Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I got kicked out of high school for knocking out a dike foid

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Throughout the later years of my 11th grade year in high school I was more reclusive. I had just recently transferred to a different school(something I did often cause of my retarded mom) and I was back to having no real friends. I would often get laughed at walking the halls alone and eventually became a target for this dike who tried really hard to act like a man. One day in class she saw me sitting with my headphones in and accused me of stealing a pair of her headphones (we had the same type). She got angry very quickly and started threatening me. Everyone turned it into a big spectacle because kids are immature. When people start laughing at me I get very upset. I didn't really care that the foid was antagonizing me but I did care that she was making a scene to embarrass me. I saw red eventually and cold cocked her in the face which knocked her to the ground. I got arrested for it and everything but since I was a minor they got it expunged from my record. Over all I don't regret it cause I should've just dropped out of high school to get my GED from the start

You did the right thing by standing your ground. Btw is this what happens in public schools?

Gigabased.

I knocked out two foids in middle school and never got any trouble for that.

You did the right thing by standing your ground. Btw is this what happens in public schools?
I grew up in a not so good area. So yes. That and much worse. Kids doing drugs in school, gangs, all that

Women think they can do everything, becauee men don’t want to get in trouble for hitting a woman, but sometimes, they get surprised brutally when they pick the wrong guy to start shit

Are you 20 years old by any chance ?

I grew up in a not so good area. So yes. That and much worse. Kids doing drugs in school, gangs, all that
it sounds like one of those places where you get blackpilled real quick, though. but yeah. sounds terrible, man.

21 almost 22
I thought I seen you in a discord server there was a guy that had a spiderman PFP and he was a high school dropout too but he was 20

I thought I seen you in a discord server there was a guy that had a spiderman PFP and he was a high school dropout too but he was 20
Probably not me cause I dont use this avi on discord.

LARP but you dindu anything if real

For some reason foids do this a lot. Pickmeism? I met one at work, heavily male dominated work place (warehouse) who kept threatening to beat me up, for no reason except that I accidently flashed a light in her eye. She was like 5'2 and wore hello kitty sweats and would tell everyone about her daddy issues. Why do they do this? Its not impressive or anything, its embarassing. I quit there because the boss was a dick and it was filled with belligerant spics.

I was bullied and humiliated all throughout my school life, and I frequented private schools for the majority of it. I was too much of a pussy to defend myself against my bigger and stronger attackers so i just stayed out of sight, always by myself in the furthest seat available in recess so no one would bother me. I'd use headphones and play on my DS the whole time.

I was bullied and humiliated all throughout my school life, and I frequented private schools for the majority of it. I was too much of a pussy to defend myself against my bigger and stronger attackers so i just stayed out of sight, always by myself in the furthest seat available in recess so no one would bother me. I'd use headphones and play on my DS the whole time.
I wish I had a ds so bad in middle school

Throughout the later years of my 11th grade year in high school I was more reclusive. I had just recently transferred to a different school(something I did often cause of my retarded mom) and I was back to having no real friends. I would often get laughed at walking the halls alone and eventually became a target for this dike who tried really hard to act like a man. One day in class she saw me sitting with my headphones in and accused me of stealing a pair of her headphones (we had the same type). She got angry very quickly and started threatening me. Everyone turned it into a big spectacle because kids are immature. When people start laughing at me I get very upset. I didn't really care that the foid was antagonizing me but I did care that she was making a scene to embarrass me. I saw red eventually and cold cocked her in the face which knocked her to the ground. I got arrested for it and everything but since I was a minor they got it expunged from my record. Over all I don't regret it cause I should've just dropped out of high school to get my GED from the start
Based I knocked down a foid while running in the hallways it was a accident because I was running but don't regret it.

based

dyke/lesbos/tomboys are the most obnoxious cunts maybe only outmatched by feminist. these dumb whores think they "aren't to be fucked with" and will "kick your ass if you fuck with them" until your strong, thick bone density male fist strikes their weak femoid skull leaving them shocked and begging for a chad to rescue them

based

dyke/lesbos/tomboys are the most obnoxious cunts maybe only outmatched by feminist. these dumb whores think they "aren't to be fucked with" and will "kick your ass if you fuck with them" until your strong, thick bone density male fist strikes their weak femoid skull leaving them shocked and begging for a chad to rescue them
feminists easily outmatch dykes, dykes from what i know usually stick in cliques of beckys

All hail the fucking king. Based spergout, you showed that cunt who’s boss.

Stick you finger in her if you are dutch

Based. You put her in her own place

Wow sorry.

Maybe she has azzz cancer now

similar here do not be ashamed of being weak let me share something with you

i had a dike foid boss once and i got fired for threating to cut off her big floppy roasties and cook them up in the pork adobo. I may or may otr may not have been holding a kitchen knife when i said it.

i had a dike foid boss once and i got fired for threating to cut off her big floppy roasties and cook them up in the pork adobo. I may or may otr may not have been holding a kitchen knife when i said it.
LOL XD

Dumb roastie fucked around and found out

Typical foid behavior, trying to act like men but never amounting to our superiority