Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The thing that I find hypocritical is how women expect men to protect them if they are getting raped or harassed in any way.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The thing that I find hypocritical is how women expect men to protect them if they are getting raped or harassed in any way. I have already spoke of how I find it hypocritical due to the fact women don’t owe us their bodies yet we owe women constant white knighting, as many of you know that I have basically spoke of but there is another reason I find all this hypocritical too.

I find all this hypocritical because the majority of women are man haters and if women hate men so much, why do they expect any help from them? They can fuck right off if they believe it’s ok to use non-Chad and non-Tyrone men as bodyguards when it benefits them and the ironic thing is, women call men the self-entitled ones basically.

Women: ’I hate men’. :foidSoy:

Also women: ‘Why aren’t you risking your life for me?’ :foidSoy:

Last edited:
They asked to not be damsels in distress, this is what they get:feelsjuice: women are children:feelsbadman: if they were smarter and less shallow the world would definitely be better

Women: I don’t owe you sex

men: I don’t owe you safety and security

Funniest part is that women want sex too but only with the most desirable one. But honestly I really can’t understand how it works exactly - I mean women’s sexual drive.

Noooo! You are expected to fight and die for the protection of women around the world. They have a god given right to become Chads whores and it’s your job to enforce this right. :soy::soy::soy: Are you a real man or what ?!

Last edited:
this is actually high iq, i never thought about it that way

Rape and harassment only exists if an ugly guy is doing it

women don’t owe us their bodies yet we owe women constant white knighting
White knighting amounts to owing women our bodies in those situations, as if we step in to save them we'll get our asses beat or killed, thus, rendering harm to our bodies. So just call it what it is:

women think they are entitled to our bodies, but we are not entitled to theirs. Suddenly makes their hypocrisy, as well as their entitlement, that much clearer. :feelsjuice:

Based. Absolutely true. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Incels dont owe this bigoted Incel hating society anything

We should'nt be owed taxes to foids either

women think they are entitled to our bodies, but we are not entitled to theirs. Suddenly makes their hypocrisy, as well as their entitlement, that much clearer.
:bigbrain:

It's like that joke where a girl likes a criminal dude...
but the dude then started abusing her...
then...
HELP! Somebody help me!!!
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can film the scene if needed.

Noooo! You are expected to fight and die for the protection of women around the world. They have a god given right to become Chads whores and it’s your job to enforce this right. :soy::soy::soy: Are you a real man or what ?!

Pitiful cucks, even rosties are repulsed by them and only use them with no sex.

Nah fr though that shits crazy. Fuck these hoes mayne.

i wont save a woman from being raped/bashed because tthat involves stereotypical gender roles of me being the masculine and her being the vulnerable and im all about smashing toxic masculinity and traditional gender roles

women are so fucking stupid, it would honestly be a smart exercise to be as creepiest as you can be, because then they would react to it because of their retartism, notice how they are afraid of criminals, call rap on the nerdalerts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back