Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mistreatment in the workplace

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Since I last posted, I've continued to be ignored and even shouted at. Today, a staff member told me off despite being on time for a specific duty. I arrived 2 minutes early, I was simply around the corner an she barked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THERE'S PEOPLE WAITING!". I said I've just arrived what are you on about then she left. A few days before that she shouted at me for being in the wrong place.

Another teacher gave me the dirtiest look for simply asking what activity she would like me to do with a child. Then another was stroppy with me for simply taking time to lock up. I was also blamed for a mistake that wasn't my fault, a co-worker basically lied to the boss that she told me the protocol when she hadn't. Most of the time I'm outright blanked and ignored. They never greet me and never thank me for my hard work. Some will talk over me if I dare to speak an not give me eye contact. They will continue talkin amongst each other and not even glance at me if I dare to offer my thoughts. I'm spoken down to abruptly, always in a harsh tone for no reason. I'm tired of existing just to exist, tired of being treated like nothin despite my best intentions, fuck this life and fuck those that oppress those less fortunate :whatfeels: .

Waging sucks, Become NEET!

Dude!- Why are you still at that employer-- I mean, hello, it's way past time to find another job...!

Dude!- Why are you still at that employer-- I mean, hello, it's way past time to find another job...!
It's my only source of income even though its only 27.5 hours a week. If I looked elsewhere I would have to somehow be ready for 8am each morning which would be hell for my insomnia. Very few jobs have a start time of 12.30, but I guess I'd have no choice if it means escaping this environment

HR favors Foids and Trannies