Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Third World pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
The most brutal thing you will experience as a third world dweller is that your life simply doesn't matter. You literally don't count.

could be applied to any incel in any country
cope, If an First world incel dies it's a tragedy. If a third world subhuman dies it a statistic

It's horrible

White normies laugh when they watch you struggle to stuff your entrails back into your body after a botched airstrike hits the hospital you were in.
cope, If an First world incel dies it's a tragedy. If a third world subhuman dies it a statistic

No.

If a first world incel dies it's a statistic. If a third world subhuman dies it's entertainment. Normies will gladly watch movies about brown people getting bombed to shreds

good thing i live in a first world country, where I also don't matter

If an First world incel dies it's a tragedy
9ebca3544e8e63c6bbcc689a3970f157a83acac5 hq

If a first world incel dies it's a statistic. If a third world subhuman dies it's entertainment.

No, atleast in 3rd world they have community and big family. I would willingly occasionally starve if I got a loving family.

If a first world incel dies it's a statistic. If a third world subhuman dies it's entertainment. Normies will gladly watch movies about brown peo
brutal

No, atleast in 3rd world they have community and big family. I would willingly occasionally starve if I got a loving family.

cope, i hope you enjoy electricity blackouts, lack of clean running water, being illiterate, and having no access to healthcare

also hope you enjoy being conscripted into your country's decades-long civil war at the age of 12. here's a grenade, just run up to a tank and hope you don't get flattened

cope, i hope you enjoy electricity blackouts, lack of clean running water, being illiterate, and having no access to healthcare
Im quite good for a thirdworlder. Not Illiterate and healthcare, by now.
No clean water though. And blackouts happens from time to time.

No.

If a first world incel dies it's a statistic. If a third world subhuman dies it's entertainment. Normies will gladly watch movies about brown people getting bombed to shreds
Harambe and cecil the lion mog third world incels in getting normie sympathy. But if 500 somali foids get kidnapped then it's a global crisis where all the cucked nations step in to help, while the somali boys were killed and no one cared about them.

Harambe and cecil the lion mog third world incels in getting normie sympathy. But if 500 somali foids get kidnapped then it's a global crisis where all the cucked nations step in to help, while the boys were killed and no one said anything about them.

I think they were Nigerian

everyone likes to virtue signal

no one wants to give a shit about the complexities of foreign policy, most normie opinions boil down to either "we shouldn't get involved in other countries" or "yay i like to bomb ethnics cuz im so patriotic, i piss the colors of my national flag"

being a member of a think tank changed my worldview

im so red face rn btw so

Where you can cope in safety **
This, at any time some niggas can jump the electric fence and torture everybody in here and get way with it. It always happens in this shithole country. Some thugs jump the walls, rape the foids, torture the men, set the house on fire and run way to their slums where everyone fears them.
That's why I support death penalty for every single crime. We should bring back guillotines and firing squads. My country needs to be purged.

Last edited:
This, at any time some niggas can jump the electric fence and torture everybody in here and get way with it. It always happens in this shithole country. Some thugs jump the walls, rape the foids, torture the men, set the house on fire and run way to their slums where everyone fears them.
That's why I support death penalty for every single crime. We should bring back guillotines and firing squads. My country needs to be purged.
just run rape game brah

that sounds rather extreme

Third world is utter shit.

I think they were Nigerian

everyone likes to virtue signal

no one wants to give a shit about the complexities of foreign policy, most normie opinions boil down to either "we shouldn't get involved in other countries" or "yay i like to bomb ethnics cuz im so patriotic, i piss the colors of my national flag"

being a member of a think tank changed my worldview

im so red face rn btw so
You're probably right, I wasn't sure about the country. We should try more to help those poor countries but america is too busy giving our taxes to single moms and israel, and their corrupt police and military.

You're probably right, I wasn't sure about the country. We should try more to help those poor countries but america is too busy giving our taxes to single moms and israel, and their corrupt police and military.

the military has a small role to play in helping shithole countries

normies won't commit to protracted counterinsurgency operations tho, they like temporary troop surges followed by a terrorist resurgence followed by another troop surge...you know the drill

the british intervention in sierra leone was actually relatively successful

that sounds rather extreme

It's necessary, this country suffered a lenient judicial system for decades, it made profound impacts on society and culture. Only literal purges could solve this problem. Srs, the large majority of criminals here are irredeemable. Hell, this country might be irredeemable.
Also, Im tired of seeing these motherfuckers getting away with it.

the military has a small role to play in helping shithole countries

normies won't commit to protracted counterinsurgency operations tho, they like temporary troop surges followed by a terrorist resurgence followed by another troop surge...you know the drill

the british intervention in sierra leone was actually relatively successful
How did the british help sierra leone? Americans run out of money giving it to greedy single moms before they can afford to help other countries get out of poverty.

