Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time i tried to rob a liqore store...

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Once apon a time, more than 35 years ago. (Before many of you sad bastards were born!)

I wanted some booze and didn't have any money. But I had a brick.

And a plan...

It was late at night on a busy Urban street. The booze was just inside the Window.

I waited in the shadows for the proper moment. Watching the road and sidewalks...

And waited.

And waited...

Finally! The street was clear!

I ran across the street from my hidden area, brick raised high!

Running towards the booze window!!!

Closer. Closer!

I throw the brick ahead and get ready to grab the booze and shove it in my pack....

Ready for the sound of the alarm!

Ready to run down the ESCAPE path I had already chosen...

Bonk!

The fucking brick bounced off the goddamned motherfucking plexiglass!

I was like wtf? It fucking bounced off? Arrgg!

I tapped the Window when I peeped the store! It sounded like glass... But no.

I thought about trying again but the traffic was picking up.

Later, I stole a pack of cigarettes from an unlocked car... And walked back to the flop. (Sleeping area for bums)

This walk down memory lane was inspired by, @Wizard32 except I didnt get past the Window.

The ever so foolish Emba :society:

hahaha good show!

thats resourceful

Once apon a time, more than 35 years ago. (Before many of you sad bastards were born!)

And a plan...

It was late at night on a busy Urban street. The booze was just inside the Window.

I waited in the shadows for the proper moment. Watching the road and sidewalks...

And waited.

And waited...

Closer. Closer!

I throw the brick ahead and get ready to grab the booze and shove it in my pack....

Bonk!

Later, I stole a pack of cigarettes from an unlocked car... And walked back to the flop. (Sleeping area for bums)

This walk down memory lane was inspired by, @Wizard32 except I didnt get past the Window.

Nigger moment

how old are you.

And a plan...

And waited.

And waited...

Closer. Closer!

Bonk!

A smart man would wait for the truck to deliver the liquor and then steal it from off the truck when the driver was away or distracted. I like your story, reminds me of my youth of shoplifting or breaking into cars, those were the good old days before mass surveillance was a thing everywhere. Good times. :feelsjuice:

A smart man would wait for the truck to deliver the liquor and then steal it from off the truck when the driver was away or distracted. I like your story, reminds me of my youth of shoplifting or breaking into cars, those were the good old days before mass surveillance was a thing everywhere. Good times. :feelsjuice:
Yes it was precam times. Maybe grainy vhs was new then.

HAND OVER THE TAKINGS OR I BLOW YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF

Yes it was precam times. Maybe grainy vhs was new then.
I was probably eight years old back then, but still, I like your stories. :feelsjuice:

And a plan...

And waited.

And waited...

Closer. Closer!

Bonk!

Back then you could get away with shit like that.

I've committed several war crimes

I read it with a mysterious narrator voice in my head. IT WAS EPIC.

"And today I own that liquor store."

Emba NT-mogs us to death. And you wanna know why? Because the internet wasn’t invented back then. Trust me Bros, the internet is nothing but a big testo killing machine.

"And today I own that liquor store."
Brutal
Emba NT-mogs us to death. And you wanna know why? Because the internet wasn’t invented back then. Trust me Bros, the internet is nothing but a big testo killing machine.
You spelled time wrong

Time = irreplaceable, and finite, life energy

You spelled time wrong

Time = irreplaceable, and finite, life energy
No, no. I understand that you are old and maybe weak now but the internet makes young men weak when they are in their early 20s. You was a NT-Mogger in your early 20s.

No, no. I understand that you are old and maybe weak now but the internet makes young men weak when they are in their early 20s. You was a NT-Mogger in your early 20s.
No, no. You still misunderstand.

By goofing off on the internet you miss out on (potential) IRL adventures, and benefits.

Think of it as interactive television.

You are indeed correct that it weakens man, but weakness begins in the mind...

I was never that nt. I just did whatever I thought I needed to do. And off, it wasnt enough. (Because the blackpill existed back then too)

Basically, by watching "internet" all day, you are setting yourself farther behind in reality...

"You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes, no matter what you're dream might be." = \/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW7NL9ZQ6c8