Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The true definition of a Chad is a man who can get sex with no social effort.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is why the term "mentalcel" is semi flawed.

A good looking dude can upload autistic basement selfies on tinder and get laid easy.

A dude with a big cock can bulgemaxx on tinder and slay easily.

A famous celebrity will have girls throwing themselves at him just by leaving his house.

Social effort needed = there's something wrong with your SMV

Chad can literally get girls without having to leave his house, if you have to put in effort ITS OVER.

There’s also nothing worse than getting told by a chad to just “put in more effort.” I’ve had numerous chads and chadlites tell me this and whenever I hear it I literally want to go on a senseless murder spree.

A good looking dude can upload autistic basement selfies on tinder and get laid easy.

A famous celebrity will have girls throwing themselves at him just by leaving his house.

Fairly obvious.

THIS!
5ffa13dd c144 4378 a2cf 3966ac2cbc8a

Basically this.

Based. All Chads have to do is exist and holes will break down his basement door to suck his dick.

That post says that most men are chads and that incels are some rare genetic dead ends.
yeah true most normies still put in effort it's just "natural"

That's why I say that even certain men in a RELATIONSHIP are incels. If you have to wait for your girl to make the decision on when to have sex or she gives you transactional sex, you're STILL an INCEL. Chad doesn't have to EVER wait for a female to make up her mind to fuck and even if she doesn't put out, he can just easily hit up another girl willing to fuck.

That post says that most men are chads and that incels are some rare genetic dead ends.

But if you overlook that it's pretty blackpilled tbh.
I think it differentiates between normies, incels and truecels.

I agree with this. Chris D'Elia, although not more handsome than a Hemsworth, probably fucks more effortlessly than one

Chad can literally get girls without having to leave his house, if you have to put in effort ITS OVER.
They will take a 4 hour bus ride to his house and bring him food just so that they can fuck, then she leave the next morning no string attached, that's the power of chad.

Yea tbh chad just makes tinder and foids flock to him. I hate toilets
They will take a 4 hour bus ride to his house and bring him food just so that they can fuck, then she leave the next morning no string attached, that's the power of chad.
Yes

tbh

That and someone who can get away with saying crude and sexual things about women to a woman their age.
Women object to those things when a normie or incel says it but happily overlook it or downplay it if it's chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back