Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thing is not only that looks are your natural passport...

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
... and how the best you can hope for is serving as a betabuxx if you manage to slightly improve your situation.

No, the real frightening thing is that this whole ocean of shit will not change any soon. Cope all you want with "muh society collaspe" and such, (they) will find a way to make sure it doesn't happen.

The entire situation is unsolvable. Every time I think about what I could have done differently to truly make things better now, nothing comes up. Rethinking about my middle and high school years, how the girls were directly orbiting around the best looking guys. I have this horrible feeling that we are just condemned, and I'm not writing this lightly.

CON-DEMNED.

That's what get me the most. If we were given the possibility to actually improve, it still wouldn't be a fair game but AT LEAST, we could still manage to pull something off.
[UWSL]But no. We are stuck as glue if that even make sense.[/UWSL]

When they give us advice they don't even have any self-awareness to understand how different our situations are.

As a result, we definitely live in two worlds apart: theirs and ours.

noreplypilled :feelsrope: