Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Ultra-Introverts Who Live Nocturnally

• Thread starter Deleted member 41074
  • Start date
Deleted member 41074

Deleted member 41074

Self-banned
-
Very interesting but ultimately the article tries to explain why they aren't going mad because they can't comprehend the loneliness. Those "introverts" really sound like incels or lonely dudes like me.
I must say I relate as I recently started living during the night, literally not seeing daylight ever except for every few weeks when I go grocery shopping for food and essentials (I don't have the money nor the need for delivery and I don't have the same choice and control over my food).

I'm interested in whether these introverts are biologically non-sociable or affected by culture. Could have their ancestors also been introverts themselves?

Introverts are the better people.
We get discriminated in every aspects of society just because we actually use our brains.

I'm interested in whether these introverts are biologically non-sociable or affected by culture. Could have their ancestors also been introverts themselves?
I'm like them (at least for the last few weeks) and honestly I don't see a reason to stop.
It's the next logical step from my isolation that's been going on for years.
In my case no my ancestors (parents) are definitely not introverts.

I'm thinking it's not that they don't crave social interaction it's just that society is too much to handle, too soy and superficial and doesn't allow for them to flourish or find a niche.
It's also nice to be all alone with no sound, no cars in the street, the quiet night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
There are definitely plus points to such a lifestyle. I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people.

Being the only child that has had a lot of experience in the field of loneliness/isolation, I've adapted and would prefer to be alone rather than being around annoying normies tbh

For a while when I was NEET I was nocturnal. Just didn’t feel right about going out in daylight. Often would walk to convenience store at 11pm to buy Mountain Dew and nachos.

Introverts are the better people.
We get discriminated in every aspects of society just because we actually use our brains.
And nocturnals like me are fucking kings

Being the only child that has had a lot of experience in the field of loneliness/isolation, I've adapted and would prefer to be alone rather than being around annoying normies tbh
Agreed and who wouldn’t

foids become introverts to be with an introvert good looking guy, how about that.

if you are truecel and neet it's all but guaranteed you're nocturnal