Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The True Blackpill is that We Are All Unattractive and Very Mentally Ill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If looks are the only thing that mattered then why would 90% of the population lose their virginity by the time they turn 22, 70% have their first kiss by 15, and most eventually get married? Surely some of them have to be unattractive or short? While 2/3rds of autistic men will never be in a relationship from the time they were born to when they die and 95% of them will never have the chance to marry.

Why are half the users here NEETs with no friends when less than 5% of the population are even unemployed? Why are there 10-15x the rates of relatively rare mental illnesses like autism and schizophrenia compared to the general population? Why are there so many schizo and suicidal posts? Why do most people here openly say they are diagnosed with a mental illness when only 20% of the general population are?

The true reality is that we are simply too unattractive to get the special treatment of a chad mentalcel and lack the neurochemistry to fit into this degenerate society for women to ever look past our subhuman looks.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

2/3 of autistic men damn my autismpill

Nope, i just never got a chance.

fucking broooooooootal
I haven't seen any doctor in 2 years and haven't seen a psychologist in my life so who knows if I've developed mental illness with my dad's family history of autism and mom's family history of bipolar and schizophrenia :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

fucking broooooooootal
I haven't seen any doctor in 2 years and haven't seen a psychologist in my life so who knows if I've developed mental illness with my dad's family history of autism and mom's family history of bipolar and schizophrenia :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
You are a furryfag, probably have them all. :feelshehe:

True, if the guy is attractive girls will approach him and be friendly in general so it requires much less action from his side. In our case where we range from ugly to meh looking there are much less options and take into account our passiveness caused by mental problems and there is zero chance.

people here are forced to pretend they are otherwise normal besides looks to preserve the blackpill idea and as a way fit in, continuing to lie to themselves, and in turn to others about their purity. few users who actually are incel entirely because of looks will ardently argue for the NT concept being irrelevant or say that mentalceldom doesn't count but this will never be true for the majority or at least a good portion of the userbase.

Big truth. Most users here are not merely ugly but also mentally ill. also we have some users who are below average but if they were NT, they would still have ascended.

facts bro i feel like this really isn’t acknowledged enough. too much emphasis is put on looks

Big truth. Most users here are not merely ugly but also mentally ill. also we have some users who are below average but if they were NT, they would still have ascended.
How would below average ascend? Have you seen a college campus it’s legit chad only. Also betabuxxing isn’t a thing anymore for guys like me.

How would below average ascend? Have you seen a college campus it’s legit chad only. Also betabuxxing isn’t a thing anymore for guys like me.
below average can ascend in many cases via thug maxxing, drug maxxing, status Maxx. But for that you need a good family or have good luck to get yourself to be that NT.

people here are forced to pretend they are otherwise normal besides looks to preserve the blackpill idea and as a way fit in, continuing to lie to themselves, and in turn to others about their purity. few users who actually are incel entirely because of looks will ardently argue for the NT concept being irrelevant or say that mentalceldom doesn't count but this will never be true for the majority or at least a good portion of the userbase.
Strong agree. I think a lot of people want to deny the impact that NT-ness has because we all hate that "inkwells need therapy" bullshit. That doesn't change the fact that probably most of us really legit are too mentally fucked to be able to relate to humans. Even if we were just ugly but still NT, years of inceldom will destroy one's mental health anyways.

Strongly disagree
brutal cope. out of the ugly curries I know irl, only maybe 10% are NEET at best. Come here on . is, easily 40-50% NEET. Ugliness is not an excuse to be NEET but ugly + mentally ill like the users here is

Wow. I couldn't have guessed. Can somebody help me now? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Brutal NTpill bombs. If you are NT at least you can potentially thugmaxx/statusmaxx/moneymaxx. Mentally handicapped guys will always be outcasts, to be successful as non-NT guy you need huge compensations in height and face.

Fuxk man this really bummed me out. I hate the unfairness of it

True, if the guy is attractive girls will approach him and be friendly in general so it requires much less action from his side. In our case where we range from ugly to meh looking there are much less options and take into account our passiveness caused by mental problems and there is zero chance.

If looks are the only thing that mattered then why would 90% of the population lose their virginity by the time they turn 22, 70% have their first kiss by 15, and most eventually get married? Surely some of them have to be unattractive or short? While 2/3rds of autistic men will never be in a relationship from the time they were born to when they die and 95% of them will never have the chance to marry.
View attachment 594175View attachment 594177

Why are half the users here NEETs with no friends when less than 5% of the population are even unemployed? Why are there 10-15x the rates of relatively rare mental illnesses like autism and schizophrenia compared to the general population? Why are there so many schizo and suicidal posts? Why do most people here openly say they are diagnosed with a mental illness when only 20% of the general population are?

