Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The thing that hurts most? If I ever was going out with a girl, I could never be emotionally open with her. I could never be vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I would have to be stoic at all times even at times where it would be really tough, like say, a dying relative.

I could never rely on her as a source of strength and comfort when I’m lacking. She would never be a shoulder to cry on. I could never turn to her. I could never be honest.

I will always have to appear that I’m in control. That nothing ever gets to me. That nothing shakes me.

Because women hate weakness coming from men. Even merely being human is weak to them.

Why the fuck would I want a relationship where I can’t be open with her? I’m not saying she would have to be my therapist or whatever but I would sometimes liked to be cared for or whatever. Obviously people aren’t gonna be happy or content 100% of the time. And I wanna be happy and do fun stuff with her but life can’t be nonstop fun. Everyone goes through their own sh

I mean I’d do the same for her, too.

Everything I’d like is submissive and unmasculine. Being human is not being a man.

I don’t think I could handle being in a relationship. It would be doomed from the start. I would get dumped or cheated on so quickly due to my weakness and subhumanity.

It’s funny because it’s okay for women to cry and bitch to their men about being stressed at work or school but the second a man sheds any tears or doesn’t appear to be 100% in control, he is worthless and disgusting.

Fuck this earth.

Last edited:
I can't afford to be vulnerable because every time I have been I learned to deeply regret that.

I can't afford to be vulnerable because every time I have been I learned to deeply regret that.
Being vulnerable as a man will not benefit you in any way, shape, or form

A real man suffers in silence

If you were gl you could be as open as you want. Remember that nuclear blackpill experiment where Chad admits on his profile that he wants to fuck kids but foids still accept them and want to get with them.

If you were gl you could be as open as you want. Remember that nuclear blackpill experiment where Chad admits on his profile that he wants to fuck kids but foids still accept them and want to get with them.
Nah m8 even Chads can’t be vulnerable around women. Women might be able to give them more “chances” to be weepy but over time they will pursue a less emotional, more dark triad (or at least more stoic) Chad

Wasn't that chad just banging teenage girls though? He said the one girl was "almost 16", so it's not like he was banging 7 year olds. Although don't get me wrong Chad gets away with anything

Nah m8 even Chads can’t be vulnerable around women. Women might be able to give them more “chances” to be weepy but over time they will pursue a less emotional, more dark triad (or at least more stoic) Chad
Women like dark triad types more than mellow types, that's for sure, but as a really gl guy your leeway to fuck up is huge until they finally lose interest.

Wasn't that chad just banging teenage girls though? He said the one girl was "almost 16", so it's not like he was banging 7 year olds. Although don't get me wrong Chad gets away with anything
You're right tbh. I have a tough time not picturing an actual child in my mind when people say things like "children" or "kids". I forget that in the US that can mean a 17 yo.

I think females will make an exception for crying over a dead relative. It is other things that will make them perceive you as weak. Like, crying over a movie, or crying because of a song, et cetera.

I think females will make an exception for crying over a dead relative. It is other things that will make them perceive you as weak. Like, crying over a movie, or crying because of a song, et cetera.
Nah I’ve heard stories of women leaving after men got upset over serious shit, like his dad or is dog dying, or opening up about trauma from being abused as a child and stuff. It’s fucking cruel.

I cry all the time while listening to music, over. But not like sobbing and tears running down your face type crying, more like just getting your eyes wet.

I cry all the time while listening to songs, over. But not like sobbing and tears running down your face type crying, more like just getting your eyes wet.
I have only cried over a song once in my life. That song was Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Was feeling lonely one day and that song just spoke to me. And I was sobbing like a little bitch, too.

Last edited:
There was a foid that left her husband when he got molested. Another time, a foid admitted being sexually attracted to the guy that beat up her boyfriend.

There's no exceptions.

Nah I’ve heard stories of women leaving after men got upset over serious shit, like his dad or is dog dying, or opening up about trauma from being abused as a child and stuff. It’s fucking cruel.
I remember the one about being abused as a kid. I kind of thought it was a LARP, it might just be me coping. Otherwise the only way I could explain it is that the hole left him because of him, that if it was a dead relative he cried over that the hole wouldn't have left him because with the being abused thing, it's something that "takes his manhood away," whereas with the dead relative it's completely natural.

