Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Texas shooter wasn't a tranny but rather a fellowcel

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander

He was racist and homophobic they say.And also was vengeful towards foids that rejected him
Quote from Sun:
"He would threaten to rape girls, he would always say he had the power to make us go missing, it was honestly just typical stuff you hear on apps like Yubo & Discord etc, just creeps you have to ignore."

@Wizard32 You were right tbh he wasn't gay or tranny jfl

Mr Ramos your contribution will not go in vain.

Sir salvador ramos was a product of a shithole.

Adriana Martinez pleaded for forgiveness. She said she was sure her late son had his reasons and asked people not to judge him.

Mogs me to hell and back

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

the jewmedia just wont leave us alone :feelsrope:

I was we were as powerful as they say :feelsLSD:

@Wizard32 You were right tbh he wasn't gay or tranny jfl
We don't know this, he might be some secret bisexual or part-time crossdresser, my only point was that I hadn't seen a thorough enough profile to assert those conclusions being spread.
Could easily be 4chan trolls, right-wingers out to stir up tranny hatred, or more likely the left planting these seeds so right would react w/ anti-tranny narratives so they could reveal truth and make righters who took bait look gullible or malicious.

He was racist and homophobic they say.And also was vengeful towards foids that rejected him
Quote from Sun:
"He would threaten to rape girls, he would always say he had the power to make us go missing, it was honestly just typical stuff you hear on apps like Yubo & Discord etc, just creeps you have to ignore."
This sounds like foid lies, if he legit wanted to rape pussy he would've raped one of the women or girls he shot in the school.
Cops certainly gave him plenty of time to do it.
Just heresay from some foid who wants to sound special and get attention IMO

too bad some border patrol cuck went in and cucked him
but at same time im amazed he only killed 20 in 1 hr. wtf.
cho scored much better.
I don't think his aim was to max out his kill score. Survivors might've blacked a lot of the details out but my guess is he was taking his time seeing who he thought 'asked for it' and was judging them.

He was school bully so he is a fakecel
Why would you believe that? Non-bullies get falsely accused of bullying all the time by normies who bully them.

Adriana Martinez pleaded for forgiveness. She said she was sure her late son had his reasons and asked people not to judge him.
What's exact quote from him? I'm 90% certain she used to claw up his face and his stepdad used to beat him.

Society let shit like that go on long enough someone can lose their inclination to empathize with other humans and you get results like this.

>incel
Do u see his jaw bro?
I swear I'm going to start calling this "trait oneitis"
Fools acting like a single thing in isolation when everything else is fucked up somehow guarantees you happiness.

>incel
>had a gf

No ITcuck, incel does not just mean has hateful views.

too bad some border patrol cuck went in and cucked him

but at same time im amazed he only killed 20 in 1 hr. wtf.

cho scored much better.
the cops were giving him free rein so he shoulda have gone to the principal's office and played Mozart over the intercom