Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The truman show

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
have you guys ever watched that movie the truman show I have a theory that our lives are basically like that we are a social experiment being broadcasted to normies who want to laugh at virgin losers and everyone else in our lives are just paid actors. Women won’t fuck us because we are in a real life “40 year old virgin” type reality tv show and if they fucked us it would ruin the plot

I watched it long time ago. Very good movie. Sometimes i think entire planet is one big social experiment.

is that the one where the helicopter crashed and killed ppl?

I watched it long time ago. Very good movie. Sometimes i think entire planet is one big social experiment.
Yeah women are paid actors trying to make our lives miserable

I have thought this as well. I watch out my window to make sure my neighbors aren’t out and then I will go out when the coast is clear but then they will come out as if they couldn’t have came out in the other 24 hours of the day, then I will question if it was fate that made us cross paths so some days. I will watch outside for a while to make sure no one is outside cause I don’t want my neighbors to see me cause I feel mogged not having a vehicle at 23 so it is better for me to ignore. I have recently been going outside at night to avoid them :feelshmm: but I would prefer to be outside during the day but night is good so I don’t have to be looked at. I have always that I was being recorded and the Vice will come out and question me like they just captured Bigfoot on live. It is as if they are meant to interact with me.i know they will put me on the spot eventually
They are always recording you, you just have to find out where the camera crew is