Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The tinder swindler proves something about women

Bakmantis

Bakmantis

Greycel
Women in dating apps that are attractive only want men who will give them a good lifestyle.
Specially white women, they care about money and status only. Some of them will have a black guy fetish because they’ve been influenced by rap and black culture in the west.
But they’ll go for Asian guys too that have money or look like they’re South Korean.
I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Bunch of whores they are

Women in dating apps that are attractive only want men who will give them a good lifestyle.
Specially white women, they care about money and status only. Some of them will have a black guy fetish because they’ve been influenced by rap and black culture in the west.
But they’ll go for Asian guys too that have money or look like they’re South Korean.
I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Bunch of whores they are
Brutal, Sometimes these jigaboo women of all races should be put on top of stakes and dont hesitate to bash in theyre face!

not just attractive toilets but even ugly nasty landwhales also want to have a good lifestyle granted by a chad. every one of them looks for money, status and good genes. they will only choose a deathnic men in very rare cases like a fetish or cultural influence

not just attractive toilets but even ugly nasty landwhales also want to have a good lifestyle granted by a chad. every one of them looks for money, status and good genes. they will only choose a deathnic men in very rare cases like a fetish or cultural influence

The best thing as incels we can do is work on ourselves. Physically, mentally, financially, and then never settle down with any woman. Use them, for whatever they’re worth.

Then remind them how you being neglected when you were younger made you who you are

Not just dating apps tiktok and Instagram both play a role as they influence irl

Well yeah they can have sex with the apex of men, that’s all fun and games but when you’re in your 20s she’s going to want the apex of yearly salary to “settle down” with.

Not just that, but the Tinder Swindler created a "man bites dog" situation. Women scam men out of money every day, by getting dinner dates, being e-girls, divorce laws, child support, etc, but when a man does the entire world goes in an outrage. Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Brutal, Sometimes these jigaboo women of all races should be put on top of stakes and dont hesitate to bash in theyre face!
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman: so brutal but fucking hilarious.