Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The ultimate lifefuel for trucels

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
D

Darkness to light

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/OUrYtvqZcjs

6'4 blonde giga chad who's also a fucking medical student with a stacy girlfriend also in medschool who wants to marry him

He kills a hooker and robs 3 others

Gets caught, sentenced to life, kicked out of school, fiance calls off wedding cuts him off

This is the best part; he slits his wrists stuffs tissues in his mouth and Ropes in his cell lmfao

Attachments

• philip-markoff-puts-on-white-coat.jpg
    philip-markoff-puts-on-white-coat.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
From literally having it all and being on tutorial mode to nothing :smonk:

What a wholesome story

Rich kids will never be happy. He had everything and threw it away.

What no iq does to chad

That's not giga chad, or even chad. He is HTN at best (height is what saves him)

Also his gf is not a stacy, she is a 6/7. Wtf are you smoking :feelswhat:
Stfu, anyone his height is gigachad go the fucj outside and stop rotting on this shithole website

If your his height face is fucking irrelevant and he's not ugly at all

I'm sick of these of these retarded standards you idiots set
Hes 100% a chad

Gigachad? It’s not even chadlite he looks like an autistic inbred chubby slav with subhuman jaw what the fuck are you smoking? A true nordic gigachad is dolph lundgren not this chubby cunt

And she ain’t no stacy either, low tier becky at best. She is below average in nordic countries.

OP is a blind faggot who can’t rate:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Why do you people think your rating system is so flawless,? Stop being mechanical about every single feature you autist and look at the main parts

White blonde 6'4 mogs 99% of the population thats all women see

All this gay micro nit picking is literally an incel tale from the basement shit

In what universe does this guy not slay

If you clowns say this guy wasn't at the top of the social heirarchy in his circle your coping if you guys think this guy wasn't smashing multiple foids apart from his girlfriend your coping

If you think he doesn't slay your coping

WHERE CHAD?
WHERE STACY?

Chad lol if he is chad then im chadlite :feelsjuice:

He is literally a betabuxx to a low tier becky

Gigachad jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Woooow he's 6'5 blonde good looking guy but he's also a betabux thats why I take nothing serious on this bullshit site

Your all autist retards who live in your head

His life in prison would have still been better than what we have been dealt. Non-Incels kill themselves for less problems than we do. I guess we are stronger mentally.

His life in prison would have still been better than what we have been dealt. Non-Incels kill themselves for less problems than we do. I guess we are stronger mentally.
Facts he could have gotten conjugal visits from self hating chink sluts

Facts he could have gotten conjugal visits from self hating chink sluts
He would have so much Beckys fall in love with him, sending him letters and asking to visit. Foids simp for much uglier serial killers.

CHAD? That’s not a Chad

He could take your girl if you had one so that automatically makes him chad to you my son
So could a chadlite, a high tier normie, a regular normie. That doesn’t make either a Chad…

So could a chadlite, a high tier normie, a regular normie. That doesn’t make either a Chad…
It does when they are 6'5 this is grade school shit

The tallest guy always gets the most holes and the best looking holes. Studies show that taller men marry earlier 70% more often than their shorter counter padrs

It does when they are 6'5 this is grade school shit

The tallest guy always gets the most holes and the best looking holes. Studies show that taller men marry earlier 70% more often than their shorter counter padrs
that dude is NOT giga chad. I think you are lacking in terms of what gigachad is.

that dude is NOT giga chad. I think you are lacking in terms of what gigachad is.
I'm not gunna argue about this theres no way you can convince someone at his height is not a Chad

Just keep coping

I'm not gunna argue about this theres no way you can convince someone at his height is not a Chad

Just keep coping
You're the only delusional person here If you genuinely think that guy is a giga chad