Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The thing I hate most about living in a third world country is the power cuts.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
The power went out three times today. If my Phone isn't charged I'm fucked, because,, I can't even use Mobile data. And yesterday we had a blackout.

@hopeless_cel

The power went out three times today. If my Phone isn't charged I'm fucked, because,, I can't even use Mobile data. And yesterday we had a blackout.
Haven't had loadshedding since the election

What’s it like living in lava on? Is the culture/government based at least or ?

What’s it like living in lava on? Is the culture/government based at least or ?
About living conditions, a lot of people are poor and the goverment is corrupt. My city sucks because, it's a coastal sex haver shithole. We were a good country in the 60s and 70s before israel was created and mass migration as a result of it.

Way better than my shithole country

Lebanon:

Meanwhile dhaka:

That was a problem when I was in Sri Lanka. Daily power cuts for like 1-2hrs sometimes 6-8hrs.

That was a problem when I was in Sri Lanka. Daily power cuts for like 1-2hrs sometimes 6-8hrs.
Brutal. But I feel it's more annoying when it comes and goes.

Yes, agreed. But that's because, Lebanon used to be a good country in the 60-70s, it's considered third world now. But not denying it mogs most other third world countries.
I can't cope here man why u i have to go through this :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back