Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Ultimate Disadvantage Of Curries In the U.S.

CurrycelRaja

CurrycelRaja

The Curry Massacre Mercenary
-
Curries
Aka Pakis Indians Bengalis and Sri Lankans

Major religions circa 1980-2000(Gen Z curries parents generation of growing up)

[UWSL]Hinduism 1.16 billion persons≈59%[/UWSL]

Islam 622.3 million persons≈ 31%
(Circa 590 million if excluding Shiites and Qadianis/Ahmadis who have a bit more lax attitudes towards sexual relations)

Christianity 1.56% 31 million persons

Buddhism 1.5%≈29.6 million persons

Sikhism 1%≈21 million persons

[UWSL]Jainism 0.04%≈ 9.5 million persons[/UWSL]

If you were a curry lucky enough to be born into the “martial races” not of Hindu vegan caste then you are better off tbh

BUT:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Sociosexual psychology wise
Being born into a Muslim family
Immigrating at a later age is MORE advantageous as you would have built up enough social calibration despite Islams IncelDomification through similar heritage and cultural values that helps make you more manly

My case:
Moved at an early age :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: 2000s Early 2000s
Definitely the worst time to be a Curry in America:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::smonk::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::fuk::fuk:

A time when Nigger music was law and Curry parents who hate blacks don’t understand why everyone worships nigger music and extend this isolationism to their son:dafuckfeels:
Spics and niggers might not have hated you before but once they learn you aren’t into the normies music they are
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:They return to seeing you as a filthy curry

Sad part is

This era was the WORST era for a curry who wanted to ascend Pre 2001:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Circa 2008-9
SJWism took over
No longer overt racism against curries

People will just ignore
Walk away
Look in disgust

At you:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I am wondering what era was it that Curry emasculation began:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I end up in the BCE era:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

south asians can be complete moggers, but i think it's the culture and reputation that holds them back pretty hard.

wish I was making what indians make
"The median family earnings of Indians in the US is USD 123,700, nearly double the nationwide average of USD 63,922"

south asians can be complete moggers, but i think it's the culture and reputation that holds them back pretty hard.

I almost forgot to mention

Overbearing mothers who feel the absolute NEED to interject in your daily schedule in EVRY FACET of your life:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I almost forgot to mention

Overbearing mothers who feel the absolute NEED to interject in your daily schedule in EVRY FACET of your life:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Actually this might be the most damaging TBH

Along w racism from Jew media:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
And you get a cuck Asian Curry Moid Incel

Men are meant to explore and DO SHIT
not be told what to to do every minute moment of their fucking lives:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

yeah, no one wants to deal with an overbearing mother. i also think south asians, and asians in general, are pushed to study and attain success in their studies and career...they are too focused in that area. they should really be pushed to make friends, date, and build connections rather than spending all available time studying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back