took to survive in school believing it was necessary. In the end, I’d just blame my parents as I always did all my life. I just wish they acted wiser by placing less importance on my grades and more on my well-being and growth.
  • Depression
It’s the second biggest factor that might have contributed to the stunting of my height and it’s connected to my sleep deprivation. I remember quite well that my depression started officially in the 5th grade at the age of 10 because that’s when things started to go down. Before that I was relatively a happy normal kid. Then I had to deal with both academic pressure and social pressure (aka bullies). It’s no doubt that I was depressed more than most kids. But the question is how much impact it could have had on my growth.

Scientific theory : When we are depressed, our body produces stress hormone called cortisol which could inhibit growth hormone. There was a study that shows that children whose parents are divorced are shorter than average.

If I had a time machine : I mean who wants to be depressed, right? But quitting school was the only way to solve this and my parents weren’t about to let that happen.
  • Malnutrition
I originally believed that it could play a huge factor too. My diet was not by any means perfect. I mostly ate a lot of rice with minimum portion of meat/fish/poultry and I didn’t like milk that much. But I liked Milo which has calcium. I liked eggs (although not the yolk), sausages and nuggets. And it couldn’t be that bad after all. Once in a while, usually in the weekend, my parents would take me to dinner outside where I must have had decent stuffs. Sometimes I had steaks. Sometimes we went for buffet where I could overeat to the point of vomitting. And there were lots of occasions such as family gatherings, birthday parties, social events. Of course not everyday that I had such privilege. When I bought meals in the school canteen, for instance, I don’t think it gave that much either. And for this reason, I leave open the possibility of my diet stunting my height. I did not practice a healthy diet consistently and didn’t drink 6 gallons of milk everyday.

If I had a time machine : I would definitely eat good stuffs and drink milk more consistently. But would you expect a kid to have this level of awareness and discipline?
  • Masturbation
Actually I only started doing it at the age of 15.5. What’s funny is that, in High School, I used to think it’s the number 1 cause for my short height.

Scientific theory : Sperm is made of protein. So when we masturbate, we waste the protein which otherwise could be used for our body to grow. Howover, most sources I came across on the internet dismiss this theory.

But I guess we’ll never know now, won’t we? At least, I started pretty late. I should have been close to my maximum potential already at 15.5.
  • Illness
Apart from dengue fever once when I was like 5 or so, I mostly just got sore throat and fever from time to time and took lots of antibiotics.

And when I was 19, I discovered that I had a nasal polyp which caused my difficulty of breathing. I didn’t know how long it’s been there, but it might have always been there.

What I Got Right

• Caffeine Free
So in an attempt to make myself feel better, I want to remind myself that I at least got a few things right. I don’t believe I was a regular coffee drinker back then. My aunt took me to Starbucks once in a while. But that was it. Most likely won’t be enough to cause any stunting.
  • Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs Free
I drank a few cans of beers and smoked a few cigarettes when I was 16, but it was very rare. I never did drugs in my life. I read that Al Pacino and Mark Wahlberg did all these from an early age which might be the reason why they both ended up short.
  • Physical Activity
I was quite physically active back then, more than a lot of kids anyway. I did basketball, soccer, taekwondo during elementary school and high school eventhough not to the point where I became a school player. I often went swimming when I was younger.
  • Never broken a bone
During my school days, it wasn’t unusual to see a kid with a hand covered in bandages due to bone fracture. However, I can safely say that it never happened to me.
  • Never had a major surgery
I’ve heard some people say that it can mess up with growth too. But fortunately, I never had any.
  • Other physical flaw till the age of 15.5
Perhaps, this is the biggest excuse I have for failing my height. I actually had another physical flaw that became a major issue during my childhood and teenage years (which actually didn’t have to be) until I had it fixed at age 15.5. I believe this is the main reason why I never had a chance to pay much attention to my height. Because my height wasn’t the main reason I was bullied, eventhough my unintimidating height encouraged people to do so. But I would have to be a lot bigger than I was for them to really fear me. Anyway, once I fixed it. I took the time to enjoy being a normal kid for the first time in my life and didn’t just be conscious about my height right off the bat. In a way, I feel that my lack of height can be interpreted as a symbol that always reminds me of the beginning of my life, where I came from.
  • Trying to catch up at the age of 16.5
I remember approaching the end of 2009, I started to give my height a serious attention. I went to a growth taller clinic in my city and had my growth plates checked. I was so devastated to find out that they were almost closed and that I had only 6-9 months left to grow. The first time, I was measured at 164.3cm with the clinic machine and 164.7 or so after 2 months of treatment. Since then, I must have tried to sleep more than normally whenever I could. It wasn’t, by any means, sufficient. But if I used to just sleep 1-2 hours a night previously, now I might have managed to get 3-4 hours and during holidays, I would sleep till afternoon. I also took lots of supplements and tried a few other growth taller devices. Then after I quit school at 17.5, I must have slept a lot more.

Anyway, approaching the end of 2011, at 18.75, 2 years after my first visit to the clinic, I went back to the same clinic to measure myself with the exact same machine. I was 166.5. So that means I grew about 2cm in 2 years between age 16.5-18.75. After that, I’ve been regularly measured at 167cm. I didn’t know if I grew another 0.5cm after almost 19 or it’s due to different machines or my posture wasn’t perfect that day.

On one hand, I felt really grateful that my body managed to grew the significant 2.5cm at the very last minute. But on the other hand, sometimes it feels that my body was trying to catch up and make up for the previous bad years, but just wasn’t given enough time to reach its maximum.
  • Body Proportions
It’s also one of the things that were always out of my control. But interestingly enough, the size of my cranium, hands, feet, waist are all small as well, thus making them appropriate for my height. My arms and fingers length are even shorter than my sisters’. So I guess these are all possibly indications that I was never going to be big and that my height was not stunted. There are 2 theories. One being, our body parts grow at different rates. So for instance, the cranium might reach maturity much earlier than height. The other being, every body part might get stunted in harmony. I would need to dive deeper into this later.
  • I was never big
I was particularly skinny, but I didn’t feel very short during elementary school. Eventhough I do remember worrying about it a few times during kindergarten and elementary school. However, I was older than most kids of the same grade because my birthday is in January. So I was always a couple of months or even a year ahead of everyone in terms of growth. I also just remember that I did feel short since the beginning of Junior High School. Many people were already taller than me by that time.
Conclusion

I think it’s pretty unrealistic to hope that I did everything right from the beginning without any prior knowledge regarding the significance of height. Without knowing the things I know now, I wouldn’t have the motivation to be tall and there was no way I could have known everything back then being born in this family unless my current self unless I can hop into a time machine and go back in time and get back into my 5-year-old body. And I don’t expect my parents to be experts in this field either. The only thing that I regret mostly was how my parents could place such an importance on school and neglect my well-being and growth. I mean it would be a lot wiser if they just didn’t give a shit about any of those. I did everything I could to survive in school while being oppressed for years and worse, I tried to perform well academically, thus often sacrificing my sleep even more than I was going to. All that for nothing. Of course, I don’t know exactly how much my sleep deprivation and depression actually damaged my growth. But we do know that even most doctors and scientist believe in the correlation between sleep and growth. It’s one thing when you stunted your growth through starvation because your family is so poor and there’s nothing you could do about it, but it’s another thing when you stunted your growth because you chose to suffer unnecessarily and everyone around you advocated that. Even those who stunted their growth by smoking, at least, they got the pleasure from doing so.

ctrl + F:
"genetics"

not found

Your mom is 5'2, what did you expect?

Last edited:
Your mom was 5'2, what did you expect?
Yeah, his height is the average of his parents'. it's not that surprising.

Meanwhile I'm shorter than both my parents JFL.

I am 5'7", while my mother is 5'6" and my father is 5'11".

I usually slept around 7 hours per night during my teenage years. I could probably have slept more, but many teenagers sleep little but end up being tall despite that. My diet could also probably have been more nutritious, but it was not like I was malnourished, so that should neither be the reason for my short height.

Yet I ended up being short. The only answer is that we were unlucky in the genetic lottery. We might simply have inherited bad recessive genes from our parents.

i think height is the average between mother and father.

Abstract: I’ve been questioning it my whole life. I just wanted to know how much I might have lost and if there’s something I could have done to change it. The purpose of this analysis is to investigate every factor that could possibly harm my growth. Hopefully, by understanding it better, it can bring some peace to my mind and then I can move on to the next chapter of my life which is dealing with my current height and finding a cure for it, be it temporary or permanent.

Stats:

Age 15 : 162cm / 5’3.75”

Age 16 : 164cm / 5’4.5”

Final Height : 167cm / 5’5.75” (Morning Height : 168.5cm / 5’6.25)

Father’s Height : 175cm / 5’9” (Note : Actually I never measured him, it’s possible that he was taller when he was young)

Mother’s Height : 158cm / 5’2”

Sister I’s Height : 166cm / 5’5.5”

Sister II’s Height : 164cm / 5’4.5”

What I Fucked Up

• Sleep Deprivation
It’s the primary factor that all this time I’ve believed has damaged my growth the most. I slept on average 2 hours a night from the age of 10-18. Actually I don’t remember when it started exactly, it could have been even before that. I admit that part of it was my own doing. I often chose to stay up watching football, tv, playing games or listening to radio because I just like to be alone at night. But mostly it’s due to school. Life was hard back then to the point where I had to wake up at 5AM every morning because school started so early. I was always afraid to wake up in the morning and a lot of times I stayed up to study. I might have taken a nap here and there after school. Sometimes it could be 3-4 hours of a nap. But I don’t remember how consistent it was. I remember there were times where I didn’t sleep at all and just went straight to school or just slept for 1 hour. I remember once during junior high school, I felt so grateful because I managed to get 4 hours of sleep the previous night. Except during holidays, I never once woke up voluntarily. I was always forced to.

Scientific theory : Our body produces growth hormone during deep sleep. That’s why it’s commonly believed that sleep is needed to grow. But there has been an argument that our body will still compensate by producing the HG during the day if we didn’t sleep.

The reality is that I know a few people in real life who slept more than average people and ended up a lot taller that he’s supposed to.

If I had a time machine : I would definitely quit school at 5th grade or at the very least attend homeschool. Because there was no way I could have slept sufficiently and lived stress-free while attending the same schools I did. But is that even realistic? There was no way my younger self could have known the things I know today. I just listened to my parents and tried my best, did whatever it took to survive in school believing it was necessary. In the end, I’d just blame my parents as I always did all my life. I just wish they acted wiser by placing less importance on my grades and more on my well-being and growth.
  • Depression
It’s the second biggest factor that might have contributed to the stunting of my height and it’s connected to my sleep deprivation. I remember quite well that my depression started officially in the 5th grade at the age of 10 because that’s when things started to go down. Before that I was relatively a happy normal kid. Then I had to deal with both academic pressure and social pressure (aka bullies). It’s no doubt that I was depressed more than most kids. But the question is how much impact it could have had on my growth.

Scientific theory : When we are depressed, our body produces stress hormone called cortisol which could inhibit growth hormone. There was a study that shows that children whose parents are divorced are shorter than average.

If I had a time machine : I mean who wants to be depressed, right? But quitting school was the only way to solve this and my parents weren’t about to let that happen.
  • Malnutrition
I originally believed that it could play a huge factor too. My diet was not by any means perfect. I mostly ate a lot of rice with minimum portion of meat/fish/poultry and I didn’t like milk that much. But I liked Milo which has calcium. I liked eggs (although not the yolk), sausages and nuggets. And it couldn’t be that bad after all. Once in a while, usually in the weekend, my parents would take me to dinner outside where I must have had decent stuffs. Sometimes I had steaks. Sometimes we went for buffet where I could overeat to the point of vomitting. And there were lots of occasions such as family gatherings, birthday parties, social events. Of course not everyday that I had such privilege. When I bought meals in the school canteen, for instance, I don’t think it gave that much either. And for this reason, I leave open the possibility of my diet stunting my height. I did not practice a healthy diet consistently and didn’t drink 6 gallons of milk everyday.

