Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NT poll

Which mental health conditions you have?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Schizophrenia*

Last edited:
high inhib,
had I been low inhib,
I would have made hundreds of more cold approaches over last decade and known for certain it was over,
but I'm too high inhib

Retarded niggerism disorder
RND

only vote if we officially diagnosed?

Panic Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety, and possibly Schizophrenic risk from my mother.
I am not diagnosed with Social Anxiety, but I have another anxiety disorder and definitely have all the symptoms.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

However, I scored high in the dirty dozen, a test to indicate what level of Dark Triad someone has. It might be due to a correlation between ADHD and psychopathic tendencies. See: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19118328/

I also have Borderline Personality Disorder (BDP) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) tendencies.

Last edited:
Social anxiety, depression and ADHD.

I'm lazy, if this counts.

Btw its not that I'm super nt low inhib god slayer, but my mental good enough to function, expect laziness, laziness is killing me

Depression, OCD but it's not that bad, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder + Paranoid Personality Disorder, it feels like mini schizophrenia tbh

Almost have all of them, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It is over.

I'm lazy, if this counts.

Btw its not that I'm super nt low inhib god slayer, but my mental good enough to function, expect laziness, laziness is killing me
Depression? :waitwhat:

Ive never been to an psychiatrist so i wont click on anything, i probably have 3 or 4 things of those.

Nah, nit that severe at least, just fuking laziness:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You lose the motivation to do a lot of things when you're depressed.
Healing from Complex Ptsd on Twitter: "#complexptsd #anxiety #depression  #traumarecovery #mentalhealth #emotionalabuse #complextrauma  #emotionalneglect #dissociation #abandonmentrecovery #togetherwecan…  https://t.co/muRmclN2ee"

Tism and developing narcism .

Because this world is full of Shitters and If your Not a POS you will get Shitted on instead.

@trying to ascend

[UWSL]My psychologist wrote me a letter 7 months ago saying that I need to be taken urgently to a psychiatric hospital that should answer the vote.[/UWSL]

Diagnosed for autism before 10,depressed for 7/8 years. i'm scared of everything that i'm not familiar with.I'm contradictive and unpredictable.

schizo and asperger

where this nigga go :dafuckfeels:

Autism, social anxiety and depression.