Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The thing i fear the most in a relationship

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Waking up next morning next to her. I mean i am rly in advantage with my height but my face is totally a catastrophe. She will wake up and see my ugly face from an ugly angle. My body and height wont save me there.
That's also one of the reaosns why i don't understand manlets who say that tall people are all volcels. She will see your ugly face in the morning and will leave you just because your face isn't aesthetic and too ugly to be looked at.

34679446-young-happy-couple-in-a-bed-top-view-they-are-looking-at-each-other-.jpg

It's over.

..oh i meant, it never began.

Relax bro. You'll probably die a virgin so never have to go through this situation ;) Always look on the bright side of life. Seriously, it's highly unlikely you're as ugly as you think. If you looked OK to someone the night before, you'll probably still look OK to them in the morning.

Height is the ultimate blue pilled cope

If you looked OK to someone the night before, you'll probably still look OK to them in the morning.
Nah ... Alcohol is your friend, but its quick assimilation by foids after sex is your fiend.

JFL @ having such a bright room, that won't be a problem in my dungeon

this is where the hypocrisy from femoids come in though. They expect a chad/ chadlite to wake up to in the morning yet they are averagish themselves, with face plastered with makeup to make them a stacey/ stacey - lite.

JFL @ having such a bright room, that won't be a problem in my dungeon
excatly my room looks like a black pit. Blinds covered by sheets to block all sunlight.But im neet so i take care of myself.

i would never let a girl give me a blowjob because of the hideous angle of my face.

excatly my room looks like a black pit. Blinds covered by sheets to block all sunlight.But im neet so i take care of myself.

Can you link me the picture of your avatar. The full version.

That's why you leave before they wake up

Also getting cucked

Height is the ultimate blue pilled cope
Try to do something, when you're like 5'6 or something. You're not even a human being at that point.
this is where the hypocrisy from femoids come in though. They expect a chad/ chadlite to wake up to in the morning yet they are averagish themselves, with face plastered with makeup to make them a stacey/ stacey - lite.
Well if we have average man which is quite below average, actually, same applies to femoids. These roasties nowhere to be average without their fakeup. Like 3/10 or something. Most don't even have high-e bodyshape (hips wider than shoulders) YET man must be TALL, BIG FRAMED, WITH SHOULDERS WIDER THAN HIPS, also muscular (it is optional bonus).

Last edited:
You think height doesn't matter?

It does matter, but face and frame are more important... I have seen too many chads who are shorter than me, I haven't "height mogged" them, because they get laid and I don't

who cares, you already made it by then and she will look like shit too.

She will see your ugly face in the morning and will leave you just because your face isn't aesthetic and too ugly to be looked at.
That right there is why you are a tallcels are volcels, you guys can get laid just for height. Manlets will never even get that far, so yeah manlets will always have it worse. Not only are our faces ugly but we are shit height.