Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Tetris-pill destroyed me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Earlier I was playing Tetris when I realized I simply couldn't make it past a certain point, I assumed this was because I'm ethnic and that we simply have worse reflexes. Then IT posted it on their sub and started laughing at me, saying that anyone should be able to make it past level 11. But I simply can't, no amount of trying works, I as an ethnic am inferior at Tetris, now I realize that I am inferior at everything. I hate being a sand nigger.

Grind some T-spins

Foids play Tetris with Chads dicks

Tetris is boring.

just don't play it you have a choice not to unlike Life of course.

pretend you are neatly stacking trash in zabbaleen

Earlier I was playing Tetris when I realized I simply couldn't make it past a certain point, I assumed this was because I'm ethnic and that we simply have worse reflexes. Then IT posted it on their sub and started laughing at me, saying that anyone should be able to make it past level 11. But I simply can't, no amount of trying works, I as an ethnic am inferior at Tetris, now I realize that I am inferior at everything. I hate being a sand nigger.
@Diocel

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
JFL, biggest shit poster on this forum.

Omg I found the post. Their answers are fucking hilarious. Retards actually believing people are equal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yOu sIMplY LacK PracTICe! :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I have no doubt they spent their whole week trying too hard to get past lvl 11 just to ''prove le inklwer wrong!!!'' :feelskek:

Or staking Fesikh

why do you play this game?

I gave Up learning finesse

Provide me link of this character :feelsmage: that birdman looks neat :feelscomfy:

You think those losers are even worse than me? :feelskek:

I'm ded srs
Bro, if you suck at everything in life, then inceldom is the least of your worries.

Based, deep post. Tetris blocks not fitting is a metaphor for our dicks avoiding stacy's pussy.

Mogged

foids don't fuck us because they're too busy orgasming from tetris, we need to delete Tetris so we can ascend

It’s true, I’m ethnic and I’m bad at it

a white would be automatically good at it
A white is automatically a master at everything.

I'll never attract a foid with my tetris skills
https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/livereak-gekiyaku/imgs/7/b/7b123ec0.jpg
Foids will laugh at you for you for playing tetris if you’re ugly. If you’re Chad, you can make it to level 2 and they will praise him and try to fuck him.

Then IT posted it on their sub and started laughing at me, saying that anyone should be able to make it past level 11.
Link to IT post or earlier thread?

Same, I suck at Tetris too. I'm a sandnigger and thus too stupid to play Tetris
Play Tetris to build pyramids and Burj Khalifa, and clear out oil and mine fields.

IT triggered all because of Tetris :feelskek:

These snowflakes find even more mundane things to call racist.
I didn't sleep, kept trying to beat my high score, no luck.