I cry all the time while listening to music, over. But not like sobbing and tears running down your face type crying, more like just getting your eyes wet.
I sometimes do, when it triggers painful memories. But I skip those songs mostly.

I have only cried over a song once in my life. That song was Over the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Was feeling lonely one day and that song just spoke to me. And I was sobbing like a little bitch, too.
I once cried for real like that while listening to this one, but I had just been rejected by a long time onitis.

Females are physically and emotionally weak so they hate their men, who are supposed to be their caretakers, to show weakness or vulnerability. Women want a man to compensate for their weakness and liability.
There is zero point to romantic relations if you cannot be on equal ground
I do not want to dominate women but I also do not want to be dominated by them
I just want someone who loves and cares about me as much as I do her but that’s too much to ask in this disgusting world

It depends, maybe that girl likes or even indulge in your vulnerability. Maybe she's interested in your emotions and wants them explained because it's intriguing to her. Maybe she hates masculine men for whatever reasons and idolize open hearted and sensitive men.

It depends, maybe that girl likes or even indulge in your vulnerability. Maybe she's interested in your emotions and wants them explained because it's intriguing to her. Maybe she hates masculine men for whatever reasons and idolize open hearted and sensitive men.
Get this cucked shit outta here

females are morally lower than some expect tbh
its possible but you still have to be socially cruel and put down fellow incels to impress the cunt

What is your defense? AWALT? sure biascel

Let's take this bit more to an extreme

If we have chad who is manipulative, his masculinity shows in every word he utters, he treats his woman like a slave and never admit his feelings to her.

Or chad who is exactly same looking, but can say something nice without feeling like gay, sometimes expresses vulnerable emotions and can genuinely describe them. Is supportive and empathetic.

Who do you think most women will want?

What is your defense? AWALT? sure biascel

Let's take this bit more to an extreme

If we have chad who is manipulative, his masculinity shows in every word he utters, he treats his woman like a slave and never admit his feelings to her.

Or chad who is exactly same looking, but can say something nice without feeling like gay, sometimes expresses vulnerable emotions and can genuinely describe them. Is supportive and empathetic.

Who do you think most women will want?
Dark triad abusive Chad, every time. Women want to be dominated. Especially by good looking, masculine men.

The first option and not even close.

This may be valid for a short term relationship. And it is looks what makes the main difference, not dark triad personality. Foids who like criminals are different than those who want a good prince, also with more sociopathic traits.

This may be valid for a short term relationship. And it is looks what makes the main difference, not dark triad personality. Foids who like criminals are different than those who want a good prince, also with more sociopathic traits.
All women would prefer a bad boy over a pussy ass whimp man you fucking cucked retard

I'm amazed at ur inferring skills. I never said wimp. Good guy can be world master in MMA and still be empathetic and sensitive person. Of course physical strength and skill is favorable.

I don't expect anything from you than keeping banging in the bucket but AWALT althought very legit theory, is never applicable without subjective judgement. You can maybe define few keypoints of the theory, but how they pronounce in individual is again subjective. Effects on decision making - again, subjective.

I'm amazed at ur inferring skills. I never said wimp. Good guy can be world master in MMA and still be empathetic and sensitive person. Of course physical strength and skill is favorable.

I don't expect anything from you than keeping banging in the bucket but AWALT althought very legit theory, is never applicable without subjective judgement. You can maybe define few keypoints of the theory, but how they pronounce in individual is again subjective. Effects on decision making - again, subjective.
There are zero women on this earth that wouldn’t become dry from her man crying or not being a stoic, masculine hardass
You are foolish to believe otherwise

The only reason why “sensitive” guy is with girl is because he is good looking, ripped, and does masculine shit like beat the shit out of other men. And don’t you fucking think he can rely on a woman for strength or comfort. No woman will tolerate that in a partner.

women are like that .
better get a dog or a loyal friend tbh

If you show emotion, it's over because you come off as a weak cuck. If you don't show emotion, it will eventually be over because you will come off as a robot.

women are like that .
better get a dog or a loyal friend tbh
Lol I can’t make friends to save my life
And I love dogs but you can’t have a connection with a dog like you could with another human being
If you show emotion, it's over because you come off as a weak cuck. If you don't show emotion, it will eventually be over because you will come off as a robot.
It won’t be over if you don’t show emotion, retard
That is what women want

It won’t be over if you don’t show emotion, retard
That is what women want
See retard, a robot is good! :feelsahh:
Inb4 terminators mog all men to oblivion

See retard, a robot is good! :feelsahh:
Inb4 terminators mog all men to oblivion
An IRL Terminator with the same looks as young Ahnold would mog 90% of all men on earth

Cope foids don’t have any emotions they are eugenic chad chasers. They don’t see you as human.