If I had a time machine : I would definitely eat good stuffs and drink milk more consistently. But would you expect a kid to have this level of awareness and discipline?
  • Masturbation
Actually I only started doing it at the age of 15.5. What’s funny is that, in High School, I used to think it’s the number 1 cause for my short height.

Scientific theory : Sperm is made of protein. So when we masturbate, we waste the protein which otherwise could be used for our body to grow. Howover, most sources I came across on the internet dismiss this theory.

But I guess we’ll never know now, won’t we? At least, I started pretty late. I should have been close to my maximum potential already at 15.5.
  • Illness
Apart from dengue fever once when I was like 5 or so, I mostly just got sore throat and fever from time to time and took lots of antibiotics.

And when I was 19, I discovered that I had a nasal polyp which caused my difficulty of breathing. I didn’t know how long it’s been there, but it might have always been there.

What I Got Right

• Caffeine Free
So in an attempt to make myself feel better, I want to remind myself that I at least got a few things right. I don’t believe I was a regular coffee drinker back then. My aunt took me to Starbucks once in a while. But that was it. Most likely won’t be enough to cause any stunting.
  • Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs Free
I drank a few cans of beers and smoked a few cigarettes when I was 16, but it was very rare. I never did drugs in my life. I read that Al Pacino and Mark Wahlberg did all these from an early age which might be the reason why they both ended up short.
  • Physical Activity
I was quite physically active back then, more than a lot of kids anyway. I did basketball, soccer, taekwondo during elementary school and high school eventhough not to the point where I became a school player. I often went swimming when I was younger.
  • Never broken a bone
During my school days, it wasn’t unusual to see a kid with a hand covered in bandages due to bone fracture. However, I can safely say that it never happened to me.
  • Never had a major surgery
I’ve heard some people say that it can mess up with growth too. But fortunately, I never had any.
  • Other physical flaw till the age of 15.5
Perhaps, this is the biggest excuse I have for failing my height. I actually had another physical flaw that became a major issue during my childhood and teenage years (which actually didn’t have to be) until I had it fixed at age 15.5. I believe this is the main reason why I never had a chance to pay much attention to my height. Because my height wasn’t the main reason I was bullied, eventhough my unintimidating height encouraged people to do so. But I would have to be a lot bigger than I was for them to really fear me. Anyway, once I fixed it. I took the time to enjoy being a normal kid for the first time in my life and didn’t just be conscious about my height right off the bat. In a way, I feel that my lack of height can be interpreted as a symbol that always reminds me of the beginning of my life, where I came from.
  • Trying to catch up at the age of 16.5
I remember approaching the end of 2009, I started to give my height a serious attention. I went to a growth taller clinic in my city and had my growth plates checked. I was so devastated to find out that they were almost closed and that I had only 6-9 months left to grow. The first time, I was measured at 164.3cm with the clinic machine and 164.7 or so after 2 months of treatment. Since then, I must have tried to sleep more than normally whenever I could. It wasn’t, by any means, sufficient. But if I used to just sleep 1-2 hours a night previously, now I might have managed to get 3-4 hours and during holidays, I would sleep till afternoon. I also took lots of supplements and tried a few other growth taller devices. Then after I quit school at 17.5, I must have slept a lot more.

Anyway, approaching the end of 2011, at 18.75, 2 years after my first visit to the clinic, I went back to the same clinic to measure myself with the exact same machine. I was 166.5. So that means I grew about 2cm in 2 years between age 16.5-18.75. After that, I’ve been regularly measured at 167cm. I didn’t know if I grew another 0.5cm after almost 19 or it’s due to different machines or my posture wasn’t perfect that day.

On one hand, I felt really grateful that my body managed to grew the significant 2.5cm at the very last minute. But on the other hand, sometimes it feels that my body was trying to catch up and make up for the previous bad years, but just wasn’t given enough time to reach its maximum.
  • Body Proportions
It’s also one of the things that were always out of my control. But interestingly enough, the size of my cranium, hands, feet, waist are all small as well, thus making them appropriate for my height. My arms and fingers length are even shorter than my sisters’. So I guess these are all possibly indications that I was never going to be big and that my height was not stunted. There are 2 theories. One being, our body parts grow at different rates. So for instance, the cranium might reach maturity much earlier than height. The other being, every body part might get stunted in harmony. I would need to dive deeper into this later.
  • I was never big
I was particularly skinny, but I didn’t feel very short during elementary school. Eventhough I do remember worrying about it a few times during kindergarten and elementary school. However, I was older than most kids of the same grade because my birthday is in January. So I was always a couple of months or even a year ahead of everyone in terms of growth. I also just remember that I did feel short since the beginning of Junior High School. Many people were already taller than me by that time.
Conclusion

I think it’s pretty unrealistic to hope that I did everything right from the beginning without any prior knowledge regarding the significance of height. Without knowing the things I know now, I wouldn’t have the motivation to be tall and there was no way I could have known everything back then being born in this family unless my current self unless I can hop into a time machine and go back in time and get back into my 5-year-old body. And I don’t expect my parents to be experts in this field either. The only thing that I regret mostly was how my parents could place such an importance on school and neglect my well-being and growth. I mean it would be a lot wiser if they just didn’t give a shit about any of those. I did everything I could to survive in school while being oppressed for years and worse, I tried to perform well academically, thus often sacrificing my sleep even more than I was going to. All that for nothing. Of course, I don’t know exactly how much my sleep deprivation and depression actually damaged my growth. But we do know that even most doctors and scientist believe in the correlation between sleep and growth. It’s one thing when you stunted your growth through starvation because your family is so poor and there’s nothing you could do about it, but it’s another thing when you stunted your growth because you chose to suffer unnecessarily and everyone around you advocated that. Even those who stunted their growth by smoking, at least, they got the pleasure from doing so.
Pretty brutal. I don't think masturbation or diet did it but probably sleeping 2 hours a day that can't be good.

I'm also convinced that I fucked up my height, I think I did it by not eating properly during my teens. My diet was basically potato chips and sandwiches at like 1k calories a day. I also drank a lot of coffee which might have fucked shit up. I got blackpilled on height and frame when I was 17 and started drinking protein shakes and stuff but I think it was too late already.

Cope, it's all genetics.

It’s the primary factor that all this time I’ve believed has damaged my growth the most. I slept on average 2 hours a night from the age of 10-18.
Absolutely brutal. That’ll do it for you. I didn’t get much sleep during puberty either because I was coping with YouTube and vidya since those were my only ways of numbing the lonliness. Next thing you know it’s 6AM and time for school. I probably would’ve been 5’10/5’11 if I sleepmaxxed as much as I could rather than rotting in the most vital stage of my entire life. I want a do-over :feelsree:
Also this

ctrl + F:
"genetics"

not found

Yes. Because based on genetics, I should have been tall.

i think height is the average between mother and father.

99% of guys I know tower over their fathers eventhough their mothers are midgets.

Seriously man? How tall are you and your parents?

I am 5'7", while my mother is 5'6" and my father is 5'11".

I usually slept around 7 hours per night during my teenage years. I could probably have slept more, but many teenagers sleep little but end up being tall despite that. My diet could also probably have been more nutritious, but it was not like I was malnourished, so that should neither be the reason for my short height.

Yet I ended up being short. The only answer is that we were unlucky in the genetic lottery. We might simply have inherited bad recessive genes from our parents.

I think nutrition is overrated when it comes to growth as long as you never starved. But sleep. 7 hours a night is perfect. I never slept that much during my growing years.

Pretty brutal. I don't think masturbation or diet did it but probably sleeping 2 hours a day that can't be good.

I'm also convinced that I fucked up my height, I think I did it by not eating properly during my teens. My diet was basically potato chips and sandwiches at like 1k calories a day. I also drank a lot of coffee which might have fucked shit up. I got blackpilled on height and frame when I was 17 and started drinking protein shakes and stuff but I think it was too late already.

Sounds a lot like me. 2 hours sleep / night + depression hurt me the most. What did your sandwiches consist of? If it's meat and eggs, that should be good.

And also coffee is actually not bad for growth. It's alcohol, cigarette and drugs that could stunt your growth.

Absolutely brutal. That’ll do it for you. I didn’t get much sleep during puberty either because I was coping with YouTube and vidya since those were my only ways of numbing the lonliness. Next thing you know it’s 6AM and time for school. I probably would’ve been 5’10/5’11 if I sleepmaxxed as much as I could rather than rotting in the most vital stage of my entire life. I want a do-over :feelsree:

Also this

I'm not sure if you are serious. How tall are you?

Sounds a lot like me. 2 hours sleep / night + depression hurt me the most. What did your sandwiches consist of? If it's meat and eggs, that should be good.

And also coffee is actually not bad for growth. It's alcohol, cigarette and drugs that could stunt your growth.
Nah, like a single slice of ham+ cheese on each piece of bread. Minor protein+fat+vitamins+minerals and just a lot of useless carbs. And not even that much calories because I was underweight my entire teens. I never did alcohol or cigarettes during my teens but I drank a lot of coffee and I'm afraid the cortisol might have fucked up my hormones somehow.

I have very little doubt that we grow during sleep. I mean come on, it has to be easier for the leg bones to grow when they're not supporting the body weight as they do in standing position.

Besides, I used to have so called "growth aches" as a kid and it was always during night.

Yes. Because based on genetics, I should have been tall.

99% of guys I know tower over their fathers eventhough their mothers are midgets.

Seriously man? How tall are you and your parents?

I think nutrition is overrated when it comes to growth as long as you never starved. But sleep. 7 hours a night is perfect. I never slept that much during my growing years.

I'm not sure if you are serious. How tall are you?
5’8

Oof. Must be hell to be shorter than your mom. How tall are you ?

People say its genetics but based on your sisters heights you should indeed be around 5'9 to 5'10, not tall by any means but it's way better than being turbo manlet. Brutal how your environment can cause you to be worse off than you should

I have very little doubt that we grow during sleep. I mean come on, it has to be easier for the leg bones to grow when they're not supporting the body weight as they do in standing position.

Besides, I used to have so called "growth aches" as a kid and it was always during night.

If that's the issue. Eventhough I didn't sleep, I just lie on my bed awake for 7 hours the whole night.

People say its genetics but based on your sisters heights you should indeed be around 5'9 to 5'10, not tall by any means but it's way better than being turbo manlet. Brutal how your environment can cause you to be worse off than you should

That's exactly what I thought, it's completely in a different world being 5'9"-5'10" of course that would change everything. Even 5'7"-5'8" is also a world difference than my current height.

The bigger factor of all is RNG. Genetic recombination.

That's all there is to it. I mean, your mom is 5'2.

The bigger factor of all is RNG. Genetic recombination.

That's all there is to it. I mean, your mom is 5'2.

What do you think about 2 hours of sleep every night from 10-18?

Have you tried actually working on yourself and growing taller?

Have you tried actually working on yourself and growing taller?

Yes, I'm working on it. But the thing is I don't know if it will come to anything. Most people fail with height excercises.

My Dad used to be 6'4", now 6'3", and I am barely above 6 feet. Had some sleep deprivation but I think it's within normal variations of height. My fathers father was 5'10" or something.

how did you even manage to stay awake in class with 2 hours of sleep? did you sleep during class? did you drink 5 energy drinks per day?

I think a good way to know if you were stunted is comparing birth weights. for example if your birth weight was not significantly higher than your sister then you can't expect to grow significantly taller. but if it was then you were probably stunted. 2 hours is very little how tf did you not die

just write a huge fucking essay and get banned after 7 posts theory