Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Time of Ascenscion is at hand

C

Confessor

Banned
-
There's a girl in my college in the Electrical Engineering Department whom I encountered just today. I am writting this post from my College Library right now. This girl, whom I saw in a Lab talking with a proffesor was everything I could pray for. She is Asian(definite from North East India although I am not sure yet). Her skin is pale and she has that wolfcut hairstyle Asian women do. I stood outside the lab waiting for her to come out and then followed her and saw her go into the Electrical department(don't know why she choose such a male dominated field). So far I have two facts in my hand.

1. She is Asian and my type
2. She is also a freshman meaning near my age.

I feel a strong internal urge to go and pursue her in whatever way I can. Sadly I have zero contacts in the Electrical Department so it will be very hard. I will need to gather more intel about her first obviously. Where she is from, name, her friends and which clubs and co curriculars she is in. Gonna have to stalk a little bit.

I can feel ascenscion near me. This is it. This is what I have waited for my entire life. Gods have finally seen it fit to throw some good fortune at me. Now I know what you are thinking. "But Confessor what hopes does an sub5 Inkwell like you have ?" Well I don't. But I feel like this is a sign from God. I like Asian girls and voila there is a cute Asian girl infront of me. I feel like the Gods sent her to me specifically for my plight. What do I have to lose anyway ? I must try. I MUST TRY. There is something inside my mind telling me THIS IS IT.

I will keep journaling the details of my attempts here.

Its over for you, if you're shitskinned.

Bust a nut and come back to reality, like seriously. From this text i assume you never even speaked to her, which just feeds the thought that you are about to overdose on copium. You will never have her

Snap back to reality

You should never make these types of posts until after if you somehow land her, so you can make sure you avoid embarrassing yourself on this site for people to laugh at you.

Bust a nut and come back to reality, like seriously. From this text i assume you never even speaked to her, which just feeds the thought that you are about to overdose on copium. You will never have her
:incel::incel::incel:

Well I don't. But I feel like this is a sign from God. I like Asian girls and voila there is a cute Asian girl infront of me. I feel like the Gods sent her to me specifically for my plight. What do I have to lose anyway ? I must try. I MUST TRY. There is something inside my mind telling me THIS IS IT.

I will keep journaling the details of my attempts here.
Cope. God doesn't exist.

You are dumb for not choosing that Tamil foids who is into you :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Bets that this guy will rope before foid will fuck him

Bruh I already told you she isn't into me.
Cope. Foids don't go on bike rides with a stranger man for no reason. Stop bragging

You are living my dream. I also want to go on bike rides with a Tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . Fuck you :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Then why are you vegeterian ? Go ahead and eat meat.
God doesn't exist in Jainism, yet Dharma and karma do

I am not a stranger. I am her college friend. :feelscry:
Fuck off bragger :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

You are at least a volcel. All I want is a Tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Universe is cruel

She is Asian and my type
No hate but how can incels afford to have a "type"

At this point I'll take almost anything, regardless of what "type" she falls into

All women in engineering are trannies

@Confessor what's the current update

There's no ascension with you're hand

If you're in USA, don't do this to yourself, it's never going to happen. But if you're somewhere else, maybe it's different.