Cope foids don’t have any emotions they are eugenic chad chasers. They don’t see you as human.
They see Chad as human

They see Chad as human
Unless you are larping you are not chad. Also foids are eugenic and extremely cruel and are not the “kinder” gender by any stretch of the imagination.

Unless you are larping you are not chad. Also foids are eugenic and extremely cruel and are not the “kinder” gender by any stretch of the imagination.
Nigga I never implied that I was chad
Nor did I imply that women are the “kinder” gender

I would have to be stoic at all times even at times where it would be really tough, like say, a dying relative.

I could never rely on her as a source of strength and comfort when I’m lacking. She would never be a shoulder to cry on. I could never turn to her. I could never be honest.

I will always have to appear that I’m in control. That nothing ever gets to me. That nothing shakes me.

Because women hate weakness coming from men. Even merely being human is weak to them.

Why the fuck would I want a relationship where I can’t be open with her? I’m not saying she would have to be my therapist or whatever but I would sometimes liked to be cared for or whatever. Obviously people aren’t gonna be happy or content 100% of the time. And I wanna be happy and do fun stuff with her but life can’t be nonstop fun. Everyone goes through their own sh

I mean I’d do the same for her, too.

Everything I’d like is submissive and unmasculine. Being human is not being a man.

I don’t think I could handle being in a relationship. It would be doomed from the start. I would get dumped or cheated on so quickly due to my weakness and subhumanity.

It’s funny because it’s okay for women to cry and bitch to their men about being stressed at work or school but the second a man sheds any tears or doesn’t appear to be 100% in control, he is worthless and disgusting.

Fuck this earth.
That's why even Chad is cucked the moment he commits to a relationship.

And one more thing: I’m not saying it should be okay to be someone that cries over fucking everything. That’s just weird in general.

But over nothing, ever? Fuck that.

They see Chad as human
Until they go live with him
And one more thing: I’m not saying it should be okay to be someone that cries over fucking everything. That’s just weird in general.

But over nothing, ever? Fuck that.
You should have a friend to share your thoughts and insecurities. Of course, an incel or black pilled one

Until they go live with him

You should have a friend to share your thoughts and insecurities.
I don’t have friends.

No guarantee friends would be cool with you sharing this shit. Other guys will mock you for being a pussy.

And it is really depressing you cannot share your insecurities with someone you’d love most and be closest to, as in a girlfriend (notice how the word “friend” is in that term) or wife.

Like if you can’t even be comfortable enough opening up around your loved one, then it’s not worth it at all.

I don’t have friends.

No guarantee friends would be cool with you sharing this shit. Other guys will mock you for being a pussy.

And it is really depressing you cannot share your insecurities with someone you’d love most and be closest to, as in a girlfriend (notice how the word “friend” is in that term) or wife.

Like if you can’t even be comfortable enough opening up around your loved one, then it’s not worth it at all.

Women are property. Never forget it.

About friends, I have two black pilled ones. You can meet them through alcoholicmaxxing.

Ut
There is zero point to romantic relations if you cannot be on equal ground
I do not want to dominate women but I also do not want to be dominated by them
I just want someone who loves and cares about me as much as I do her but that’s too much to ask in this disgusting world
"Mutual respect!?You disgusting pig! You only have permission to relate only in a domination paradigm. Get back in line."

Yup. If you show an ounce of weakness to your GF she will teleport her uterus to the nearest Chad available. It's over.

You are denying nature
If everyone acted on nature this would be a dangerous place where men would rape and kill anyone as they please
Just because it’s in my “nature” to rape women or whatever the fuck doesn’t mean I should

Well. I guess that this will be one less problem that I'll to have to worry about.

goes without sayiing but as soon as you open up to a bitch that is additional leverage she has over you and she will use that at some point in time to hurt you badly

Status
Not open for further replies.