Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truest truecel from Spain wants advice in another forum

Bald, brown eyes, fat,
Still whiter than most curries.
Giga brutal hairpill. Fuck i hate the norwood reaper so much
FaceApp 1626795721818

FaceApp 1626796042731

FaceApp 1626796066272

Last edited:
I was browsing the Spanish forum burbuja.info and I see this nigga again. I dunno his original nickname but he's been in all Spanish forums, he always does the same threads asking if he's ugly, why can't he get a girlfriend or asking advice to loook better. He's legit because he never posts the same pictures, always new ones where you can see how he's worsening off. The titlte of the thread is "I'm deformed and very ugly (serious thread) please be honest answer me no holds barred"

I translated the text: "[UWSL]Hello. I am very unattractive physically and I am very ugly and fat, I have a belly that looks like a badly inflated balloon and I have woman's breasts. There is nothing I like about my face and my body, girls have never noticed me. Well, one, (although now we are just friends) and she likes me for how I am but she is an 18 year old girl but with an 8 year old mentality, she is a little girl. And it is that at my 31 years I have been a disaster all my life and I look very bad, I do not like anything that I see when I look in the mirror! [/UWSL][UWSL]Advice!"[/UWSL]

Pictures:

Wizardcel, fatcel, baldcel, chincel, asymmetricaleyescel and mentalcel. He's like the Spanish Jsanza29 so I consider him a legend of incelosphere too.

I like latina foids

How does being bald and fat have anything to do with being white? Lots of white people are bald and fat
White people are the epitome of beauty, being fat and bald makes them honorary ethnics because they ar no longer beautiful.

looks like the white version of this curry

Curry8

White people are the epitome of beauty, being fat and bald makes them honorary ethnics because they ar no longer beautiful.
So by your logic, if chicks aren’t lusting after them, they aren’t white. Bruh, no wonder you think whites are gods, cause you are looking at who is getting lusted after and then calling them white.

there's no escape

It honestly baffles me how fat people Have lived their entire lives without losing Weight. I cant say For certain that his generic base is truecel tier. Its all clouded by The fact that hes fat.

He literally looks like soyjack

Mostly mentally ill or bitchy femoids on the forums, i don't see why people are asking for advice there. Besides that women will mislead him and try to trick into that confidence i supreme.

Funny I was checking this thread earlier and now I see it's been bumped. I remember this guy repaired his foid friends tablet for free and made a thread asking if that was okay or if she was taking advantage of him.

dunno his original nickname but he's been in all Spanish forums, he always does the same threads asking if he's ugly, why can't he get a girlfriend or asking advice to loook better. He's legit because he never posts the same pictures, always new ones where you can see how he's worsening off.
¿Hablas del chico con el avatar del 'ER' canadiense? Yo solo comento en el subforo de Economía, ocasionalmente.

¿Hablas del chico con el avatar del 'ER' canadiense? Yo solo comento en el subforo de Economía, ocasionalmente.
I'm talking about the baldcel fatcel truecel on the OP. I remember his two nicknames in 3djuegos forums (Tosco and Michaeljordan300 or something like that) and burbuja.info (Chico ingenuo). Probably he's a had many more nicknames in those forums and more (forocoches, foroparalelo, etc.) but can't remember at the moment. He even had a youtube channel and it was revealed he has a speech impediment which makes him even more truecel.

Maybe he even posted here at some point too?

Or maybe he ascended/betabuxxed since :blackpill:

If this guy is very ugly then I must be absolute imbominable snowman disgusting freak person. He looks mostly normal to me.