Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truest truecel from Spain wants advice in another forum

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was browsing the Spanish forum burbuja.info and I see this nigga again. I dunno his original nickname but he's been in all Spanish forums, he always does the same threads asking if he's ugly, why can't he get a girlfriend or asking advice to loook better. He's legit because he never posts the same pictures, always new ones where you can see how he's worsening off. The titlte of the thread is "I'm deformed and very ugly (serious thread) please be honest answer me no holds barred"

I translated the text: "[UWSL]Hello. I am very unattractive physically and I am very ugly and fat, I have a belly that looks like a badly inflated balloon and I have woman's breasts. There is nothing I like about my face and my body, girls have never noticed me. Well, one, (although now we are just friends) and she likes me for how I am but she is an 18 year old girl but with an 8 year old mentality, she is a little girl. And it is that at my 31 years I have been a disaster all my life and I look very bad, I do not like anything that I see when I look in the mirror! [/UWSL][UWSL]Advice!"[/UWSL]

Pictures:
IMG-20210719-093428.jpg

IMG 20210708 155649

IMG 20210708 155707

Wizardcel, fatcel, baldcel, chincel, asymmetricaleyescel and mentalcel. He's like the Spanish Jsanza29 so I consider him a legend of incelosphere too.

He should loose weight,but i suppose it's over

He mogs me in every possible way and he have a 18yo female friend, ysanza also mog me, fuck him stupid tallfag.

Beyond over for him I'm afraid.

I was browsing the Spanish forum burbuja.info and I see this nigga again. I dunno his original nickname but he's been in all Spanish forums, he always does the same threads asking if he's ugly, why can't he get a girlfriend or asking advice to loook better. He's legit because he never posts the same pictures, always new ones where you can see how he's worsening off. The titlte of the thread is "I'm deformed and very ugly (serious thread) please be honest answer me no holds barred"

I translated the text: "[UWSL]Hello. I am very unattractive physically and I am very ugly and fat, I have a belly that looks like a badly inflated balloon and I have woman's breasts. There is nothing I like about my face and my body, girls have never noticed me. Well, one, (although now we are just friends) and she likes me for how I am but she is an 18 year old girl but with an 8 year old mentality, she is a little girl. And it is that at my 31 years I have been a disaster all my life and I look very bad, I do not like anything that I see when I look in the mirror! [/UWSL][UWSL]Advice!"[/UWSL]

Pictures:

Wizardcel, fatcel, baldcel, chincel, asymmetricaleyescel and mentalcel. He's like the Spanish Jsanza29 so I consider him a legend of incelosphere too.
How tall is he

He might have a chance with an 85 year old.

perfect skin, no moles, no blackheads in the nose, no green veins visible under eyes, mogs me easily

If he's at least 6'1' he can get a bitch...if he loses weight and wears a cap (he doesn't have the bone structure to rock a bald head) or better,he gets a hair transplant.

Man que se vaya a latinoamérica y que consiga una india, literalmente tengo un amigo profesor asturiano que es gordo y calvo, ahora está casado con una ecuatoriana y tiene una hijita mestiza

Pictures:

i think he could statham max

if he gained big frame and muscles and lenan he could intimidation max

However this is his only shot, everything else wont work, all he can do is intimidate people to respect him, If he is tall its not over and he gymaxxs hard maybe roids if he wants to go crazy

Dude looks like Steven B's twin

invite him here, if he gets blackpilled maybe he can cope better

You can never accurately gauge someones looks when they are that obese

He won't be much prettier if he loses weight the guy is cross-eyed

did we really need a picture of that nigga's fat gut :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

possible hamlossus 2.0? spainlossus?

did we really need a picture of that nigga's fat gut :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

possible hamlossus 2.0? spainlossus?
He could play an instrument by beating his stomach like a drum :feelshehe:

TBH he mogs me (yeah, it's that bad). The only advantage I have is that I gymcel. If he hits the gym and loses weight, he'll mog me into oblivion

He doesn't look very white
Oh, you're on the "only blond hair and light eyes are white" team, huh

Pictures:

Por favor no te burles de el, es normal deteriorarse mentalmente con la vida de un incel :feelscry: con tanto sufrimiento es perfectamente respetable volverse loco :feelscry:

Por cierto, yo no había visto el hilo en burbuja, pero sí que me suena, aunque no se seguro si es el mismo o se le parece porque lo vi de pasada y hace tiempo, pero creo que sí que puede ser el, posteando hace años en un foro catalán independentista, diciendo lo mismo

No tiene remedio creo, hay gente que no puede evitar que la bluepill es una mentira y la redpill también, pero no les llega la fortaleza mental para tomarse la blackpill :feelsrope:

Por cierto quien eres en burbuja.info? :feelswhere: espero que al menos seas uno de los usuarios basados en política y no un lacayo de Soros:feelsugh:
JBW can only do so much.
Exactly. JBW doesn't mean just being white is literally enough, it only helps.

Pictures:

He should loose weight,but i suppose it's over
He mogs me in every possible way and he have a 18yo female friend, ysanza also mog me, fuck him stupid tallfag.
Giga brutal hairpill. Fuck i hate the norwood reaper so much
Por favor no te burles de el, es normal deteriorarse mentalmente con la vida de un incel :feelscry: con tanto sufrimiento es perfectamente respetable volverse loco :feelscry:

Por cierto, yo no había visto el hilo en burbuja, pero sí que me suena, aunque no se seguro si es el mismo o se le parece porque lo vi de pasada y hace tiempo, pero creo que sí que puede ser el, posteando hace años en un foro catalán independentista, diciendo lo mismo

No tiene remedio creo, hay gente que no puede evitar que la bluepill es una mentira y la redpill también, pero no les llega la fortaleza mental para tomarse la blackpill :feelsrope:

Por cierto quien eres en burbuja.info? :feelswhere: espero que al menos seas uno de los usuarios basados en política y no un lacayo de Soros:feelsugh:

Exactly. JBW doesn't mean just being white is literally enough, it only helps.
Shit thread, this retarded nigga literally had an 18 yr old foid who was interested in him but he claims she has the mentality of an 8 yr old :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

29E99E91 80CA 4879 9483 B453432A661A

Someone on there specifically made this for him :feelshaha:

@Idlevillagercel thoughts ?

Shit thread, this retarded nigga literally had an 18 yr old foid who was interested in him but he claims she has the mentality of an 8 yr old :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 469363

Screenshot 20210720 0003552

Brutal tobogándepiojospill

View attachment 469363

I do not know what it says, but I am uncontrollably laughing right now

[UWSL]Está terminado[/UWSL]

Man que se vaya a latinoamérica y que consiga una india, literalmente tengo un amigo profesor asturiano que es gordo y calvo, ahora está casado con una ecuatoriana y tiene una hijita mestiza
Hey saludos, sabes español , latino de casualidad?

@Idlevillagercel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

@Idlevillagercel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:
I would have to moneymaxx first and I'd rather fuck hookers than betabuxx for a bitch that's most likely gonna cheat on me and divorce rape me. I'm too fucked up in the head for a relationship anyways and I don't wanna bring another retard into this hellhole

Mogs me cause white

I would have to moneymaxx first and I'd rather fuck hookers than betabuxx for a bitch that's most likely gonna cheat on me and divorce rape me. I'm too fucked up in the head for a relationship anyways and I don't wanna bring another retard into this hellhole
The whole point of JBWmaxxing is that it's not really betabux, the attraction is supposed to be there

Which of course isn't possible for that guy, jbw only goes so far. Maybe if he lost weight.