Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The terms ‘childlike’ and ‘manchild’ are soy words.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The terms ‘childlike’ and ‘manchild’ are soy words and probably words made up by feminists and soy boys.

The terms gets used to describe men who enjoy things that aren’t socially acceptable to enjoy as an adult.

Last edited:
Two terms loved by Shannon R. Bosanac. She prefers to spend time in the bars of MIlwaukee, WI drinking with friends.

THEY CHOSE POWER, you chose fun and games and innocence.

"Man-animal" is more fitting

@-BrettyBoy- aren't you a soyboy? :feelssus:

I disagree.. Playing with toys does make you a manchild

known mossad agent pewdiepie loves to abuse the "Soyboy" phrase

The terms ‘childlike’ and ‘manchild’ are soy words and probably words made up by feminists and soy boys.

The terms gets used to describe men who enjoy things that aren’t socially acceptable to enjoy as an adult.
when man callls other man a child then the latter is probably childish
when a woman calls other man a child then he just doesnt fit her expectations, eg doesnt have car, lives with parents or is a manlet
(although its entirely guiltless for woman to reject men for this while being on exactly same spot)

I think usually this stuff is said by people who just want to have a go.

It's also strange to me that it's usually aimed at men, when surely women are more often childlike. I think it's just expected of them though, plus they can be taken care of by men anyway.

With that in mind, it does benefit men more I think to try to do more constructive, adult things because we have no knight in shining armour who will come and save us.

Between being an "adult" which usually involves harming others, bullying others, being stupid and following the norms OR being a child which usually means being open-minded, willing to learn and more innocent, I know I'd pick being a child.
Whatever your religious beliefs might be, children are more spiritually pure than most adults. And keeping a child soul is being morally superior and superior in general.

The thing that bothers me about those terms is that they're applicable to the soyboy SIMPs who chase after the image of their mommy that they see in most foids, all the while they're the ones calling us manchildren for not "manning up" (betabuxxing) and for "playing video games all day". Such hypocrisy.

Foids are far more childlike than men. There are now literally coloring books being marketed and sold for "adult" women. Yet no one ever tells those women to "grow up", "get a life", "get a job", "quit living in mommy's basement," etc.

It is usually soyboys and feminists who engage in manchild behaviour anyway

Toxic masculinity or being a manchild? Pick your poison inkwell.

when surely women are more often childlike. I think it's just expected of them

Try having stuffed animals on your bed as a grown man. But it is totally acceptable for a hole in her 20s, 30s and beyond. Just more gynocratic hypocrisy.

And a quick thought experiment in what makes toys and play acceptable as an adult:

Playing with toys, using imagination > manchild

Playing with toys, using a rules framework & dice > valid and society-approved

:feelsclown:

Try having stuffed animals on your bed as a grown man. But it is totally acceptable for a hole in her 20s, 30s and beyond. Just more gynocratic hypocrisy.

And a quick thought experiment in what makes toys and play acceptable as an adult:

Playing with toys, using imagination > manchild

Playing with toys, using a rules framework & dice > valid and society-approved

:feelsclown:

In general people seem to like rules more as they get older.

It makes me feel uncomfortable around certain people at times because I feel like it takes a lot less to work people up beyond about 30 than it does when you're say 18-30.