Last edited:
Thinking of having a health care is a cope. Just a bunch of useless jewpills that make health even worse.

Based. But I still rather not have to be taxed to help other countries, if people care about them then they will donate voluntarily to their cause.

good point, but the counterargument is that

1) NGOs don't have military options

2) sometimes it makes financial sense to stage a small relatively peaceful intervention (developing the host nation's infrastructure and therefore security) instead of waiting a few years for a large network of terrorists to develop, and then being forced to stage a big violent intervention

obviously we shouldn't be actively looking for countries to intervene in, peacefully or violently, but it's definitely something that should be kept in the diplomatic toolkit

this discussion is very high IQ, im way too tired and drunk to say anything high IQ, but thanks for indulging me anyway

I used to think my death would be a tragedy.

But now i know it would be a comedy.

good point, but the counterargument is that

1) NGOs don't have military options

2) sometimes it makes financial sense to stage a small relatively peaceful intervention (developing the host nation's infrastructure and therefore security) instead of waiting a few years for a large network of terrorists to develop, and then being forced to stage a big violent intervention

obviously we shouldn't be actively looking for countries to intervene in, peacefully or violently, but it's definitely something that should be kept in the diplomatic toolkit

this discussion is very high IQ, im way too tired and drunk to say anything high IQ, but thanks for indulging me anyway
You know your stuff bro, I can't tell you're drunk. It's nice to be able to intimidate other countries into not messing with us, but we don't have to go there and stop terrorists, unless they have nukes. Forcing westerners to pay for other country's development doesn't make them less violent most the time, if anything they usually take the foreign aide and buy weapons with it.

also hope you enjoy being conscripted into your country's decades-long civil war at the age of 12. here's a grenade, just run up to a tank and hope you don't get flattened

lol I live in a 3rd world shithole and there are never blackouts,I have clean running water,had a decent education in university for free and free healthcare (how many amerimutts can say they had those last 2 for free?) also I think that people here cares more about family members than in the US,it's pretty much every man for himself there,here living with your parents at 28 is completely normal,in the US kids are expected to GTFO at 18.

Not every 3rd world country is fucking somalia.

Oh also no one cares if an Incel dies,not in the US,not in Japan,not in Colombia not ANYWHERE.

Last edited:
lol I live in a 3rd world shithole and there are never blackouts,I have clean running water,had a decent education in university for free and free healthcare (how many amerimutts can say they had those last 2 for free?) also I think that people here cares more about family members than in the US,it's pretty much every man for himself there.

that's true, what usually suffers is things like the medical system and whatever systems are huge money sinks and the 3rd world state just can't provide that money

you often have advantages like faster internet and trains, since some 3rd world countries skipped from dial-up straight to fiber optics, and they still have some racial homogeneity so they aren't forced to give subway/railroad jobs to random unskilled minorities creating insane train delays

lol I live in a 3rd world shithole and there are never blackouts,I have clean running water,had a decent education in university for free and free healthcare (how many amerimutts can say they had those last 2 for free?) also I think that people here cares more about family members than in the US,it's pretty much every man for himself there.

Yes. Depends on what type of third world. Not every third world is war torn n starving

Mogs the fourth world
Funny, how this word "third world" is being massively misinterpreted ever since the cold war ended. It used to originally mean country which was neither pro US nor pro USSR, regardless of its economic conditions, however, it's now interchangeable with poor countries. People will laugh badly if someone says Switzerland is a third world country, when it actually is if go by the original definition.

Last edited:
Funny, how this word "third world" is massively misinterpreted ever since the cold war ended. It used to originally mean country which was neither pro US nor pro USSR, regardless of its economic conditions, however, it's interchangeable with poor countries. People will laugh badly if someone says Switzerland is a third world country, when it actually is if go by the original definition.

Pretty much this,blame americans,they don't seem to understand a lot of concepts,the US is the only country I know that thinks that "Liberals=Leftists=communists" in pretty much every other country "liberals" and "liberalism" refers to "economic liberalism" basically capitalism,the exact opposite thing americans believe it means.

You know your stuff bro, I can't tell you're drunk. It's nice to be able to intimidate other countries into not messing with us, but we don't have to go there and stop terrorists, unless they have nukes. Forcing westerners to pay for other country's development doesn't make them less violent most the time, if anything they usually take the foreign aide and buy weapons with it.

the thing with terrorists is that there are costs associated with successful terrorist attacks, mainly and obviously:

1) direct material and human costs of terrorism (i.e. people dying, buildings being destroyed)

but people also fail to consider the second-order and third-order consequences of terrorism:

2) terrorism threatens not only the West but also its allies and trading partners, which is bad for business

3) the climate of fear after a successful terrorist attack means that panicking normies create political pressure to curtail civil liberties and increase government surveillance. (this also generally means that more money will be spent on cucked cops and, because of budget constraints, less money on useful stuff like healthcare)

4) in conjunction with curtailed civil liberties, normies begin to use such terrorism as an excuse to pick on and bully lonely young men (usually young ethnics, but sometimes also young mayos). basically, terrorism erodes the political values and culture of open societies

obviously this isn't an argument for "let's intervene everywhere", it's an argument for "let's intervene occasionally and rationally". terrorists don't necessarily leave us alone even if we leave them alone.

terrorism really is an incredibly fascinating topic. I know CuckTears likes to describe us as terrorists but their understanding of this issue doesn't even scratch the surface, it's pretty fucking laughable.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter anywhere

lol I live in a 3rd world shithole and there are never blackouts,I have clean running water,had a decent education in university for free and free healthcare (how many amerimutts can say they had those last 2 for free?) also I think that people here cares more about family members than in the US,it's pretty much every man for himself there,here living with your parents at 28 is completely normal,in the US kids are expected to GTFO at 18.
Oh also no one cares if an Incel dies,not in the US,not in Japan,not in Colombia not ANYWHERE.
Thats also true

1) direct material and human costs of terrorism (i.e. people dying, buildings being destroyed)
I don't think it's our duty to intervene because of that. Charities supporting their causes we can voluntarily donate to would be better.
2) terrorism threatens not only the West but also its allies and trading partners, which is bad for business
The money we can save on taxes can be used for paying the cost of production jobs on our soil.
3) the climate of fear after a successful terrorist attack means that panicking normies create political pressure to curtail civil liberties and increase government surveillance. (this also generally means that more money will be spent on cucked cops and, because of budget constraints, less money on useful stuff like healthcare)
If it only happens in other countries and the government tells normies everything will be ok then they won't panic as much, and won't ask to give up their liberties.
4) in conjunction with curtailed civil liberties, normies begin to use such terrorism as an excuse to pick on and bully lonely young men (usually young ethnics, but sometimes also young mayos). basically, terrorism erodes the political values and culture of open societies
If they're not doing terror attacks in the west then I don't think ethnic incels will be bullied.
obviously this isn't an argument for "let's intervene everywhere", it's an argument for "let's intervene occasionally and rationally"

terrorism really is an incredibly fascinating topic. I know CuckTears likes to describe us as terrorists but their understanding of this issue doesn't even scratch the surface, it's pretty fucking laughable.
Cucktears won't be able to tell the difference between a terrorist and a pack of skittles.

I don't think it's our duty to intervene because of that. Charities supporting their causes we can voluntarily donate to would be better.

The money we can save on taxes can be used for paying the cost of production jobs on our soil.

If it only happens in other countries and the government tells normies everything will be ok then they won't panic as much, and won't ask to give up their liberties.

If they're not doing terror attacks in the west then I don't think ethnic incels will be bullied.

but terrorists almost always end up attacking ppl in the West, it's logistically way easier to stage an attack than to prevent one
Cucktears won't be able to tell the difference between a terrorist and a pack of skittles.

based and high IQ

Doesn't sound like a shithole
Funny, how this word "third world" is being massively misinterpreted ever since the cold war ended. It used to originally mean country which was neither pro US nor pro USSR, regardless of its economic conditions, however, it's now interchangeable with poor countries. People will laugh badly if someone says Switzerland is a third world country, when it actually is if go by the original definition.

Yeah I know I'm just using third world in the colloqial sense

but terrorists almost always end up attacking ppl in the West, it's logistically way easier to stage an attack than to prevent one
They won't have many reasons to attack us if we stop invading their countries, and messing with them.

They won't have many reasons to attack us if we stop invading their countries and messing with them.

Good point

btw femoids should be drafted if men are

Good point

btw femoids should be drafted if men are
They should be used on the frontline as shields for the real soldiers.

Last edited: