Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The thought of not being neet anymore feels awful

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Only left my house in the past 6 months to go to neetbux appointments a couple of times a month, and even then it is exhausting.

I feel constantly on the defence when out in soyciety, due to many past bad experiences with normfags: stares, comments, being ostracized, laughed at, etc. That's not just when walking around in public but I have had it in my previous office jobs from colleagues too, in so called "professional environments".

Being made to feel like some alien/ anomaly has fucked me up, and now I must go speak with some psychiatrist person. I'm looking forward to being told "it's all in your head, silly pancake just ignore it". Great, when I am inevitably forced to work again I will just magically ignore everything around me and forget about all the past bullshit. Or maybe they will put me on some (((meds))) to help with that.

I just got drunk the past couple of times I had to go out, out of desperation to ease the constant shit thoughts, anxiety whatever. Sick of people. I can't just remove bad memories from my fucking brain, especially when new ones are added too frequently.

Only left my house in the past 6 months to go to neetbux appointments a couple of times a month, and even then it is exhausting.

I feel constantly on the defence when out in soyciety, due to many past bad experiences with normfags: stares, comments, being ostracized, laughed at, etc. That's not just when walking around in public but I have had it in my previous office jobs from colleagues too, in so called "professional environments".

Being made to feel like some alien/ anomaly has fucked me up, and now I must go speak with some psychiatrist person. I'm looking forward to being told "it's all in your head, silly pancake just ignore it". Great, when I am inevitably forced to work again I will just magically ignore everything around me and forget about all the past bullshit. Or maybe they will put me on some (((meds))) to help with that.

I just got drunk the past couple of times I had to go out, out of desperation to ease the constant shit thoughts, anxiety whatever. Sick of people. I can't just remove bad memories from my fucking brain, especially when new ones are added too frequently.
I AM STILL WITH ALL OF YOU LIKE 1,5 YEAR AGO BROCELS !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I AM STILL WITH ALL OF YOU LIKE 1,5 YEAR AGO BROCELS !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Yes, the kkkommando is still alive

Yes, the kkkommando is still alive
I SURVIVED BEIN SWATED BY 4 AGENTS AND 4 PEDOS AT SQUAD WITH GUNS WHEN SOBER NOTHING CAN HARM ME AFTER THAT!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

My reaction time is slower, miss social cues and more anxious when personal space invaded.

What office jobs did you have and how did you get them?

Let’s play the worlds smallest violin for you

Neeting RN and I'm still miserable

Just kys faggot
Like I said before lad, not my fault most here do not like you. And spamming kys faggot like some edgy teenager (which ig you are anyways) who has just discovered 4chan is just empty words.

Like I said before lad, not my fault most here do not like you. And spamming kys faggot like some edgy teenager (which ig you are anyways) who has just discovered 4chan is just empty words.
Cope

You deserve everything you get

Lucky you get to NEET. Try and keep it that way at any cost. Even if it means truly getting mentally ill or injured.

I don't think I'm able to get a job again. I feel like an insane guy in a psych ward.

I don’t

You do
Wrong again cockroach, but keep digging, and letting me live rent free in your little sand nigger head. Clearly the Turkish education system has failed you jfl.

Wrong again cockroach, but keep digging, and letting me live rent free in your little sand nigger head. Clearly the Turkish education system has failed you jfl.
Lol I already fucked your ass did you think you could have come back from that you little bitch pathetic first world cel

Lol I already fucked your ass did you think you could have come back from that you little bitch pathetic first world cel
Rent free, and of course you would like to ass fuck me if you could, you're the biggest faggot on this site. Tell me something I don't know...

Rent free, and of course you would like to ass fuck me if you could, you're the biggest faggot on this site. Tell me something I don't know...
You are a pathetic little crying bitch

You are a pathetic little crying bitch
You're the one that's crying, following random users onto their threads and spamming childish insults, because nobody here likes you. Do everyone a favour and self ban.

Tell your psychiatrist that you're traumatized and hysterical.
I will be, I want to get long term neet bux, and leach of this shit bongland island as much as possible, preferably forever.

You're the one that's crying, following random users onto their threads and spamming childish insults, because nobody here likes you. Do everyone a favour and self ban.
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself

I feel the exact same way as you due to various traumas and life in general. I still have to wageslave.

Tell me, are you actually getting NEETbux? Are you in burgerland? SSI or SSDI and what diagnosis? I'm trying to start this process because I'm tired of wageslaving in a world that doesn't want me.

Were you always on NEETbux or did you get off work to go on it?

I already made you cry
You need to expand your vocab and say something original. For the millionth time, It's not my fault nobody here likes you. It's not my fault you're a cockroach from a 3rd world shit hole. Get that through your shitskin skull fakecel.

You need to expand your vocab and say something original. For the millionth time, It's not my fault nobody here likes you. It's not my fault you're a cockroach from a 3rd world shit hole. Get that through your shitskin skull fakecel.
Bro I think we should just ignore (not the site feature, I mean literally not give him attention) this cockroach. He's popping into all of these threads just to bug people. Literally behaving like a cockroach KEK.

It's like when you're just chilling in your room on your computer and this fucking five inch Fallout monster starts crawling on your desk at mach 3 and makes you fucking jump and slam a book onto it breaking your mouse.

Bro I think we should just ignore (not the site feature, I mean literally not give him attention) this cockroach. He's popping into all of these threads just to bug people. Literally behaving like a cockroach KEK.

It's like when you're just chilling in your room on your computer and this fucking five inch Fallout monster starts crawling on your desk at mach 3 and makes you fucking jump and slam a book onto it breaking your mouse.
Yeah, was just having some evening fun at his expense kek. I don't know what made him so triggered in the first place (he's yet to tell me). I'll leave the little fella to keep spamming.

Keep sucking each other’s cocks

You don’t know anything except normie words like kek and shit

Cope

Keep sucking each other’s cocks

You don’t know anything except normie words like kek and shit
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF