Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The time i was humiliated by my cousin

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
So I have a cousin called Stephanie, and when I was younger she would continuously put me in dresses to wear and play with her. I was a small child and she was at least 1.7x my size so there was really nothing I could do. She would also do things like withhold cookies and shit from me if I refused to do it, which made me really sad since I basically ran on sugar back then. She made me go downstairs to our parents and they just laughed and I was clearly unhappy and I cried. At least my dad felt bad, had the sense to get me out of the dress lol.

That was just the start of my problems.

Brutal shit man, you can never forget about such an emasculating event

Have you ever taken revenge?

So I have a cousin called Stephanie, and when I was younger she would continuously put me in dresses to wear and play with her. I was a small child and she was at least 1.7x my size so there was really nothing I could do. She would also do things like withhold cookies and shit from me if I refused to do it, which made me really sad since I basically ran on sugar back then. She made me go downstairs to our parents and they just laughed and I was clearly unhappy and I cried. At least my dad felt bad, had the sense to get me out of the dress lol.

That was just the start of my problems.
Why is this in Inceldom category?

It’s been like 4 years since I saw her last so I don’t exactly remember but from what I remembered she was like 7.5

femdommogsme @Blacktarpill would you enjoy?

Have you ever taken revenge?
Don’t care about her enough to do that but I could always ask my father to let me see her and I can give her a piece of my mind

Don’t care about her enough to do that but I could always ask my father to let me see her and I can give her a piece of my mind
Give her a 9mm round to the head goddammit

You must take her forcibly to reclaim your manhood

Can’t relate