Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The three things that fucked up my looks

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
1. Food, during childhood I ate a lot of sugar and grains, became fat, even after losing the excess weight a couple of years ago the damage (stress) has already been done, also lots of nutrient deficiencies that fucked up development, we are all victims of it. And I grew up and currently live in poverty, can't eat right. My three options is: eating modern slave food, starving (fasting), stealing. I'm leaning more and more towards the final option.

2. Device use, fucked up my face and body big times. Spending most of your childhood and teenage years just looking at your phone is really really dumb but I did it. My eye area is awful (dark eye circles, irritated skin), and my myopia is pretty bad, And I believe it's cause of phone usage. Obviously my posture has been and currently is horrible.

3. (Related to 2.) No sunlight, I've been isolated in my room most of childhood and teenage years. No sunlight objectively makes you deficient in extremely important hormones for development such as Vitamin D3 and Testosterone. I've been deficient in Vitamin D since the age of 11, which is the reason why I have very little enamel among other problems. Also except for diet lack of sunlight is the reason most people have bad facial skin, which I have.

Please learn from this thread, stop engaging in these awful habbits that ruin your face, body and mind.

How tall are you?

For me it’s race.

Relateable, I've only now looked better as of recently