Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth about tallfags

Do u think sub5 tallfags have a better life than a short guy that gets girls sometimes?

• Yes

• No

• See answers

Results are only viewable after voting.
tbf "tallfags" here are either barely 5'11 or they mismeasure their height and actually shorter then they think they are.

im gonna tell the truth man

Tallfags have a easier life

Even tho they might be a incel and get no girls

they can be low inhib and actually have fun with their lives
Doing what exactly? I am 6'0", so above average height. I can walk down the street and it is very unlikely someone will pick a fight with me, true. I'm grateful for this. I also don't get treated like a kid. Now how is my extra height gonna help me have more fun beyond not being afraid every time I go out? I have barely any friends and am luck if I hang out with a friend once every month or two.
its 1000% better to be a sub5 tallfag thats like 6’4 and be confident as fuck everywhere u go and heightmog anyone

Rather be like 5’4 like dylan latham

He might get pussy but that doesnt matter
Debatable. A 5'4" guy who still gets girls isn't gonne suffer with lifelong loneliness and touch starvation plus lack of sex. I have brutal insomnia from my loneliness. Only slept 5 hours yesterday and 3 hours plus 1 hour of broken sleep today. I generally feel like shit and my life is unsatisfying. The short guy who gets girls likely has better mental and physical health than me.
Few minutes of pleasure VS life long dominance and high T feeling
Few minutes of pleasure? It goes beyond that boyo. You are very immature if you don't realize this. When you can't get girls, you feel very depressed and low all the time. Knowing you have a loving gf would solve many of my problems and it would give your life genuine happiness. I will admit though it feels good to be bigger than most guys and to easily do certain physical tasks. I do feel like quite the dominant man when people driving by on the dirt road near our cabin see me driving around my powerful zero turn riding mower while I'm cutting the high grass.
There i said it, now the tallfags gonna hate me for this

(Mods dont ban me this shit is not bragging im simply speaking the truth, so many tallfags wanna deny this)
No hate from me. I agree with some of your points and discussions like this add to the forum instead of just shitposts

Doing what exactly? I am 6'0", so above average height. I can walk down the street and it is very unlikely someone will pick a fight with me, true. I'm grateful for this. I also don't get treated like a kid. Now how is my extra height gonna help me have more fun beyond not being afraid every time I go out? I have barely any friends and am luck if I hang out with a friend once every month or two.

Debatable. A 5'4" guy who still gets girls isn't gonne suffer with lifelong loneliness and touch starvation plus lack of sex. I have brutal insomnia from my loneliness. Only slept 5 hours yesterday and 3 hours plus 1 hour of broken sleep today. I generally feel like shit and my life is unsatisfying. The short guy who gets girls likely has better mental and physical health than me.

Few minutes of pleasure? It goes beyond that boyo. You are very immature if you don't realize this. When you can't get girls, you feel very depressed and low all the time. Knowing you have a loving gf would solve many of my problems and it would give your life genuine happiness. I will admit though it feels good to be bigger than most guys and to easily do certain physical tasks. I do feel like quite the dominant man when people driving by on the dirt road near our cabin see me driving around my powerful zero turn riding mower while I'm cutting the high grass.

No hate from me. I agree with some of your points and discussions like this add to the forum instead of just shitposts
And the urge is controllable if u just jerk off

love is debatable cuz its chad trait anyways no girls is gonna LTR with a normie in her prime years since she can get way better options

And the urge is controllable if u just jerk off
Controllable, yes, but not ever satiated.
love is debatable cuz its chad trait anyways no girls is gonna LTR with a normie in her prime years since she can get way better options
If a girl is willing to fuck a guy, chances are she would LTR him. A short but facially attractive guy that is NTmaxxed can still get a long term gf. Won't get a stacy, but he can still get a low to mid tier becky. Also, you didn't answer my question before. What kind of low inhib fun stuff is a tall guy like me gonna do with no gf and basically no friends to hang out with? It's just me going out to places usually or sometimes with my mom if I'm lucky? What can I do that is so fun and low inhib? I do fun stuff by myself at our cabin and enjoy my muscle car, but these things aren't even dependent on height as they are solo hobbies.

nevergiveupjew

Has a gf
Tbf his gf doesnt really like him and she only got with him because of the status of his channel
Rehabroom has an entire vid about it But I dont remember the name of it

What kind of low inhib fun stuff is a tall guy like me gonna do with no gf and basically no friends to hang out with?
Go outside and start messing with foids and people like smooth sanchez bro was havin so much fun

Tbf his gf doesnt really like him and she only got with him because of the status of his channel
Rehabroom has an entire vid about it But I dont remember the name of it
His channel is dead as fuck + in his country there is no rule that allows foid to get a passport if she marries him

But he is getting cucked for sure

Go outside and start messing with foids and people like smooth sanchez bro was havin so much fun

His channel is dead as fuck + in his country there is no rule that allows foid to get a passport if she marries him

But he is getting cucked for sure
Apparently they are now having a kid after she left for a year because of her “anxiety” :feelskek: Aka her not wanting to be around him

That kid is definitely not his thats the brutal truth

Not sure what exactly you mean by this. If I start asking them out I will get the cops called on me and if I try to strike up conversations they will lead nowhere (believe me, I've tried).

Not sure what exactly you mean by this. If I start asking them out I will get the cops called on me and if I try to strike up conversations they will lead nowhere (believe me, I've tried).
not flirt with them

like harrass them like smooth sanchez

He didnt get arrested cuz “harrassment of foids” btw

He got arrested for bomb threats

not flirt with them

like harrass them like smooth sanchez

He didnt get arrested cuz “harrassment of foids” btw

He got arrested for bomb threats
Lmao, if an autist like me tried that shit I'd be in jail in 5 minutes.