Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I scared a Noodlewhore in Target

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
B4 i became a full time LDAR'r i had a job elsewhere and moneh, i went and bought my own groceries ofc, this target/mall was my primary place to shop, one day i was there buying comfy food copes, and i got to checkout and saw an asian foid ahead of me, she was pretty cute i remember, also very short, so when i got done paying i made my way behind her, we both had carts full of food so we had to use the elevator, she noticed i was there, could see her eyes dart quickly at me before the elevator opened :feelshaha:, i made no eye contact jfl as we both walked in, the elevator could only fit 2 people at the same time, doors closed and we descended, i just started straight ahead the whole time gripping my cart handle, i could see out of the corner of my eye her standing like a statue with her face stuffed in her phone, i pulled out my earbuds and got ready to put music on, as we got to the bottom and the doors opened, we ended up both trying to exit at the same time, but i made it to the opening first, ofc our carts collided and i heard her through my earbuds shout "EEeeekkkk uhhhhh!!!!" :feelskek: we did that struggle thing where i was pushing ahead with my cart and the foid was trying to back her's up, i just made grunting noises without even looking back and i got through first with my cart, i put on People=Shit by Slipknot :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: and walked to the parking lot grinning like this the whole time. :feelzez:
Step Brothers (2008) - IMDb