Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The system is against men and always will be

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Paternity Fraud is like Evolutionary Rape & Murder, Emotional Abuse and Financial Fraud all at the same time but there are no laws protecting men. Instead countries like France banned paternity testing under "Protect the Family Peace" law because they know 1/3 kids tested have the wrong father.

What would happen if men started killing their ex-wives and the judges that Divorce Raped them? Would it encourage the legal system to change? Right now neither women, nor lawyers, nor judges, nor politicians have any incentive to fix the broken system. Men have their house stolen, made homeless, forced to pay alimony while the slut femoid fucks other men in his house etc. It's sickening slavery cuckoldry. People should get nothing from each other after a relationship ends.

Makes my blood boil and wakes up the ER inside of me.

Paternity Fraud is like Evolutionary Rape & Murder, Emotional Abuse and Financial Fraud all at the same time but there are no laws protecting men. Instead countries like France banned paternity testing under "Protect the Family Peace" law because they know 1/3 kids tested have the wrong father.

What would happen if men started killing their ex-wives and the judges that Divorce Raped them? Would it encourage the legal system to change? Right now neither women, nor lawyers, nor judges, nor politicians have any incentive to fix the broken system. Men have their house stolen, made homeless, forced to pay alimony while the slut femoid fucks other men in his house etc. It's sickening slavery cuckoldry. People should get nothing from each other after a relationship ends.

Men just have to keep dying and getting fucked over until they learn to give nothing to and never help women.

What would happen if men started killing their ex-wives and the judges that Divorce Raped them? Would it encourage the legal system to change? Right now neither women, nor lawyers, nor judges, nor politicians have any incentive to fix the broken system. Men have their house stolen, made homeless, forced to pay alimony while the slut femoid fucks other men in his house etc. It's sickening slavery cuckoldry.
1275944D E8DF 49FF 8860 A6D3DBA63088