Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about the "#METOO movement"

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
The METOO movement is a great example for the exploitive nature of foids. they fuck their way to fame, they get what they want from the men they fucked, and after that (YEARS after they already had sex with them) they say that they raped them and what not. they generally do it so they wont be called out as whores, although that is exactly what they are, whores.
Females are making a mockery out of men, pissing on them and not even bothering to call it rain, and cucks just sit down and accept everything that foids spew out of their pie holes
The fact that people actually believe these whores just shows how much of modern society is retarded double digit dumbfucks.

Last edited:
I had sex with an ugly man before I discovered chads dick, #metoo :feelstastyman:

Silly inkwel, she was very traumatized by that old jew producer who she couldnt resist because there was a multi million contract on the line.

The fact that she decided to come out twenty years later, exactly at the same date said old jew producer was supposed to get some award is pure coincidence :soy:

I said the word "nigga" once, #metoo

"I was born poor, ugly, Jewish and had to fight all my life to get somewhere. You got lotsa girls, no girl looked at me until I made it big in Hollywood. Yes, I did offer them acting jobs in exchange for sex, but so did and still does everyone. But I never, ever forced myself on a single woman"
RIP Weinstein
he's gonna die in jail shows that even if you make it somehow they can always pull you down

They exchange sex for favors, once they dont need those favors they regret it. Stupid bitches you cant have both.

retards nowadays think rape is worse than murder

come here nigga, lemme kill you
View attachment 438570
Lmao exactly, when given choice a female would definitely pick getting raped than being stabbed.

I mean what’s worst, inserting a object inside a hole that is already there (bag) or creating a hole in a body with knife?

I mean... there is a ton of sexual assault but this is true in some cases lol
To clarify, what I mean is a lot of foids get drunk/ or high, or whatever. Have sex, and then the next day regret it, which in their minds means they were assaulted. Imo regret does not = you were assaulted. You just made a mad decision. Being under the influence is not a valid excuse.

To clarify, what I mean is a lot of foids get drunk/ or high, or whatever. Have sex, and then the next day regret it, which in their minds means they were assaulted. Imo regret does not = you were assaulted. You just made a mad decision. Being under the influence is not a valid excuse.
Yeah, but there were literal tapes of actresses getting assaulted. You still make a good point, though.

I saw somewhere, maybe on reddit a postal address for St. Harvey in prison. I wrote him a letter of support, hopefully he received it. What he did was next level based and the whores are evil for turning on him.