Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists are fucking retarded

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
I watched a feminist page on tiktok, a british and a local one. Only a few vids to understand their perspective and cuz i was intrigued to see just what absolute BS they shallow

And they're all either delusional trash or straight up the opposite, they describe what men face and act as if its women facing them but 20x worse

Maybe only 5% of all their content is true when they call for other fellow women to keep their dignity and dont be whores for random men, but women prob take it the wrong way and figure out that it means they should go for the top men only because "they deserve the top men"

Last edited:
water, yet very insightful

They all grew with a sense of false entitlement

You've gained important insights but I got to agree with "water"

I think feminism is going through a transition period. The manosphere is growing while feminist blogs are shutting down, or like Jezebel barely existing.

Feminists just don't have much to say anymore, and there are more and more female creators on youtube whose schtick is to say how unreasonable women have become. This is good for us.

We are also in the midst of an absolute avalanche of books and articles written by women which are criticizing hookup culture and even the sexual revolution. This is good for us.

"The Right to Sex" by Amia Srinivasan
"The Case Against the Sexual Revolution" by Louise Perry
"Rethinking Sex: A Provocation" by Christine Emba

I think that change is coming, but it might be too gradual for anyone here to benefit from it.

that's an insult to retards

I think feminism is going through a transition period. The manosphere is growing while feminist blogs are shutting down, or like Jezebel barely existing.

Feminists just don't have much to say anymore, and there are more and more female creators on youtube whose schtick is to say how unreasonable women have become. This is good for us.

We are also in the midst of an absolute avalanche of books and articles written by women which are criticizing hookup culture and even the sexual revolution. This is good for us.

I think that change is coming, but it might be too gradual for anyone here to benefit from it.
Interesting, the best we can do is hope that things change more in favor of men, hopefully the worst thing we had to see about feminism and misandry is already ending

Ukrainian women quickly switched their attitudes towards feminism,
When Russian VDV paratroopers stormed Hostomel, and that 50 mile Russian convoy was waiting to go inside of Ukraine.
They want equality, on their terms.
only when it benefits them

Interesting, the best we can do is hope that things change more in favor of men, hopefully the worst thing we had to see about feminism and misandry is already ending
All three of those books were published recently, 2021-2022.

I read "The Right to Sex" by Amia Srinivasan. She goes into great detail about "the unfuckability of black women and Asian men," her words. She has a very long list of Asian Americans in the media blatantly saying they don't date Asians men. The book says that people focus solely on consent, which is important, but people need to interrogate their preferences.

She makes a comparison to kids sharing snacks on the playground. Nobody is entitled to sex, and nobody is entitled to shared snacks. But if kids don't share their snacks with kids of a certain ethnicity, isn't that messed up?

She said in an interview that she doesn't want her book to be seen as evidence for the incel argument, but I think that it is utterly unavoidable. Her book is clearly good for men who aren't having sex.

She also says, "There is no large cohort of sexless men." She is clearly wrong about that. I can't believe she would even say that. Perhaps she realizes that her book is good for incels and wants to distance herself.

Interesting. I haven't really noticed that. I'm probably out of the loop.

Interesting. I haven't really noticed that. I'm probably out of the loop.
You have probably seen the women on youtube who make videos sympathetic to men. Just Pearly Things. Lauren Chen. Melanie King. Interestingly, those three women, and each of the three female authors I listed are of a different race. White, black, and Asian. I really think that society at large is realizing that the RedPill is basically correct. It is no longer a "man's world," and in many ways, being a woman is a major advantage.

All three of those books were published recently, 2021-2022.

I read "The Right to Sex" by Amia Srinivasan. She goes into great detail about "the unfuckability of black women and Asian men," her words. She has a very long list of Asian Americans in the media blatantly saying they don't date Asians men. The book says that people focus solely on consent, which is important, but people need to interrogate their preferences.

She makes a comparison to kids sharing snacks on the playground. Nobody is entitled to sex, and nobody is entitled to shared snacks. But if kids don't share their snacks with kids of a certain ethnicity, isn't that messed up?

She said in an interview that she doesn't want her book to be seen as evidence for the incel argument, but I think that it is utterly unavoidable. Her book is clearly good for men who aren't having sex.

She also says, "There is no large cohort of sexless men." She is clearly wrong about that. I can't believe she would even say that. Perhaps she realizes that her book is good for incels and wants to distance herself.
That sounds like (((leftist))) anti-white race mixing shit. I'm not surprised that (((leftists))) are trying to make the case that racial preferences in dating is a form of racism.

That sounds like (((leftist))) anti-white race mixing shit. I'm not surprised that (((leftists))) are trying to make the case that racial preferences in dating is a form of racism.
A lot of people on this website believe that racial preferences in dating is a form of racism.

I think that inceldom is a leftist belief system. Incels are like feminists, we both feel as if we are held to unattainable standards and are rebelling against our assigned gender roles. Incels are like impoverished Russian peasants rebelling against the wealthy landowners (Chads) which led to Soviet communism.

I don't think incel/inceldom is leftist. There are different ways to approach the issue.

They’re shallow animals that want to get higher on the totem pole. Other than that, they’re whores. That’s all there is to understand, because that’s all there is to it.

I don't think incel/inceldom is leftist. There are different ways to approach the issue.
Incels are essentially social justice warriors clamoring for the redistribution of a resource.