Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ultimate Cope for Dealing with Inceldom: Alchoholism

R

rentro373

Recruit
★★★★★
Hey guys I've been going through a rough patch lately which culminated in me getting expelled from my college for posting incel related content on youtube and saying "offensive" words ie nigger but recently I've been coping by drinking alchohol today is my 4th day out of the last 5 getting drunk in a row. I highly recommend becoming an alcoholic to deal with your problems, I always knew I would eventually become one. I just wish i started drinking in high school or before so I could have been cool back then.

heres my beer stash today.

Attachments

• IMG_20221209_181653.jpg
    IMG_20221209_181653.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 74
You would be a godking in SEA

im about to go and get some cheap beer in an hour,gonna get drunk af tonight,feeling really sad

youre normie tbh, SEAmaxxing would work, whats your major in college, age?

Hey guys I've been going through a rough patch lately which culminated in me getting expelled from my college for posting incel related content on youtube and saying "offensive" words ie nigger but recently I've been coping by drinking alchohol today is my 4th day out of the last 5 getting drunk in a row. I highly recommend becoming an alcoholic to deal with your problems, I always knew I would eventually become one. I just wish i started drinking in high school or before so I could have been cool back then.

cheers brocel

seamaxxing?
Yeah. Actually, you don't have to resort to traveling out of your country if you live in the west. I'm sure you could get a noodlewhore where you live

Alcohol is the absolute god tier best

nah

better weedmax

alcohol gets you fat , makes you vomit if you overdo it and its not that fun

better smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

youre normie tbh, SEAmaxxing would work, whats your major in college, age?
21, general studies. only getting my associates degree because since I got in trouble it will be unlikely that any college would accept me + I dont want to waste money.

Yeah. Actually, you don't have to resort to traveling out of your country if you live in the west. I'm sure you could get a noodlewhore where you live
fuck that i want white wahmens or at least white latinas like argentines. but yeah, ill take almost anything i can get at the end of the day.

nah

better weedmax

alcohol gets you fat , makes you vomit if you overdo it and its not that fun

better smoke weed play guitar :smonk:
weed is gay, im a runner and plan on running a local 5k in my town tomorrow in 21:00 or less so I could never smoke nut drinking works for me.

weed is gay, im a runner and plan on running a local 5k in my town tomorrow in 21:00 or less so I could never smoke nut drinking works for me.
lol 5k is easy shit. I work out high . Used to do HIIT high. You cant do that on alcohol. You coping hard

Yeah, you've just started drinking buddy boyo. When you reach the point where everyday you have shakes and feel like you're going to die, without downing a few shots of vodka every morning just to feel normal, you'll see its not worth it.

But enjoy, when you first start regularly drinking it is a good cope.

lol 5k is easy shit. I work out high . Used to do HIIT high. You cant do that on alcohol. You coping hard
i bet you ill still run sub 21:00 (which is decent but not THAT good) tomorrow morning in the race despite having 6 budwesiers in 3.5 hours and having another cervesa later tonight. beer>weed.

Ok GrAYcel

Yeah, you've just started drinking buddy boyo. When you reach the point where everyday you have shakes and feel like you're going to die, without downing a few shots of vodka every morning just to feel normal, you'll see its not worth it.

yeah, thanks for the insight, I plan on never getting to that point by always having 1 day of mild drining (1 or 2 pints with no buzz, just to enjoy it) and 1 day completely off from drinking which leaves me 5 days to get fucked up. Tomorrow is my day off.

Garbage Brothel where they brainwash npcs to parrot jew propaganda.
Stay strong brocel!
We have to take back against our wrongdoers!

yeah so far its a great cope. its my 49th time getting drunk.

Garbage Brothel where they brainwash npcs to parrot jew propaganda.
Stay strong brocel!
We have to take back against our wrongdoers!
hahahahaha thanks brah just getting my useless 2 year degree then calling it a day from school and working ft in summer 2023 at age 22.

i bet you ill still run sub 21:00 (which is decent but not THAT good) tomorrow morning in the race despite having 6 budwesiers in 3.5 hours and having another cervesa later tonight. beer>weed.
lol dude, 5k is easy. As i told you i used to do HIIT because running up to 9-10k (my maximum) isnt as fun as running sprints and repeating for 20 mins. While you high and listening to the music itz like you in a movie. With beer youre so slow, it makes you feel full and you have bad balance. Im sure you dont run sprints or explosive. Just normal running . light pace at most

lol dude, 5k is easy. As i told you i used to do HIIT because running up to 9-10k (my maximum) isnt as fun as running sprints and repeating for 20 mins. While you high and listening to the music itz like you in a movie. With beer youre so slow, it makes you feel full and you have bad balance. Im sure you dont run sprints or explosive. Just normal running . light pace at most
true and untrue. Yes, beer definitely slows you down, this is my 49th time getting drunk and of course I'm sluggish. BUT weed fucks up your lungs irreprably, so id rather drink. also, by running "slow" meanign averaging 6:45:00 minutes per mile over 3.1 miles, yeah thats what i do. not 9:30 like if i were on weed. peace brocel, but id rather cope with alc than weed, though the 8 times i smoked weed ill admit i loved it.

yeah, thanks for the insight, I plan on never getting to that point by always having 1 day of mild drining (1 or 2 pints with no buzz, just to enjoy it) and 1 day completely off from drinking which leaves me 5 days to get fucked up. Tomorrow is my day off.
Fair enough man

booze and weed my two of my favorite copes

Sounds like you're just starting alcohol in college. Which was when I started as well.

Looking back, I wish I never touched it. I can't blame the certain people that exposed me to it in those years though. Because chances were that I would have started that shit sooner or later, one way or the other.

Been there done that. Its all fun and games until one day you wake up in the hospital after month long binge with multiple needles in your arms feeding you fluids to keep you alive.

And then when u get home a big fat bill waiting for emergency services to boot.

i want some beer.

I tried a European Bud (not to be confused with CZ Budweiser), and it sucks.

Drinking makes me sick. In fact, I start to feel like shit before I get drunk. I don't miss it anyway

I'm quitting drinking in the new year and also eating healthier.

Yes IT I will drink myself to death that's what I deserve for being dirty inkel yes thank :feelstastyman:

Weed edibles are better for coping, imo, but beer is really good, too. So is whiskey. :feelscomfy:

In high school chemistry, it was taught that alcohol could be permanently addicting as it changes the actual brain receptors such that they expect alcohol from that point on. I live by that, so I would honestly rather game cope or masturbate.