Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The toilet was the place where i used to fantasize about my Oneitis

M

Mahamihoo

Banned
-
10% Foid worship avatar
In the old blue pilled days, every time i entered the toilet i started fantasizing about my Oneitis all the images, the words came to fuck with my brain just siting there thinking about them like if i am in another world but once i went outside the toilet, everything suddenly disappeared.
After discovering the black pill, i understood that women are literally toilets.
What a coincidence.
The place really reminds you of something for a reason because this thing belongs to it.
The pussy is designed like a toilet.
Women are nothing more than a toilet.

I've spent much time in the bathroom due to constipation. Since I've always struggled with negative thoughts, I would have painful thoughts of group therapy while I was trying to defecate.

I've spent much time in the bathroom due to constipation. Since I've always struggled with negative thoughts, I would have painful thoughts of group therapy while I was trying to defecate.

I laughed at this thread

You niggers need to try Fiber One Strawberry + vanilla clusters cereal and drink more water. :feelsthink:

Worked for me. :feelsokman:

When I had only read the title of your post I was thinking of replying that coincidentally all w*men are toilets anyway.