Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The thing that hurts most? If I ever was going out with a girl, I could never be emotionally open with her. I could never be vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Personalityinkwell @universallyabhorred JFL both of you are wasting your time. I gave up on arguing with this soy moralfagger foid worshiper a while ago. He belongs with the other soycels on r/IncelsWithoutHate.

Imagine trying to debate someone who respects foids and doesnt hate them JFL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
THEY BANNED ME FOR BEING TOO “HATEFUL”

LOL AT AN INCEL THINKING HE CAN BE TOUGH

GUESS WHAT FAGGOT

WE’RE BOTH AT THE BOTTOM OF SOCIETY

WE ARE BOTH GENETIC TRASH

SHITTING ON ME WON’T MAKE THAT BITCH WANT YOUR DISGUSTING TINY PENIS ANY MORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't care but you do.

I do firmly believe in the "old" male way of a guy never being emotionally vulnerable. Always control yourself. Never chimp out like a nig and don't cry like a white emo tween.

Fair enough. Keep destroying the soylet :feelzez::feelsthink::feelsokman::dab:

I love you man. Understand when you hit 21 alcohol is a GREAT COPE. Although it does fuck up your mind tbhngltbhtbhngl

Last edited by a moderator:
@Personalityinkwell @universallyabhorred JFL both of you are wasting your time. I gave up on arguing with this soy moralfagger foid worshiper a while ago. He belongs with the other soycels on r/IncelsWithoutHate.

Imagine trying to debate someone who respects foids and doesnt hate them JFL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lmao @ASS_F regularly threatens to physically assault people my man is definitely hateful

he can’t outrun his primal instincts, it’s hard to blame him for that.
LOL just put yourself on an FBI watchlist theory
:feelskek:

I hope we never meet or I will fucking slit your throat in broad daylight with a machete

I will fucking behead you in the streets and have sex with your severed head
LOL watching you trying to talk tough is halarious.
made my day ngl.

Also have you even touched a weight ever or done any kind of training? Also didnt you say you were weaker than the average male? JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Youre forgetting that I strengthmog 90% of normcucks at my prime.

I have only cried over a song once in my life. That song was Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Was feeling lonely one day and that song just spoke to me. And I was sobbing like a little bitch, too.
I laughed, ngl.

0BF1D259 7B79 4E5A 8589 9CCBE64B87C7

Song written by a Chad hooked on smack that probably lives a 10 times more fulfilling life than all of us combined. jfl.

LOL AT AN INCEL THINKING HE CAN BE TOUGH

GUESS WHAT FAGGOT

WE’RE BOTH AT THE BOTTOM OF SOCIETY

WE ARE BOTH GENETIC TRASH

SHITTING ON ME WON’T MAKE THAT BITCH WANT YOUR DISGUSTING TINY PENIS ANY MORE

Being tough means accepting harsh truths and surviving in tough situations

Most incels here are tough and jaded

weak trash like you that begs for a cumdumpster's love and acceptance and wants to talk about its feelings with chad's property

while she gets pounded by real men is unfit to be considered blackpilled

you are a disgrace to all men

Keep posting about how much you love women

and it will get you :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: again

LOL watching you trying to talk tough is halarious.
made my day ngl.

Also have you even touched a weight ever or done any kind of training? Also didnt you say you were weaker than the average male? JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Youre forgetting that I strengthmog 90% of normcucks at my prime.
Yes I have. Not to your extent but i have.

but your strength won’t matter when I have a loaded sawed off shotgun
Being tough means accepting harsh truths and surviving in tough situations

Most incels here are tough and jaded

weak trash like you that begs for a cumdumpster's love and acceptance and wants to talk about its feelings with chad's property

while she gets pounded by real men is unfit to be considered blackpilled

you are a disgrace to all men

Keep posting about how much you love women

and it will get you :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: again
None of you niggers are tough I bet you wouldn’t last five seconds in the ring with an MMA Chad who would bash your skull in and fuck your oneitis raw

if you were tough you wouldn’t belong to a forum filled with men who bitch about being kissless virgins

you

would

not

give

a

shit

Status
Not open for further replies.