Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The top selling game on Steam right now is a 12 year old PS2 wish fulfillment game for people wanting to be Chads in high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
Normalniggers should be kept away from anything Japanese. They will fucking ruin everything we hold dear.

'Where are the racial and sexual minorities in this JRPG? Why are the girls so young, and why do they wear fetish clothes?'

They are cancer.

Everyone reading my post, it's probably better you avoid all Persona games all together, you'll either be far too addicted or it will hit you with suicidal feelings.
i get this. i cant really cope with this crap because it just reminds me of my own hollow existence when it is constantly being compared to the in-game characters during gameplay.

Check out this coping YouTube reviewer who gave Seed of the Dead a negative review because it contains anime foids pleasuring a "Chadthundercock" (its actually a male Anime Harem Protagonist but whatever). Hear the hurt and resentment as he swallows thw anime pill.

started playing this recently but not sure why one wuold assume the protagonist is Chad

it starts off with them shaking you to see if you're alive but one of the girls actually wants to leave you for dead saying you look like an idiot who wouldn't be helpful even if you were still alive

maybe she is les though and doesn't like the attention the others give you

Seed