Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The true definition of incel. major blackpill for most of you.

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
Incel: " man who can't get relationships and\or sex from women he feels attracted to."

which means: you can fuck landwhales and be an incel

you can fuck and date uglies and be an incel

you can be in an LTR with a sub5 and STILL BE AN INCEL

becuase.......

YOU'RE INCEL AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET THE GIRLS YOU HAVE AT LEAST SOME ATTRACTION FOR

Last edited:
Kind of a stupid definition

Bullshit. Incel = INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. CELIBACY = LACK OF SEX IN GENERAL, NOT LACK OF SEX WITH ATTRACTIVE FAMOIDS ONLY.

No there are incels that can't get anyone. Low IQ thread

When I coined truecel, I did it exactly for this reason, OP, BUT PUAHate was part-parody. This place is different so the definition is different.

By that definition a chad who fucks 7/10s but is only attracted to 8/10 is incel

a chance to 6+/10 femoids or free euthanasia

either or

or bullets

this is not the true definition of incel stop lying

By that definition a chad who fucks 7/10s but is only attracted to 8/10 is incel

It's unlikely. never seen a case like that.

he may PREFER 8'S, but that doesn't mean he has 0% attraction to 7's.
probably he still has attraction to the 7 he's fucking. just let than to the 8's.
It makes sense. most\all normies compromise on their sex life because most people can't get who they want. but most people are at least slightly attracted to the foids they're fucking. why? because it's natural to feel attraction to 5+ foid. it's nature.

5= the average. so most guys will be willing to fuck a 5, because she's not their oneitis but she's still FUCKABLE.

incels, on the other hand, can fuck 3\10, but they have NO attraction to her or even DISGUSTED by her.
hence, fucking her doesn't solve their inceldom, becuase they don't get the validation and satisfaction they want.

TL;DR: fucking 5+ = giving you validation and satisfaction. you ENJOY.

fucking sub5s= NOT giving you validation and satisfaction. you DO NOT ENJOY.

update: I edited my definition to a more refined and accurate one

Incel: " man who can't get relationships and\or sex from one or more women he feels attracted to."

which means: you can fuck landwhales and be an incel

you can fuck and date uglies and be an incel

you can be in an LTR with a sub5 and STILL BE AN INCEL

becuase.......

YOU'RE INCEL AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET THE GIRLS YOU HAVE AT LEAST SOME ATTRACTION FOR

Problem is these days even fat landwhales and ugly girls prefer failed normies over incels like us. The standard has become ridiculously high.

TL;DR: fucking 5+ = giving you validation and satisfaction. you ENJOY.

fucking sub5s= NOT giving you validation and satisfaction. you DO NOT ENJOY.

So you can acquire sub 5 foids but are complaining they bring you no validation while most of us are physically repulsive to femoids. Cry me a fucking river

see my avi

Lookism types smfh

You are NOT incel

Last edited:
Problem is these days even fat landwhales and ugly girls prefer failed normies over incels like us. The standard has become ridiculously high.

still- I feel no attraction whatsoever toward these landwhales
so much so that I don't feel even a slight feeling of envy when I see them or any sub5 dating a chad\normie

But why stay here? They fully embrace your rule both in written and spoken form. They'll call sex with "sub5"s not real sex, so why not hang out there?

did you read the admin's reply on that thread?

did you read the admin's reply on that thread?

I asked you a question first. Why stay here when you can go somewhere where you idea of "incel" widely accepted? It's not a question of rules, but rather fitting in. You'd fit in perfectly there, obviously here users will disagree, but there they won't.

I asked you a question first. Why stay here when you can go somewhere where you idea of "incel" widely accepted? It's not a question of rules, but rather fitting in. You'd fit in perfectly there, obviously here users will disagree, but there they won't.

do you refer to lookism? I was active there for a long time and I loathe that place.
full of normies, foid-worshippers and chadlites.

plus I debunked looks theory several times, even while posting there, but what's the point of debunking looks theory in a site called LOOKISM

do you refer to lookism? I was active there for a long time and I loathe that place.
full of normies, foid-worshippers and chadlites.

plus I debunked looks theory several times, even while posting there, but what's the point of debunking looks theory in a site called LOOKISM

>debunked looks theory

Uh-huh, I'm sure you did buddy. But normies get laid with "sub5"s often too, in fact most normies settle for "sub5"s. So are we all normies? Or if you're implying you've had sex with "sub5"s, that makes you a normie. It's not the best, but hey normies settle for that too, not like they get much better.

where do you suggest I go?

lookism: worshippers, failed normies and chads
sluthate: full of spam
r/braincels: cucked with foid mod
r/foreveralone: bluepilled cucks
wizchan: pretend they all volcel (hahaha) and don't want "succubi" lol

if I find a board that fits more my "incelosophy", I will move there.

that's a definition of failed normie

where do you suggest I go?

lookism: worshippers, failed normies and chads
sluthate: full of spam
r/braincels: cucked with foid mod
r/foreveralone: bluepilled cucks
wizchan: pretend they all volcel (hahaha) and don't want "succubi" lol

if I find a board that fits more my "incelosophy", I will move there.

Try r/MaleForeverAlone.

You clearly do not fit here.

Lmao if you don't think women 3 and above are attractive then you're mentalcel. Only Chad gets to take his pick of the 6+ women.

That definition implies I have a choice, even if it's not what I want and it doesn't count as being incel even. I just need to lower my standards blah blah blah. It's really not so easy, it's only easy for femoids to settle and find a very eager male for sex and more.

By that defintion, you could fuck a NEW average looking girl every day of your life and still be incel.

smh @ the autism.

This site needs a way of checking if users have navigated here from Chadism.net, then if so, redirecting them to gaychubbydating.com

By that defintion, you could fuck a NEW average looking girl every day of your life and still be incel.

smh @ the autism.

This site needs a way of checking if users have navigated here from Chadism.net, then if so, redirecting them to gaychubbydating.com
Hey man, when will you have an interview with Steve 'shlubbyhubby' Hoca?

Ul53YFp

smh @ the autism.

average? average=5 and I was very clear the girl you fuck should be a SUB5 and you SHOULD NOT FEEL ANY ATTRACTION TOWARDS HER.

so yeah, if you fuck even a new girl every night but you're not attracted to her at all and even maybe disgusted by her- you're still an incel