The true reality is that we are simply too unattractive to get the special treatment of a chad mentalcel and lack the neurochemistry to fit into this degenerate society for women to ever look past our subhuman looks.
Just one question. How do we know whether these numbers are accurate? Even if there is no manipulative intent (which might well be present), they are based on declarations. No checking whether what people report is possible.

I proudly posted a thread on here about how I broke my own penis on purpose. Breaking the curse of guilt. That's just a regular day for me.

Just one question. How do we know whether these numbers are accurate? Even if there is no manipulative intent (which might well be present), they are based on declarations. No checking whether what people report is possible.
Nearly half of adults with autism live with a family member and about one in five is unemployed, according to a new analysis1. Only 5 percent have ever been married.

The findings suggest that many middle-aged adults with autism have little independence.

why would 90% of the population lose their virginity by the time they turn 22
Do you mean 90% of men lose their virginity or 90% of men+women together by the age 22? Because I don't believe 90% of men lose virginity by the age 22.. Also what country is this statistics from?

Have you heard of prostitutes?

Do you know that men actually like exaggerating their sex count (especially during young years) because being a fucker just sounds more cool and being an incel sounds just uncool? It is a taboo for a 17-20 y.o. male to say he is a virgin because it can cause exclusion.

So in my opinion these statistics are hugely flawed.

Last edited:
Do you mean 90% of men lose their virginity or 90% of men+women together by the age 22? Because I don't believe 90% of men lose virginity by the age 22.. Also what country is this statistics from?
US. And so what if they are virgins: most of them probably had girlfriends in their teens, went out on dates, got the chance to kiss a women. They are no way comparable to KHHV incels like us.

I proudly posted a thread on here about how I broke my own penis on purpose. Breaking the curse of guilt. That's just a regular day for me.
:feelswhat: Dafuq....

Im literraly a -3 in term of looks and i need my medecine or i could literraly kill someone and end my life after (in gta of course)

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to must-read content.
Because people like to gatekeep and can't accept being mentally inferior to everyone for being the large cause of their problems. :feelstastyman:
@bigantennaemay1

Because people like to gatekeep and can't accept being mentally inferior to everyone for being the large cause of their problems. :feelstastyman:
@bigantennaemay1
I don't know why I was tagged, I openly admit to being autistic and wishing I wasn't, and wishing that I was one of the normal people, and acknowledging that my life would be better if I was. Also, as much as I support proper gatekeeping, I'm not part of that problem: I've spoken out against all the NT fucks and the deathnics who claim that autism and schizophrenia aren't legitimate causes of inceldom, especially if you are white, because apparently in cuckoo la-la land being white automatically negates all other negative traits you were born with in the eyes of women and soyciety, all despite the harrowing evidence in the black pill showing that mental illness is far more crippling in terms of your chances with women than race could ever be, and yes, that includes curries and rices. :feelsseriously:

Look at this shit on Looksmax.org: you were right, even these 5'2-5'5 Bangladeshis NT Bangladeshis Looksmax.org posters get iois, have white gfs, and slay, albeit with only very ugly ethnic women. :feelsrope:

I am mentally ill. so w/e

Look at this shit on Looksmax.org: you were right, even these 5'2-5'5 Bangladeshis NT Bangladeshis Looksmax.org posters get iois, have white gfs, and slay, albeit with only very ugly ethnic women. :feelsrope:
It's too brutal fuck. We got cucked hard by having retarded parents and autistic genes. If we were just ugly but decent parents, could still snag a few bitches :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Many men lie when asked about their virginity. In current society it is shameful for a man to not be a sex-haver, but the truth is that soon many men will not have sex or let alone reproduce. Autism/schizoid disorder rates and will continue to go up and men will become more violent.

Last edited:
@Reclusemaxer

Those statistics have to be jewed to cover up the inkwel problem. They make the number high on purpose so they can point to it and tell you your inceldom is an individual problem.

Also men lie about their sexual activity all the time. JFL at taking things at face value.

Yes society considers us the genetically unfit. Unfit to even be talked about and rights fight for. They feel that it Is better to ignore us and lets us die single and childless so that social Darwinism can do it's work.

I think in future they may even consider involuntarily euthanizing us to fast forward the eugenics process proposed by the feminists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back