Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the "terrorist" and "dangerous" stigma that goes with incels is good. heres why.

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
1. this stigma of fear repels normies. they dont want to fuck with eugene the "future school shooter" now.

2. foids are attracted to power like bees to honey. sure it wont work for truecels whos face or stature makes them unfuckable but for the borderline normie tier cels it would give them that edge to get laid.

3. we get taken more seriously which potentially leads to us getting help from the political system or benefits in the future. first they ignore you, then they laugh, then they fight you, then you win.

4. the blackpill will come with us. society will know the blackpill and not be oblivious to halo effect and foid hypergamy.

Last edited:
we get taken more seriously which potentially leads to us getting help from the political system or benefits in the future
I think they will try blue-pilling, therapy, disarmament and prozac before they make concessions for members of this forum. On the long-term, incels should definitely become a movement to remember. We have retards like neo-cons and feminists, and, with time, incel might become a dictionary word, and a recognised movement. Societal collapse is coming lads. Be prepared to assume control of your countries.

1 is false, normies/chads fuck with everyone.
2 That would be saying femoids are attracted to Isis because they have power.
3 I have no idea how we could win this rn, we're the most hated specimens in all of society we're worst then WN, SF, name any hate group in the world and I think incels will still be the most hated people in society, but incels will go down as A movement that stood for something and that by itself is noble.

I think they will try blue-pilling, therapy, disarmament and prozac before they make concessions for members of this forum. On the long-term, incels should definitely become a movement to remember. We have retards like neo-cons and feminists, and, with time, incel might become a dictionary word, and a recognised movement. Societal collapse is coming lads. Be prepared to assume control of your countries.

we also need to get the blackpill out there, this wont just help us but society as a whole.

we also need to get the blackpill out there, this wont just help us but society as a whole.
Precisely. We are martyrs and we will sacrifice our time and money for the cause / greater good. I have nothing to live for and I feel for all the guys who're younger than me.

It's actually true,think about how many foids are on IT and braincels obsessing over us.they wish they had us>an IT male.

Completely agree. Normalfags should be afraid of us and stop bullying us. If we appear violent to them, then they'll at least think twice before picking on a lonely ugly male.

1 is false, normies/chads fuck with everyone.
2 That would be saying femoids are attracted to Isis because they have power.
3 I have no idea how we could win this rn, we're the most hated specimens in all of society we're worst then WN, SF, name any hate group in the world and I think incels will still be the most hated people in society, but incels will go down as A movement that stood for something and that by itself is noble.
Women love isis cawk.

2. foids are attracted to power like bees to honey. sure it wont work for truecels whos face or stature makes them unfuckable but for the borderline normie tier cels it would give them that edge to get laid.
Good point, but i have no idea what failed normies have forgotten here.

The Republic of Incelabad Kingdom will rise!

Where's my incel loving groupies then? I'm being sold a lie.

High IQ. Only retards think people are more inclined to kindness/logic than fear. Looks theory proves that humans are primitive apes, so it's funny when a guy claims to be blackpilled yet thinks society would like us more if we were more polite. You'll get a pat on the head if you're a cuckcel, but people will still never respect you.

High IQ. Only retards think people are more inclined to kindness/logic than fear. Looks theory proves that humans are primitive apes, so it's funny when a guy claims to be blackpilled yet thinks society would like us more if we were more polite. You'll get a pat on the head if you're a cuckcel, but people will still never respect you.

exactly. normies cant be reasoned with

exactly. normies cant be reasoned with
They are sheeple, and just follow their instincts like animals.
That's like saying, "be more polite in the jungle, and let all the bigger animals take your food and fuck your bitches."

you are living in a dream, females and chads gonna continue to fuck with eugene, the society are just considering more the fact we are a joke and it's all our fault, we don't gonna have any advantage, just more bashing, and we don't gonna have more chance to get laid because society and media tell at peoples we are a joke and maybe in somes cases be dangerous so where the fuck we gonna get laid?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back