Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the time my mom signed me up for a advanced hockey club thinking it was for beginners

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Me and my family went to this ice skating rink for fun once (i was literally forced to come along), but coincidentally one of the coaches for a skating class was there doing a private lesson as well, and my mom ended up getting into a conversation with him afterwards, didn't think much of it until later.

I sucked at skating and fell over so many times that people started skating by me asking if I needed assistance. It was overall a really embarrassing experience because there was toddlers there skating like NHL players while i kept falling over like a retard.

When we got home my mom told me out of no where she decided to sign me up without my consent or knowledge to this club, she tried to assure me that the kids there also barely knew how to skate and were just starting out. The class started in less than a week and I filled the last available slot, it was for a full week and 6 hours per class.

Not only were all the kids already incredibly experienced with skating, but some of them were already on high-ranking leagues. It was my worst fucking nightmare come true, the first 5 seconds i was on the ice I fell face first, only to hear the echoing sounds of laughter of the kids because I literally had zero fucking experience.

Not to mention it took me more than 45 minutes to put my gear on because no one showed me how, so i came out when they were all huddled together already doing some stupid fucking exercises. And the class was ran by a literal ex-NHL player

While everyone was whipping circles around the entire rink at mach 10 speed I was holding on to the edge barely staying on my feet as the 10 year old dollar store skates I had were dull, and my weak body could barely keep my ankles from collapsing inwards on myself.

I tried to at least make a friend with one of the kids so I felt better, but it just so happens the one kid I talked to replied "i dont talk to strangers, and you shouldnt be in this class".

It was 3 days x 6hrs of pure humiliation and embarrassment, I would never forget. And on the last day they setup a full hockey game and no one picked me on their team of course but I was forced to play anyways despite desperately begging the coach to leave me out, he told me i should man up. JFL at this fucking sick cruel disgusting world.

On one of the days I left the
locker-room saying I had to use the bathroom to the coach but I really walked 15 blocks away from the building just to waste as much time as possible. When I came back half-way through the exercises the coach told me he considered calling the fucking police.

forgot to post this in offtopic sorry.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal tbh. Sorry that happened to you

what did your mom say of what happened

what did your mom say of what happened

She did feel bad but told me I had to complete it and told me not to be a quitter. The last day they let parents come to watch the game they set up and she tried to cheer me on when I didn't even know the rules of it so I constantly delayed the game because i was like out of zone.

I was incredibly angry with her for the days following that nightmare of an experience. She kept telling me it wasn't bad, as if she saw half of what happened to me, she literally told me I was over-dramatizing it JFL.

She did feel bad but told me I had to complete it and told me not to be a quitter. The last day they let parents come to watch the game they set up and she tried to cheer me on when I didn't even know the rules of it so I constantly delayed the game because i was like out of zone.

I was incredibly angry with her for the days following that nightmare of an experience. She kept telling me it wasn't bad, as if she saw half of what happened to me, she literally told me I was over-dramatizing it JFL.
Of course she did. If she took responsibility it would make her feel bad. God forbid she own up to her mistake like all women.

Brutal backstory, stuff like that will destroy a kid's confidence faster than anything